14 Free Llamas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 Free Llamas

You get 15 free upgrade Llamas in your loot it is called Believer Llama click it and you should get 14 free Llamas "Xbox"
    Last edited by Railbird4; 07-28-2017, 11:10 AM.

I'm super disappointed out of all 15 not a single gold no Legendarys and most of the epics I got we're duplicate .... Really was not enjoyable now I'm even more bummed then before

Comment

Thank you Epic!
      Flak, do me a solid please and slip a Mythic Ramirez into my inventory!

Comment

Originally posted by lz8973 View Post
        I'm super disappointed out of all 15 not a single gold no Legendarys and most of the epics I got we're duplicate .... Really was not enjoyable now I'm even more bummed then before
        I got 2 out of the 15 to go to silver but its whatever free stuff!!

Comment

1 Leg, 2 Epic Defenders, 1 Epic Survivor, 2 Epic Schematics.

Had one Llama go Gold and two Silver. Got more from the Silver Llama than the gold one lol.

Comment

Where is this? What? How? I need answers dangit lol.

Comment

Go to your shop, you'll see a "Believer Llama" it told me to "Claim 1" but I ended up claiming 14 of them.

I feel like this is a indirect response to the "State of Game: Progression" thread that everyone is pointing out the lack of llamas for loot discussion. Their hasn't been a response from [EPIC] yet so I feel like they're giving us these as a way to kinda lessen the pain until they come up with a response.

Comment

15 free llamas and you're still not happy?? You got 15 free just for logging in, quit complaining. boohoo

I'm curious if these are for the server down time earlier this week. I kind of hope they aren't, because I don't think they were needed, but I am in by no means complaining. I'm happy to get free loot. There might not have been a lot of great loot, but a lot of stuff that was retired or recycled to level up things I am using frequently.

Comment

I did appreciate the llamas this morning (probably because I got 2 silvers and 2 golds). The UX needs help, because I was not aware how I went from what I thought was 1 llama to 15 llamas and thought that it was possibly spending my V-Bucks on additional llamas. Also, once you are in the llama smacking screen, you cannot leave it until you crack open all the llamas.

As I mentioned, this was a nice reward, but it really calls out the issue that I was running into last night. You cannot get schematics or heroes by actually playing the game. I believe this issue will eventually kill the game for me eventually. There should be rewards that interest me while running around in the world. Make me explore, make me want to complete objectives quickly for additional rewards, make success reward you. Look at games like Diablo 3 and Borderlands for inspiration. Look at games like Overwatch for monetization. I do believe that if you focus on solid REWARDING gameplay you will get players to come. I enjoy the fighting, exploring and building, but I am missing the rewarding part.

I say this as someone who just started to understand the issues with the rewards system and as feedback. You have a great core here, but you need the entire gameplay loop to be tied closer together.

Also, one note: please let me access my hero inventory outside the map. It is frustrating to have to go and look through my inventory during a timed event.

Comment

So the amount of Founders coins received from the loot they just gave us didn't add up to the llamas allowed to purchase from the event llama on the loot tab. I opened up 4 llamas from the believer gift and had a founders coins card in every llama. Quit the game because wasn't sure where they were coming from and can't exit off of loot tab. Relaunched the game opened the rest I counted atleast 7 founders coins cards with like 220 on them each. I then went to start purchasing the event llamas, and wasable to only purchase like 8. Did any one have an issue with Founders coins as well?

Comment

I got a mythic, Hamlet "fixer" McKinney out of it...At first I thought I missclicked and bought 10 lamas for coins. =P

Comment

Originally posted by MissJaybaby View Post
                        So the amount of Founders coins received from the loot they just gave us didn't add up to the llamas allowed to purchase from the event llama on the loot tab. I opened up 4 llamas from the believer gift and had a founders coins card in every llama. Quit the game because wasn't sure where they were coming from and can't exit off of loot tab. Relaunched the game opened the rest I counted atleast 7 founders coins cards with like 220 on them each. I then went to start purchasing the event llamas, and wasable to only purchase like 8. Did any one have an issue with Founders coins as well?
                        the problem is ure point of view, every card give su 10coins, the number in the middle of the card is the sum of all u have, every pack u open and getting 10coins this number should raise up by 10....

Comment

Wow awesome thanks. Cant' wait to get home!

Comment

you got free llamas for playing the game... i dont see why youre dissapointed. maybe fortnite shouldnt have gave you those llamas. besides even with those items you can recycle and use it for leveling up your stuff. theres reeally no downside to this.

Comment

Originally posted by ProgramTron View Post

15 free llamas and you're still not happy?? You got 15 free just for logging in, quit complaining. boohoo
                              Heh, I was about to post the same kind of thing, but then thought: IF the concern is that llamas are perceived as the only way to progress, and EVEN AFTER you get 15 free llamas you don't even feel like you've progressed, then it makes total sense to be bummed in a more macro sense. It can just drive home the idea that "it doesn't matter how many I buy if they're full of ****"

Comment

Working...
                              X