Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Add Nintendo Switch Pro controller as an option.

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are neglecting a flourishing market of people who play BR on Nintendo switch and have bought STW on their PC. We want to use our Pro Controller just like PS4 and XBox users already can on PC. How long can this go on for without you losing money?
    I for one will not be investing anywhere near as heavily in this game as I have in BR, and that's a real shame for you considering its almost a grand spent so far in BR skins etc. Way to neglect the market!

I see where you're coming from here, but I don't see how they will lose money on a game for not adding controller support to their PC version of the game. Wouldn't you rather use mouse and keyboard if you own a PC in the first place? Systematically, mouse and keyboard gives you better control of the game as it designed to be used with them as well as controllers, with a thumbstick you can't control your aim as great and you're more likely to shoot away from the target, as with a mouse you can stop unnecessary movements and easily flick to turn around. I don't understand why you would want to use a control on PC, but it's really not recommended. I play it on PS4 and feel more at ease using a PS4 controller, but if I were to start playing on PC, I would rather use ouse and keyboard.

Typically speaking, they probably will have NSP Controller support for Fortnite PC in the future, but complaining about it not being implemented now, and going out of your to berate Epic Games for it isn't okay.

Comment

Thanks for the response TheLemonDictator, to clarify, there have been requests since August last year for NSP to be added. If you have ever played BR with an NSP and motion controls you will know what I mean here but basically it's a very happy medium between controller and M&K due to the fine movements it affords. I can play for over 8 hours on controller but playing M&K is far too much stretching especially since I play from the couch on my TV (it's just too unnatural). The point being that both Xbox and PlayStation have integrated controller support but poor old Nintendo players are still left without.

I got sick of the wait and have ordered a Scuf Elite but it won't be the same without motion controls.

Comment

Working...
      X