X

Legendary Schematics 6th perk reroll option

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legendary Schematics 6th perk reroll option

I am one of the few players who aren't a big fan of the 6th perk "landing 5 headshots in a row increase weapon damage" and with alot of the husk changes it makes it even harder to land those headshots in a row, I purpose an option to allow us to reroll unwanted 6th perks on our schematics to make schematics more unique per players, I think it would be fair to have it cost like 2000 reperk and let it be a random roll...what triggers me the most is the popshot shotgun having that 5 headshots in a row perk

Finally someone agrees with me

Comment

Even if people ask, we won't get the ability to do so. Why? Well the 6th perk is a unique perk, if we were given the ability to change it, it wouldn't be unique anymore, and people will choose whatever they want.

While I not against this, given how I really wanted explosive headshots on my Bald Eagle rather than affliction damage, if I were to be given the freedom to change it to what I want, then I'd feel ashamed as I didn't get the roll with RNG. People have a sense of pride with how their weapons are rolled, and I feel it would be wise not to give us the ability to choose it.

Comment

If something like this does get implimented, then hopefully it will be after reaching like 106 or 130. Any roll will work through the entire game, but it may be nice to do a little more something before end game. The example above uses the bald eagle. When I shoot something with my bald eagle, I want it to be dead, not afflicted.

Comment

For me the problem is why is a headshot 6th perk available on a shotgun in the first place? Headshot schematic perks for Sniper, Pistol and Surgical AR classes are fine but usually not what you're looking for when using a scatter gun.
          "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon, no matter how well you play the bird is going to $**t on the board and strut around like it won."

Comment

i agree totally with you on this (not liking the headshot as 6th perk). maybe as a compromise, instead of getting to choose something other than headshot, you can choose to change it and it randomly chooses one of the other 6th perks like damage to afflicted etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Solboura View Post
              i agree totally with you on this (not liking the headshot as 6th perk). maybe as a compromise, instead of getting to choose something other than headshot, you can choose to change it and it randomly chooses one of the other 6th perks like damage to afflicted etc.
              That would be perfect, i feel the 6th perk shouldn't be a choice for sure but at the same time an option to change it would be ideal and a random reroll is exactly what i tried to ask for here ahahah

Comment

Working...
              X