Performance Problems since V.1.9.1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fojceek View Post
    Every time I get the game, my monitor will blink and run green streaks as if I had a graphics card run and played without it ... I can not understand it because all the other games are just fine .... help pls
    i changed my nvidia setting from standard to nvidia colour and now it works.
    https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...photoid=108476
    https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/filedata/fetch?photoid=108476
    Last edited by x_BONSAI_x; 12-02-2017, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• Tassardir commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for sharing. having the exact same issue on my iMac ever since the last patch. Unfortunately, no way to adjust that setting on MacOS. Blinking and stuttering are here to stay I guess.

Wrote in detail about my issues below, and what I have been trying to narrow down.
    I’m not sure if anyone is having the same problem, but recently the game has been so unplayable that I have been spending more time restarting the game than

Comment

Yeah, today fortnite has frozen and crashed once, and none of my stats have been recorded since I started, everything is on zero. Glad to hear you guys are working on these things, thanks.

Comment

I appreciate when a developer accepts responsability and is honest and forthcoming. This is why I keep coming back and supporting. I’ll be honest, the game has been virtually unplayable as of late in PvE. However, it is candid responses like this one that restore my faith in Epic. Keep up the good work!

Comment

• EscaflowneCZ commented
          Editing a comment
          It surprise me as well and happy to see such a humble answer. I prefer cold true to face then mimicing.

Hitches are back since last PATCH v1.10. please make sure that you have included this fix in your last PATCH.

Comment

I play on Xbox and I notice considerable lag every time the game changes from night to day. Like, 15+ seconds lag.

Comment

Good ive hoped im not the only one that freezes every game ive tried to play (solo,duo or squads), hope you fix this. Great game btw, fun and highly addictive.

Comment

Dude.............

Epic,
              Seriously, I need to tell you this because I am being completely honest, not only as a business man but also as an avid programmer and gamer. You all are seriously missing things that a 5 year old child wouldn't miss. Your snipers are still not registering shots like they are supposed to.. I shot a guy today 12/14/2017 AFTER YOUR PATCH UPDATE AND FIX that was literally standing in front of me and not moving with a sniper, maybe 50 yards away and the bullet just went right through him. Weapons still not being able to be picked up unless you destroy whatever is next to them ie: stairs, wall, ac vent, etc. etc. People landing on their bellies when reaching the ground from parachuting. Your stairs no longer seem to let you build right infront of you unless you move around a bit and then try to build stairs, otherwise it builds stairs to the right or left of you. The "BLOOM" [Spread] on your rifles and shotguns is absolutely hidious. I have died numerous times to noobs who are just shooting all over the place but when you try to have proper aim you seem to not hit anything. Your game has lost many of its people and honestly it seems like you all don't give a **** about it unless you are making money from your PvE. Which by the way, I have never seen a campaign mode so ****** and confusing and filled with just random **** it doesn't need to have. Pinatas? Zombies? Storm? consistent building of things that aren't even useful to your pvp practice/experience. Who made this game? Tom from Myspace trying to make a comeback from his moms basement and hes just been smoking weed this whole time while programming?? Guys.... your game is no longer early access. Early Access and Beta Access is something that remains until your game is COMPLETELY RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC. You have international people playing this game which means it's been released worldwide. YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR TIMEFRAME OF HAVING EXCUSES FOR ****ING YOUR GAME UP EVERY PATCH AND UPDATE. Go back to school or hire people who know how to code and be proper developers.

Comment

• Tassardir commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice post. Just trust me - as a long time PvE player - They are putting FAR more resources into PvP than into PvE. We've been virtually abandoned on this side by comparison. The rant applies equally across the entire board.

Latest patch didnt fix freezing issue, game is still unplayable.

Comment

Well ever since the last 3 weeks or so i crash randomly every 5/10 min and i have stuttering inside the game... I played this since the beginning and never had issues whatsoever. I even bought new computer just to be able to run everything on max which I could easily do for like 1 month but now all the sudden its totally unplayable for me.
                Its NOW cool the way i see it i paid for the game i even bought the two bigs packs and some extra coins... and now i cant even F play it...
                At least they could write we are aware something is wrong or something instead of just this.

I currently Play on a totally newinstalled pc (which btw did obviously NOT work) I al reinstalled the game on this setup 3 times now which did not do **** either....I reinstalled all my drivers 3 times as well no effect. I can play Mass Effect Adromeda. Witcher 3. Fallout IV, WOW. CS GO. Battlefield. Farcry..... Everything and flawless....
                But this cartoon junk which i BTW like when I can play it works like S.H.I.T

IF it werent because I like this game WHEN it works. I would have trashed it out 2 months ago...

IT SUCKS AND YOU KNOW IT SO SUCK IT UP AND ADMIT IT. Make a rollback whatever I dont care but people paid real money for this and are getting **** in return.

Currently I stopped playing as I get ****** after freezing 10 times and having to restart the game in PvE...

Its a shame I will log in now and then to see if a new patch has fixed this THOUGH in my world you make a ******* rollback when you make a *********** like this.

Comment

• Tassardir commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Dang. That's some cold hard truth there. Not big on the use of profanity and all caps, as it causes you to lose credibility, but the premise is spot on. I too am having the same issues even after the latest patch, and their response was to lower my settings, which doesn't help one bit. Glad to get confirmation on what I already knew: bad code. Thanks for the post.
                  Last edited by Tassardir; 01-05-2018, 04:21 PM.

• Viper1Venom commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wow Its the truth but god take it easy remember this game is still in Early Access so there are going to be problems no need to beat them even further

The best response to a problem I have ever since. I respect you guys at Epic games keep up the great work guys we will be waiting.

Comment

Working...
                X