Dec.1 Update (PC only) - 4:00AM ET

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Dec.1 Update (PC only) - 4:00AM ET

Have you been experiencing crashing, freezing or hitching on Save the World since the v1.9.1 patch? We will be releasing a PC only update to address these problems on Dec.1, 4 AM ET. There is no downtime expected.

Will this also go hand in hand with PVP? I'm able to run the game on high and get 50 fps but, everytime I get into the bus mt game crashes.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGDADDY4544 View Post
      Will this also go hand in hand with PVP? I'm able to run the game on high and get 50 fps but, everytime I get into the bus mt game crashes.
      PVP/BR's was fixed already if you want announcements and Server status join the Fortnite official Discord

Comment

Originally posted by RaveingWolfie View Post

PVP/BR's was fixed already if you want announcements and Server status join the Fortnite official Discord
        It was said it was fixed, but I am still experiencing hitching in BR since yesterday like every 30 seconds. Playing on PC, EU servers. And I am surely not only one if you look on reddit or comments under the twitter post.

Comment

Originally posted by rapos2097 View Post

It was said it was fixed, but I am still experiencing hitching in BR since yesterday like every 30 seconds. Playing on PC, EU servers. And I am surely not only one if you look on reddit or comments under the twitter post.
          Same here was working perfectly before update, now my game just hitches.

Comment

not fixed, because I still have periodic lags in the game!
            looking forward to update!

Comment

Originally posted by RaveingWolfie View Post

it is written that in the morning there will be an update!

Comment

PVP its not yet working on my PC. ASAP update. Keep on CRASHING almost 2 days.

Comment

• BIGDADDY4544 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  same man, same.

• AceOFJoker22 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yeah me too man it's still crashing here

Originally posted by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS View Post
                Have you been experiencing crashing, freezing or hitching on Save the World since the v1.9.1 patch? We will be releasing a PC only update to address these problems on Dec.1, 4 AM ET. There is no downtime expected.
                I have been experiencing continuous crashing, like thousands of others, in Battle Royale - an Unreal process has crashed. Game never crashed before the update, and has been doing it since, sometimes several times in a row. Most often in the match lobby, and usually at 00:00 when you get pulled in the bus... crash.

I don't see anything from Epic about this, are they aware of this issue? Are the Unreal crash reports arriving to Epic? I see they are investigating lag/hitches and that's good but surely crashes are maximum priority? Please look into this. Contact me at my email address (you should have it) for more info if you need.

Wish you would roll back to the previous version until you isolate all the bugs with v1.9.1 which make it unplayable for many.
                Last edited by Gaffovski; 12-01-2017, 12:52 AM.

Comment

PC ONLY?? I cant play on mac because of same reason.... random freeze, crash.... I cant kill the process, so i have to reset, no other way! Pls, fix it on mac, too!

Comment

Yes! before the patch my game never had these random / periodic minifreezing / stuttering, the FPS is solid at 80-100+ all times but this hitching every 30 seconds or so is very annoying :(

Comment

Ok, Nice the Update is coming through right now. :)

Comment

If it's relevant the seasonal shop's timer is at 0:00 an hasn't switched items.
                        This is relevant to be because I have been waiting for the shop to upate.
                        Thanks.

Comment

Have you been experiencing crashing, freezing or hitching?
                          yeah, but not in game, just every time i try to go near any kind of Hero Tab or Window.

Comment

• YukeraYasha commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I get this too, specifically for the "all heroes" window, and the hero window in the collection book

Update did not help, all also random / periodic minifreezing / stuttering lags! PLS HELP

Comment

Working...
                          X