Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is Custom Matchmaking? (Private Matches)

Collapse
X

What Is Custom Matchmaking? (Private Matches)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is Custom Matchmaking? (Private Matches)

Tomorrow you may notice a new “Custom Matchmaking” button appear in-game if you’re playing on PC and consoles. Why?

We are testing a form of private matches during the Dreamhack event we’re attending this weekend (December 1 - 3). We’re using private matches at this event to see how we can provide both fun and competitive, “special” events for you in the future.

The “Custom Matchmaking” button will be disabled at the end of the event and cannot be used outside of the event. We will share more information on private matches and how you can use them in the new year.

In the meantime, we know that you know there are lots of uses for private matches. Let us know how you would like to see private matches used.
    Last edited by [EPIC] Flak; 12-02-2017, 01:55 PM.

Private matches would be cool to invite friends and have it be a smaller portion of the map and 1v1s and stuff idk

Comment

Tournaments ;)

Comment

I think that being able to hold games with just your friends would be a great idea. But I don't think the map should be scaled down or anything because the games would go way too fast.

Comment

• SodiumChloride47 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea but if the map doesn't shrink down you the game will go on for a while, but I see your point

• Greasey23 commented
          Editing a comment
          The game would go on for the same amount of time because the zones will still shrink the same. You just might not see as many people when the zones are bigger.

Private matches would be cool just to get a better understanding of the map, while also learning how and where to build, without any pressure.

Also love the idea of smaller 1v1s or 2v2s, though no way the current loot system would work for that.

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] arCtiC View Post
          Tomorrow you may notice a new “Custom Matchmaking” button appear in-game if you’re playing on PC. Why?

We are testing a form of private matches during the Dreamhack event we’re attending this weekend (December 1 - 3). We’re using private matches at this event to see how we can provide both fun and competitive, “special” events for you in the future.

The “Custom Matchmaking” button will be disabled at the end of the event and cannot be used outside of the event. We will share more information on private matches and how you can use them in the new year.

In the meantime, we know that you know there are lots of uses for private matches. Let us know how you would like to see private matches used.
          could you add the ability to add bots to practice and the ability to change the bots difficulty

Comment

I'ts good for organizate event whith team vs for competiont non official

Comment

The biggest draw of this would be the ability to play with NO AIM ASSIST, which anyone who plays this game competitivly understands is a travesty.

Comment

Just sandbox private play with friends where you can build huge forts and battle each other. Like Forge from Halo.

Comment

Private matches would be amazing for the competitive community! We have seen hundreds and hundreds of interested Fortnite players who want to get in the arena and fight players of their skill level. This would open up a whole new skill level and launch Fortnite into the competitive field.

http://twitter.com/eSportsEBR

Comment

Hey there, we need fortnite custom server with spectate mode, this way big streamer could have done big events with others streamers or community and cast it!

Comment

For Streamers, they can set custom matches with subs and mods or even pure streamers, I would love to see a Grimmmz V Cream V Summit1G and others.. Like an all start BR match

Comment

If you're going to pursue a competitive scene I suggest lowering rocket/grenade drop rate and having only one rarity for each weapon.

Comment

Really would love to see this. I'm part of a community that has a few hundred members, we'd love to have our own private games to see who is truly the best.

Comment

I Think It Be Fun And Very Cool If You Could Have A Private Match For Your Friends To Play Solo/Dous With Like Online But Make It Only Half The Map Not Full Maybe Or Have a Setting Were You Can Change It...

Comment

Working...
                            X