X

The Future of Save the World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

No info on updating the palette for Canny or Twine Peaks? RNG hell still an issue for weapons and traps which are the most essential parts of the game's progression.

I have to agree with the sentiment that tying your game's progression system to loot boxes is the best way to kill your game. If you can't sell a damned Star Wars game because of loot box progression how do you expect to support your business on an unproven IP? At the very least removing or increasing the limit on daily rewards should be on the table. Time played for progress instead of pay to play. You're not making a mobile game.

I also continue to see zero asset generation connected to Save the World (aka: The game many of us paid for) but see constant new assets on PvP. I think we'd all appreciate some updates by demonstrating you are still making graphical assets for Save the World.

Comment

• Tassardir commented
      Editing a comment
      AMEN! Preach on brotha!

Awesome...... waiting for the updates

Comment

Hi I was just wondering when does save the world go off sale as I want to buy Christmas day thank you

Comment

HELP o had no idea where to put this so I put it here so I got save the world on Xbox my truck is Bob4825 and I played it for a bit then I got off and when I tried to play it again it said I didn't get it so please fix this PLEASE!!!

Comment

Working...
        X