X

Patch V.1.9.1 - Nov. 29, 4:00am Eastern Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

Why when I go to manage game on Xbox one x does it say ver1.0.377.1548 instead of 1.9.1?

Comment

As if it wasn't already hard enough to find missions needed to advance in Canny Valley, much less find a group, I was saddened to log in and find that I can only see level 48-58 missions in Canny Valley, only one of the 58s was a Mutant Storm and it wasn't one that advanced me on the main quest line. This also means that the one 58 mission that would advance me doesn't have players in it because there's no storm there. FYI I'm power level 64 so I get very little xp from the 58s and none from everything else.

These days, I log in, play maybe one or two missions, then wait for stuff to recycle. I fear I may die of boredom trying to escape out of Canny Valley.
      Last edited by Oleoay; 11-30-2017, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• electricMONKey commented
        Editing a comment
        If you're on Xbox One, I could offer a taxi. I'm in the seemingly endless "three of these lvl 64 missions" before CVSSD5 and wouldn't mind an extra gun.

• Oleoay commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm on the PC, but thanks for the offer electricMONKey

Ok. Maybe you can help me out in two questions. Sometimes my character is hit by RED LIGHNTNING directly in the butt. What does it mean and WHY and from WHOM? I played over 1000 battles but i don´t get it. The other thing: What´s the Story about the TrollChest? I open it up many times and there is beautiful light, but ... what is this about? I can Show it in one of my Videos if you want.

Thanks for your time.

You can visit my YouTube-Channel anyway. It will become the biggest Fortnite Archive. Just search my Name on YT.

Comment

The patch has broken PVE. Virtually unplayable, and getting worse. :( :( :(

Comment

Constant lag, constant stuttering and zero acknowledgement from Epic Games on the further problems their patch has created.

RIP Fortnite, uninstalling.

Comment

no update to the aim, no update for constant lag

Comment

I have a quest to kill 50 pitcher wich are angry in a 5+ mission. Problem: The whole week i logged in there was never a storms available lower than 15.
              In Addition there were never any storms that have angry husks. Only other modifications i do not need.

What a ******** event. Hoped they had learned but instead the same old fu ck ing bulls hit than in the beginning.
              Absolutely no fun playing it anymore.

I will never ever again spend any single coin in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Moghediena View Post
                I have a quest to kill 50 pitcher wich are angry in a 5+ mission. Problem: The whole week i logged in there was never a storms available lower than 15.
                In Addition there were never any storms that have angry husks. Only other modifications i do not need.

What a ******** event. Hoped they had learned but instead the same old fu ck ing bulls hit than in the beginning.
                Absolutely no fun playing it anymore.

I will never ever again spend any single coin in that game.
                What exactly is the problem? The quest says 5+, not 5. You can do it in any mission that is 5 or higher. So depending on your PL you have up to 3 whole zones to complete the quests in. I got my pitchers and huskies in CV missions without an issue.

The only slight problem with the event are the new players not being able to finish the higher steps on the other missions that require 40+ zones etc.

Comment

You don’t need to play in a 5 zone.

Comment

• SikanS4 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Guys for some reason my stats dont update i won a game but it doesnt show neither the kills or games please help

• DA-ZOMBIEGIRL19 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    SikanS4 power level stats only update with addition of survivors to your survivor squads. Only they can level you up and most slots are only available by unlocking with skill points. Hope this helps! ????

Reduction of lag

Hello,

This post is dedicated for those who suffer from lag and high ping, NoPing is software that greatly optimizes your gameplay.

With unique technology, NoPing Tunnel traces the best route to the server of your favorite online game.

Gaining up to 50% improvement depending on your internet!

Test for 3 days for free, if you register at the link below:

nopi.ng/forum

Watch the video below with and without NoPing!

Comment

Working...
                  X