Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch V.1.9.0.1 - November 16

Heya folks,

We will be deploying a small patch on November 16 to address a few nasty bugs and crashes for Battle Royale.

The PC and PS4 patch will go live at 4:00am Eastern Time, while the Xbox patch is planned to go live sometime around 9:00am Eastern Time. The timing on the Xbox patch is subject to change.
    There will be no downtime, but Battle Royale will be temporarily disabled for maintenance when the patch is deployed. All players will need to close and update their clients. For immediate updates, keep an eye on our twitter.

[EDIT 5:30am ET] Maintenance is complete, Battle Royale is re-enabled, and the Battle Bus is tuned up and ready for take off. Hop in!

Battle Royale - Patch Notes:

Gameplay
    • Fixed an issue which caused raindrops to appear on the screen when one of your teammate's was in the storm but you were not.

Audio
    • Fixed an issue which caused storm audio to persist even after leaving the storm.
    • EDIT: Fixed a bug which allowed players to hear glider and umbrella deployment from great distances.
    Stability
    • Fixed a client crash that could occur when a player deployed their glider.
    Last edited by [EPIC] Tokaj; 11-16-2017, 06:24 AM.

While on audio bugs how about fixing that life leech, my eardrums will thank you.

Comment

• Moghediena commented
      Editing a comment
      Its a PvE Problem. They do not care about that.
      They only repair PvP Bugs.

Can you make it so we can turn off the storm audio. don't want to listen to it. Its so loud

Comment

• DeathJuggernaut commented
      Editing a comment
      You do realize that the reason they don't allow this, along with the removal of bushes and grasses, is that it adds a significant amount of strategy to the game, right? They made it super loud now with lightning so that if you get caught in the storm you're a lot less likely run around on the inside with 3 med-kits and hunt for teams.

I have the music switched off yet I hear the battle bus music. Please can you patch this as well, I don’t want to hear it.

Also on Xbox the sniper scope is out of alignment. When I shoot after lining up some poor noobs head it hits the tower I built. The bullet should clear the tower I am on if my scope does not see any of it.

All in all though the last patch was incredible, great job!

Comment

• Orion_Mysterion commented
      Editing a comment
      I second the request for a patch on bus music. I can't even hear my team anymore to coordinate landing while on the bus.

There are so many hackers in ASIA server , do we have a anti-cheat update Patch V1.9.0.1?

You can always find the hacker advertisement in YOUTUBE , just search " fortnite hack , cheat , esp , radar or aimbot ". Please ban them.

Some people even show the advertisement by their ID in game and use hacks. ( always in simple Chinese name , I met 4 in 5 games)

Thanks so much for the help , I'm a big fan of Fortnite not only PVP but PVE. Hope Fortnite getting better and more famous.

Comment

-______- ,!,,

Comment

When are we getting leaderboards back? I wasn’t aware that they were going to be disabled.

Comment

Leaderboreds on ps4 maybe fix them to ????

Comment

There are a bit more small important bugs but that's a great start! The storm and landing sound bugs prevented me from playing Fortnite at all! Thanks, guys!

Comment

Okay, and when will the groups in the pve be fixed?

Comment

• o little nicky commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol pve? Git gun scrub swag swag swag quickscope$

What about the spectator bug where you see everything through a sniper scope?

Comment

• Tucaros commented
                Editing a comment
                I have also seen this. Even changing team members doesn't fix it.

cant join games after the patch?

Comment

• Pxrzaaa commented
                Editing a comment
                Same hereeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• baNdiT.ger commented
                Editing a comment
                PLaylist not anymore avaiable? wtf

Can you fix the fake glowing chests?

Comment

Great!!! I had to stop playing PvE so you could fix the PvP. Nice to know that my gameplay isn't important to you.

Comment

Comment

"the selected playlist is no longer available" ??

Comment

HAVE tHE sAME

Comment

• baNdiT.ger commented
                        Editing a comment
                        we all have the problem, nice Patch XD

Agree. Epic Games, can you explain me why do i have to load 5 gb ("a small patch") for BR which I don't play? I'm tired of these ****ing fixes for ****ing BR and their afwul sizes.

Comment

• PoppinSquats commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It really shouldn't matter if you're internet speed is fast enough to download it. I don't see a problem with it.

• barbiak commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I have to stop playing the game I paid for cause they want to fix something in another game. For me it's something like "no, stop playing HotS for a while cause you have to download a patch for Dota 2 which you don't play". Or let's shut the Fortnite servers down when they have a patch for Paragon. And 5 gb is not a small patch, not at all, so it's just a lie. Yeah, I have good Internet, but someone doesn't.

nao consigo entrar no game aparece o erro ls 0015

Comment

These Patches, are what makes this game alive. an seeing people complain about them, is extremely fun

Comment

• barbiak commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Patches for PvP makes PvE alive. Logical.

Agreed, PvE is kept in the fog about a lot of upcoming items, new ideas the devs have or maybe some god **** bigger item stacks at least? It takes 500 metal to secure a "retrieve the data" mission just from placing walls and upgrading them....Where are the PVE patches? Those could be legit "small patches" and i wouldn't mind, at least something would be getting done in the mode I paid to support be developed.

Comment

Fix lagg issue :I

Comment

I can't get on. Is it still down for Xbox?
                            ​​​​​​
                            I played a few matches between 830 and 10 EST, took a break and came back to a message "you have updates pending, please restart fortnite" or something like that. I restart and it doesn't update.

Comment

• Nepherus commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Nevermind, I restarted the Xbox instead of just fortnite and it updated.

thks for this work ! can you make an option to disabled auto am on console in the future ?

Comment

Why is there a 5-10gb update every day now!? This is killing me.

Comment

Thank you for your hard work :)

Comment

Am i the only one frustrated that pc is able to function there game qaulity so they dont lag but yet us console players lag so fing mutch our game crashes please add to where we can fix our quality and mute battle bus music thank you.

Glowing chest.we have a issue where the chest still glow after being opened and ammo boxes glitch and send the ammo to the top amd go in the roof if on shelfs

spectation please fix where when u press y fast you dont see a sniper scope on screen. These are just a few reasons this game is falling

Comment

• MurderOne. commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    PC functions? I play graphically challenging games on max settings with well over 150fps, I can barely make 60-70fps with heavy drops into the 30s on this game with stuff turned off. When BR was released It ran smooth on max settings 120fps locked! Performance is going down the drain across all platforms! After every update the game performs worse, week after week bro, its not just console! We have the same chest bugs, ammo crate bugs, UI bugs as console! I play on Xbox One as well!
                                    Last edited by MurderOne.; 11-16-2017, 12:41 PM.

I would like to report some bugs.
                                  1 - Chests remain active even after they are opened.
                                  2 - Boxes throwing ammunition far above the shelves.
                                  3 - Storm Audio persists even after all group members have left it.
                                  4 - Lockups throughout the group when playing a match.
                                  5 - Battle bus has a deafening song.
                                  6 - Some walls broken around the containers block shots even the enemy being completely visible and stopped.

Comment

Thanks for everything. Keep it up.

Comment

Fix the key "k" cant use for movement, useless !!

Comment

The last update was so so good, this one has brought back the input lag. Nine times out ten I die because of not been able to switch to build or shotgun.

Comment

i jump i have kick

Comment

Working...
                                          X