The Future of Save the World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• The Future of Save the World

We’ve heard some of your top concerns and here’s what we’re doing!

Creative Director, Darren Sugg has written and published an in-depth plan of action/dev blog. Check it out here!

nice things, but what about weapon perks

Comment

I appreciate you guys pulling actual quotes & building responses around them. I know not every single thing is going to be addressed and that can be a difficult part of responding to community requests/criticism/complaints, so thank you for taking the time you do take in that respect.

We need to make the UI and UX easier for you to understand. Your goals and how to get your LOOT should be crystal clear.
      YES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Amazing ! Thank you ! Deceeeeembeeeeer

Comment

Are u ever going to allow us to retrieve xp from permanent items? would be nice if we got to choose what was permanent... when I first started I wasted alot of xp on bad heroes/weapons as it wasn't made very clear how everything worked. also takes up alot of space when I don't even want most of the schematics.

Comment

Thanks for actively listening to us!

Comment

"Hero Rarity Evolution - Our goal is to give you the ability to evolve heroes into greater rarities. This means you can take a grey, common hero and gradually level them up to an orange, legendary hero. (Finally!) Coming in December"

Will this apply to survivors as well?

Currently our survivor squads and squad leads provided the biggest increase to your power level and FORT stats. To have the highest possible power level possible you need a mythic lead with 7 legendary survivors with matching personalities.

That is a extremely hard thing to achieve and can prevent you from progressing in the game if your not able to increase your power since your not "lucky" enough.

Please consider adding this function to survivors as well or something different. Doing so wil give us the players the abilities to actually work toward and realistically achieving the highest power level (max level) or even just progress the story at times.

Thank you for reading and look forward to the next update!

Comment

Who do I hug?

(does happy dance)

Comment

Originally posted by Zeirro View Post
                  "Hero Rarity Evolution - Our goal is to give you the ability to evolve heroes into greater rarities. This means you can take a grey, common hero and gradually level them up to an orange, legendary hero. (Finally!) Coming in December"

Will this apply to survivors as well?

Currently our survivor squads and squad leads provided the biggest increase to your power level and FORT stats. To have the highest possible power level possible you need a mythic lead with 7 legendary survivors with matching personalities.

That is a extremely hard thing to achieve and can prevent you from progressing in the game if your not able to increase your power since your not "lucky" enough.

Please consider adding this function to survivors as well or something different. Doing so wil give us the players the abilities to actually work toward and realistically achieving the highest power level (max level) or even just progress the story at times.

Thank you for reading and look forward to the next update!
                  I have the same concern, but I believe it applies to everything: traps, weapons, survivors, defenders, ... Though for lead survivors: I doubt we would be able to "rarity evolve" them to Mythic, because Mythic lead survivors are kind of their own person and not just a random character.

Comment

This is awesome! We finally get some communication from Devs on pve and they are trying to fix all the major problems! Alleluia!

Comment

Why is there a 310 commander XP cap???? How are we supposed to get the rest of our skill points to finish the skill tree ??????

!!!!!! VERY UPSET !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthorse View Post
                        Why is there a 310 commander XP cap???? How are we supposed to get the rest of our skill points to finish the skill tree ??????

!!!!!! VERY UPSET !!!!!!!
                        Collection book...storm shield..

Comment

Oh yeah burn all your stuff in the collection Book, WTF why, I need to use them.
                          storm shield, you get 1 skill point wow great. I need a couple hundred skill points to finish!

Comment

Originally posted by NokarStormBlade View Post
                            This is awesome! We finally get some communication from Devs on pve and they are trying to fix all the major problems! Alleluia!
                            "All" is a poor choice of word. Fixing more stuff would be more suitable. The #1 problem still persists, RNG loot crates tied to multiple areas of game progression. Untill they replace heroes, survivors and schematics in llamas with 100% cosmetic items PvE will continue to suffer. Heroes and schematics should be grindable within the game through level completion and boss fights. These items should be farmable unlimited with varying drop rates.

When progress is tied to real money loot boxes, the gameplay is likely to suffer and be manipulated to encourage players to buy loot crates to avoid the unbearable, boring grind put in place just for that reason. Just bc it's PvE doesn't give it a free pass to be p2w/p2progress at reasonable pace or have a CHANCE at a wanted item.

Its much more enjoyable fighting a boss over and over hoping for that legendary drop rather than standing over an RNG loot box that costs really money and always feels like a rip off.
                            Last edited by Man_Kinda; 11-19-2017, 01:31 AM.

Comment

so is canny valley getting some work done to it at least? almost done with plankerton and i dont see a point in continuing if the missions stop having dialogue and are clearly just all place-holders for what will come later.

Comment

Working...
                              X