Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update V.1.9 - Nov 14, 9am Eastern Time (2pm GMT)

Collapse
X

Update V.1.9 - Nov 14, 9am Eastern Time (2pm GMT)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Update V.1.9 - Nov 14, 9am Eastern Time (2pm GMT)

Fortnite community,

The V.1.9 update will go live the morning of Nov 14 at 9am Eastern Time (2pm GMT, 3pm CET). We are still locking down the exact time, and will update this thread as soon as we have concrete info. For immediate updates, keep an eye on our Twitter.
    There will be downtime. The V.1.9 client update will be for all players on all platforms. All players will need to update Fortnite when deployment is complete.

What's in V.1.9? Great question! You can check out the full patch notes here.
    Last edited by [EPIC] Tokaj; 11-14-2017, 09:44 AM. Reason: Updated with the deployment time

Idk how i feel about this

Comment

End game launch pad might be annoying as all hell lol

But **** (whoa dam- is censored?!)... Still no fix for the dreaded NO BUILD - NO JUMP - UNEQUIP CONSUMABLES GLITCH.

Comment

• Movement speed is reduced by 20% when swinging a harvesting tool. (Simply having it equipped does not slow you down!)
        Why on earth was this change made? It already take 10 hits on an unshielded player to kill them.

Comment

Originally posted by Herbot View Post
          • Movement speed is reduced by 20% when swinging a harvesting tool. (Simply having it equipped does not slow you down!)
          Why on earth was this change made? It already take 10 hits on an unshielded player to kill them.
          I suppose evasiveness was too high when harvesting materials with incoming gunfire. I don't think it's a wise change if that was the thought process...

Comment

Originally posted by Herbot View Post
            Some times in the begin of a match a hole squad off 4 people come to you in a house with harvesting picaxe when you only have a pistol i think its for that lol so they can't rape you anymore with 4 picaxes

Comment

Still waiting for the ACTUAL fix for the empty weapon drop that was announced for 1.7.2 but not implemented as it seems.

Comment

Can you change the Ps4 controller settings to shoot with r1 and aim with l1 plz

Comment

• Taikaviitta99 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Go to the PS4 settings/Accessibility/Button Assignments, then enable custom button assignments and switch R2 & L2 to R1 & L1 :)

• fm6090 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  PEACEGAMER203 your mum plays like that Taikaviitta99 thx

• itwk commented
                  Editing a comment
                  OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo

I criii, I read wrong and thought the new shotguns were for battle Royale xD - When will new guns be added to BR btw [EPIC] S-LG

Comment

what time up

Comment

i hope update some good... added.... like every game have to get coins low coins for top 10 down and 1st place high coins to buy added costume helmet gloves shoes upper body costumes...

Comment

Somewhat disappointed the sensitivity settings available in Battle Royale since 1.7 or 1.8 still haven't made their way into PvE but maybe next time...

Comment

• Vandragorax commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Seems like a lot of changes are being made in one "branch" and not the other. Very bad precedent for doing things imo. Although it's good to keep some changes separate for PvE and PvP, their QA team (if they even have one), should be asking whether it is a valid fix to go into both for each and every defect.

First I have say, THANKS for taking care of the ones paying you { ones in pve save the world } , you have basically placed 10% of your time there while the rest is focused on PVP [free to play]. like updates for the Story line, when are you planning on finishing that, Its only half done? Finding out now that Tier 4 Skill points are short, you can't fill it !?!?! ,, Is this on purpose or another Glitch? If you meant to then it would be wise to change your survivor slots away from there because in 1-3 you have to fill nearly all lines to unlock them, I have not yet got to 4 but hearing fellow friends that are maxed have run out of skill points and can't fill it. Now Not being at that spot yet I may be completely wrong on skill points but just repeating what I have heard. There are other items that could really use help, One for example is the Outlander, WHY does the Teddy have to have a charge instead of being on a cooldown?? yet all the other hero's have cooldowns? the charge balls can be scarce at times and when you are in the heat of battle you don't have time to run and grab another charge, the timer on the bear is a joke too, 10-15 sec depending on your level, are you kidding? needs to be more like the drone but with the teddy's current DPS. there are other things but not placing them all here nor will you read it all anyhow..

All I am saying or asking is don't forget about the "Founders" .

Comment

• TroziKR commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I still didnt maxed commander level and have all survivors unlocked ( tier 5 assault rifle, Tier 5 classes and some skills ). Theres alot SP from collection book - u can fill it on max but ir will take time.

Any updates on how long this will take? Lol I want to play and have limited time :D

Comment

how long will the servers be down?

Comment

Working...
                        X