Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destroy Base Button

Dear Epic Games Guys!

Please give us a way to easily demolish our bases to start anew on building them. Swigning at a 2000 HP fence is hell.

Agreed. It takes too long to replace a structure. Not only that I should be able to change a wood wall to a stone wall without losing a trap.

Comment

Indeed. That button would be a lifesaver !
      If there is the thought of not doing so, because of the mats and resources that would be placed back in to the stormshields vault and overlimiting it, then i would prefer the button and having the warning :" You need to make sure have plenty of room in your stormshields inventory left!"

Comment

Yes, can we please get this soon. I don't even care if I don't get the material refunded. I just don't want to sit around all day destroying each piece of my base when I want to redesign.

Comment

Structures built by us should be destroyed with one stroke of a pick.

Or by the mode of demolition our own structure with a single key.

F button = upgrade the structure
          DEL button = delete the structure
          Last edited by ProCivili; 08-16-2017, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xFamezx View Post
            If there is the thought of not doing so, because of the mats and resources that would be placed back in to the stormshields vault and overlimiting it, then i would prefer the button and having the warning
            When they refunded players their buildings in Plankerton and up, it went over the limit. So hey clearly have the ability to do that. If I destroyed my Plankerton base... not even all the vault expansions in the skill tree and research tree combined would be enough space.

Comment

Originally posted by ProCivili View Post
              Structures built by us should be destroyed with one stroke of a pick.

Or by the mode of demolition our own structure with a single key.

F button = upgrade the structure
              DEL button = delete the structure
              The main reason they don't allow this is because other players could grief easier. They already do though... Perhaps if they made it so only the exact player that created could completely delete in one stroke. That would take a lot of extra coding that would label each built structure to a single person. In addition.. if you let anyone help build your stormshield you would have to do the slow route to kill whatever they built. That would also open up a slot for griefers to build stuff and annoy you in your stormshield. If you don't have permissions to build in a base then you cannot blow up propane tanks, put down outlander "traps", or destroy obstacles.

Comment

Working...
              X