The Future of Fortnite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• The Future of Fortnite

Darren talks about top community concerns and what we're doing about them in the near future.

Read our immediate plan of action and what's coming next for Fortnite - Save the World!

Excellent update. There's big hopes for this game, from what we can see..

Good luck to the group of you!
    -Danny.

Comment

I've got one word for you Fortnite devs : VEHICLES!

Comment

• SPUCYBRUCE commented
        Editing a comment
        In my opinion the way they have the map right now there is no need to have vehicles because it is correct size for just on foot combat.

If somethings not done about these bugs there will be no future. You are going to lose your player base because no one wants to help figure stuff out.

Comment

cheio de bugs, muita gente reclamando q o jogo volta pro lobby depois de pular do onibus e ngm da suport, nenhum adm ajuda, nice game

Comment

So if we are getting event currency can I hold on to my Halloween candy after the event and buy something I want from the event store? Because theres only 1 thing left I want but RNG is.. well RNG.

Comment

Is there going to be a Black Friday sale for this game. If so how long?

Comment

• Letha1 Phoenix commented
              Editing a comment
              PLEASE be a yes! I have several friends wishing they had bought it at 40% off…and I need good players to play with regularly as I level O.o I know they’d jump on a Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal!

Make a bigger map plz and once you have made a bigger map add vehicles plz PLZ PLZ!!!!!!!!!!????

Comment

Then it'll be exactly like pubg and fnbr might get sewed

Comment

Please give daily v-bucks.............

Comment

they should add a match report as one of the tabs. so u see ur pass results and who was in ur team or loadout. i think this because i have a win on squads and i must of died in that particular game. so we need to know these factors to know and records our games.

Comment

When will duo's be added to Australian servers?

Comment

Originally posted by HarryFromHoyts View Post
                      When will duo's be added to Australian servers?
                      And also South America servers... Still waiting too

Comment

They should make a game type where there is a natural disaster. Like in the circle there is a snow storming hurri g all player not inside a building. It would add a fun twist to the game.

Comment

Im level 70 in Battle royal and want to give my feedback

- The bus is too Loud and getting annoying after a while
                          - I would like to be able to adjust the sounds of Foot steps outside of the basic game sounds
                          - Gun from your weapon is way too loud vs everything else
                          - Really annoying bug here > chest being open lag and not letting you pick up gun right away (comes into play a lot when first landing) the chest will stay lite even though it's been open and wont let you pick up gun right away
                          - Switching guns lag . If i have my slurp next to my gun ill switch quickly and try and slup or bandage and fire my weapon instead even though i switched (laggy input)
                          - I would love to have a way to mark what items i pick up to automatically go to what slot. Example: If i want my auto to be in slot one whenever i pick up a auto and my slots are not filled I would like it default to a slot of my choosing

Comment

Working...
                          X