We're Sorry - Controller Sensitivity Changes Patch V.1.9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• We're Sorry - Controller Sensitivity Changes Patch V.1.9

First and foremost, we're sorry. We messed up and caused frustration and confusion with our past changes to sensitivity.

We need to make one more change to controller sensitivity changes in V.1.9. (Mouse and keyboard players are not affected.)

The new scoped sensitivity and ADS sensitivity settings will allow players much more control than before, offering a wider range altogether. However, your scoped and ADS sensitivity settings will be affected. Due to the nature of the change, there was no easy way to convert existing settings.

We know how important sensitivity preferences are to you and we are sorry for the upcoming adjustment. As soon as patch V.1.9 is live, sensitivity will feel different and we encourage you to change your settings to find what’s comfortable for you.

Finally thanks

Comment

It's all good guys, seriously.
      You made this thing free, you're pumping out updates and patches left and right and you're staying humble, thank YOU.

Comment

• Vandragorax commented
        Editing a comment
        You wouldn't be saying that if you were one of the people who paid for a Founder's Edition of the PvE game.

No problem.
      Thanks for the heads up. =]

Comment

You guys pay more attention to use then most other games so don't sweat it :)

Comment

Please make an option to turn aim assist off on console. Other than that, perfect game!

Comment

The game is really good. By far my favourite BR game ever. Super easy for me to play with a issue with my wrists. You guys are by far doing an amazing job with the game and updates while being very positive. Thank you for this awesome game and i can't wait for this new update. The game is really fun and enjoyable to play. Few issues with aiming with Scoped guns and the Ar aim but besides that everything else is good. One thing i would suggest is if your team who is spectating you can see the compass too even though they are dead so they can direct their teammate who is alive to the correct spot to look or go to.

Comment

Does this fix the issue when on console and you scope in with a bolt sniper the sensitivity is really slow no matter your settings because it's really annoying and I wish for that to be fixed or changed

Comment

Turn off aim assist or ability to toggle would be nice for Battle Royal.

Comment

Working...
                X