Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

This didn't fix anything for me.

Comment

Well if its both consoles and pc lagging then they should just revert the 11-29 patch that caused this all until they figure it out. The game had no issues for pc before then never noticed hitching once past airbus initial loadings. The update added smoke and optimization for the new xbox. Clearly the xbox optimizations are what caused this issue. Keep the smoke revert the xbox optimizations or have a separate version for that console if its stable for them. Something went wrong there and now its the 3rd day of being unplayable and the dec 1st hotfix apparently didn't even help pve and definitely didn't do anything for BR on pc. I don't think its worth making pc and non xbox one x consoles unplayable as a tradeoff. Either revert for the time being or figure out what went wrong with the optimization but BR on pc never had any of these performance issues and all the performance updates seem to be console focused at the cost of pc. It's a bummer great game. Want to get back to playing please look into this.

Comment

actually feels worse than yesterday, plus now my in game chat is busted. If I type anything with "I" it stops chat and brings up the inventory. ugh.

Comment

Definitely still freezing on my system... never had an issue previously.

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS View Post
            Have you been experiencing crashing, freezing or hitching on Save the World since the v1.9.1 patch? We will be releasing a PC only update to address these problems on Dec.1, 4 AM ET. There is no downtime expected.
            when the way to save the world is going to be free because there is so little for 2018, and please be between January and February

Comment

3x worse...

Comment

Awsome patch ! He's fix nothing :D

Comment

Yeah well done, you made it worse.

Comment

Its stuttering and lag spiking even worse all asuden tonight its completely literally unplayable how frequent and massive these mini freezes or lag spikes are. Either fix this for pc or revert the 11-29 patch that caused this. You are about to lose a lot of your pc playerbase if this isn't fixed soon people are losing faith. 3 days now of this.

Comment

I hope you guys fix this soon, cuz I didnt play for 3 days since its unplayable and the latest hotfix made it even worse..

Comment

Please fix this soon, it was working perfectly on my mac pro 2017 before, now... I can't even complete a mission, it really sucks this update. It crashes, random freezing, even tho I downgraded all the video setting, but it is not working. Fix soon. It is an expensive game to be like that.

Comment

I dont know what you guys have done, but I havent had any issues since a few days, spend a few hundred hours into this game without issues, but the last few days, games crashes every 5 minutes, got that weird white snowflake like flickering and then a freeze.

Comment

I hope you fix fps lagg issue

Comment

I have been trying to play the game for about 3 weeks and can not. When I open epic games launcher it says verifying update and at the bottom it says 0.0/0.0 bytes and no numbers appear. I have been uninstalling and installing and it still wont let me play.I created another account and it does the same thing. I feel like the 1.9.1 update just broke the game for me.

Comment

update did not help the PVP/BR's still crashes that a problem occured our internet is just fine PLEASE HELP it has been 2 days since we can't play fortnite here at asia server

Comment

Working...
                                X