X

The Future of Fortnite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

Fix how you select missions, research and skill nodes in PvE... Skipping all over the place trying to get to what you want is ridiculous. Make it so you can pan around instead. Much easier.

Comment

• nirriti1122 commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally agree. Additionally I'd like to switch off the mission selection sound.

MY xbox keeps turning off whenever I try start a game of Fortnite. Could someone help me by suggesting a fix for this. Should I uninstall and install again?

Comment

• xXroflstompXx commented
      Editing a comment
      Try hard resetting your xbox, hold the power button on your xbox until it restarts it self. When i have problems loading up games that usually will help me. Then you will be able to relaunch normally. If that doesn't work for you im not sure what else to do.

I have absolutely zero interest in PVP. I have not and will not play this aspect of the game and yet it continues to waste more and more HD space on my Computer. How about letting the paying customer decide if they want to have that huge portion of the game sitting idle and continuing to grow/update as you push out more and more content that I will never use...

Comment

Originally posted by Ghetto_Fabulous View Post
      I have absolutely zero interest in PVP. I have not and will not play this aspect of the game and yet it continues to waste more and more HD space on my Computer. How about letting the paying customer decide if they want to have that huge portion of the game sitting idle and continuing to grow/update as you push out more and more content that I will never use...
      ^^^THIS^^^ Holy **** Epic, seriously, your eating up my hd space with this mode WE NEVER WANTED. Also thanks for making it impossible to find groups on xb1 because EVERY SINGLE lfg post is about pvp.
      Last edited by xPastel_Witchx; 12-01-2017, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Another thing... In PvE, the mode your community wanted and pays for, you have this new weapon roll that increases damage to afflicted targets. That's great and all but if your weapon doesn't hace an affliction roll it's absolute garbage you have no way of know an enemy is afflicted unless you caused it yourself. Here's how you fix it... Put a marker over their heads just as you did with the shields when hit my debilitating shots. I suggest a skull for obvious reasons. Also, make it a different color to avoid any confusion if they're debuffed by debilitating shots. I suggest something like a bright purple. It'd be easy to see amongst the game backdrop.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryFromHoyts View Post
          When will duo's be added to Australian servers?
          yeah this, total joke that we don't have Duo, i only ever play with 2's or 3's and always Vs'ing quads sucks.

Comment

Skilltree is still a joke, having to get the banner and other things just to progress, having to spend so many points before hitting the second half of any branch, i can't believe i'm complaining about such basic stuff after all this time in Alpha.. how many times in the last year alone have to revamped that tree and it's still garbage?

Comment

I honestly think their should be a system where if someone is in your house you get a notification that someone has entered your house. because i have been killed too many times by people in my house and did'nt know they were their. And if someone is behind you their should be a notification that someone is within 20 meters or yards from you. I also think their should be a legendary shotgun and smoke grenades that are rare and last longer and do 1 damage to foes for every 5 seconds their in it.

Comment

• ChimpBalls commented
                Editing a comment
                how about no

• akvortec commented
                Editing a comment
                So, you want a doorbell?

Originally posted by CyPha View Post
              Skilltree is still a joke, having to get the banner and other things just to progress, having to spend so many points before hitting the second half of any branch, i can't believe i'm complaining about such basic stuff after all this time in Alpha.. how many times in the last year alone have to revamped that tree and it's still garbage?
              OH NO! A game that makes you go through things you don't want to get to the things you do! I can't believe you're complaining either. You must be new to video games.

Comment

Originally posted by Pladypus View Post
                I honestly think their should be a system where if someone is in your house you get a notification that someone has entered your house. because i have been killed too many times by people in my house and did'nt know they were their. And if someone is behind you their should be a notification that someone is within 20 meters or yards from you. I also think their should be a legendary shotgun and smoke grenades that are rare and last longer and do 1 damage to foes for every 5 seconds their in it.
                It's battle royale. Every man for himself. An alarm for campers. Ridiculous.

Comment

Reduction of lag

Hello,

This post is dedicated for those who suffer from lag and high ping, NoPing is software that greatly optimizes your gameplay.

With unique technology, NoPing Tunnel traces the best route to the server of your favorite online game.

Gaining up to 50% improvement depending on your internet!

Test for 3 days for free, if you register at the link below:

nopi.ng/forum

Watch the video below with and without NoPing!

Comment

Hey how an option to uninstall your space wasting BR trash off my hard drive? I don't play or want to play it, ever and it's wasted at least 10gb by now. It's ridiculous.

Comment

In my opinion on VECHILES, only acceptable solution would be slow kind of transportation. Eg. Bicycles, foot trotinet, even horses. Every other kind of transportation ( cars, motorbikes etc.) would ruin the game. Because map is small enough and the game is fun because noone is abusing use of vechiles.

Just my 2 cents.

Regards :)

Comment

Working...
                      X