Patch to improve performance incoming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• [OFFICIAL] Patch to improve performance incoming

We are about to release an update on PC to correct the hitching mentioned in this forum thread: http://epic.gm/civy. This update will not require any downtime, but you will need to restart the game to receive the update. Thank you for providing us with information needed to track down and resolve this issue!

We will be taking stats offline during times of high traffic to lessen the chance of other back-end systems failing. The stats will be back-filled at a later time, and we are working to improve how they are collected so this will no longer be an issue.

Comment

• KasJul21 commented
      Editing a comment
      So I will get my 3 wins that I didnt get, later?

• Justdawg08 commented
      Editing a comment
      I need my wins so I look cool cause my dcck is small.

• zippleback1111 commented
      Editing a comment
      do you win the umbrella if you win a 50 v 50?

i love you :o

Comment

is hitching that random drop in FPS, as if the game almost freezes for a sec? i get that on both ps4 and pc.. :(

Comment

Updated the game with the latest patch, the amount and impact slightly decreased but I'm still having the hitching wich came with 1.9.1. The most noticieable one was during a combat, when the storm reached us, had a 1-2sec freeze. Reinstalling and lowering the graphics didn't resolve the issue.
        Thanks for the quick update though.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ImNotLucci View Post
            Updated the game with the latest patch, the amount and impact slightly decreased but I'm still having the hitching wich came with 1.9.1. The most noticieable one was during a combat, when the storm reached us, had a 1-2sec freeze. Reinstalling and lowering the graphics didn't resolve the issue.
            Thanks for the quick update though.
            Yeah thats also still happening to me :( This is still one of the most fun games i have placed this year since overwatch. :D

Comment

Thank you <3
              For me this patch fixed the second freezes.

- EU Server
              - i7 2600k, GF 1070 GTX, 16GB RAM

Comment

Works 100% fine !! Good job :D
                ~60FPS+ all the time

AMD FX 8350 (4.4GHZ)
                GTX 960 OC
                16GB RAM 1866 MHZ

Comment

All is fixed when players join a mission in progress, I didn't even notice them join lol. Well done!!!!
                  http://renegade2k6.co.uk/

Comment

Fixed all of the stuttering for me as well! Even the lag when someone joins in-game. Also fixes the lag when attempting to view all heroes in the main menu.
                    ​​​​​​The quick response to fixing these problems is greatly appreciated!

Comment

Hey in the next update please fix twitch linking i cant link it and cant complete quests so if you could fix it i would greatly appreciate it.

Comment

When will the update be posted? I feel like the servers were the laggiest they've ever been today. Hard to get accurate shots off this way. Also, when looting chests, etc they appear to stay closed and/or items don't get removed for up to 5 seconds at times. oof

Comment

Are you guys going to be addressing the fact that when someone joins a game in progress, the game drops to, or near to, zero frames for 1-10 seconds?
                          I play on PS4.

Comment

Thank you very much, Epic. This patch fixed my issue here: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...h-rate-monitor

Comment

UPDATED: Thanks for the patch. Although it has not fully resolved the issue, at least the game no longer freezes completely. There is still minor hitching every few seconds and when others join, and now a strange blinking issue during match loading screen. At least it is playable at the lowest possible resolutions again. Can't wait for the full resolution of this issue - Keep up the good work!
                              Last edited by Tassardir; 12-09-2017, 11:31 AM. Reason: UPDATED as of 12/07

Comment

Fix this laaaaaaaaggg omg

Comment

Reduction of lag

Hello,

This post is dedicated for those who suffer from lag and high ping, NoPing is software that greatly optimizes your gameplay.

With unique technology, NoPing Tunnel traces the best route to the server of your favorite online game.

Gaining up to 50% improvement depending on your internet!

Test for 3 days for free, if you register at the link below:

nopi.ng/forum

Watch the video below with and without NoPing!

Comment

Patch V1.10 brought the mini lags (freezes) back. :-(

- Server: EU

- PC-Specs: i7 2600k, GF 1070 GTX, 16GB RAM

Comment

este parche al meterme en una partida se me peta y pone que dejo de funcionar a alguien le pasa lo mismo? este parche lo jodio ayuden please

Comment

Lag is back on v.1.10 for me as well. PC PVE

Comment

plz patch global wins on PS4 as i am on zero when in fact i'm defiantly top 50 in solo i need to brag my user name is Swmaron if that helps

Comment

This fix worked properly after PATCH v1.9.1 but now Hitches are back since last PATCH v1.10. please make sure that you have included this fix in your last PATCH. Thanks

- PC Specs: i7 4700MQ, GF 750GT, 16GB RAM
                                            Last edited by b4lamx007; 12-09-2017, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Lag spikes were ridiculous for me yesterday. I haven't logged on yet today, but I'm sure it will be the same. I'm experiencing 2-3 second lag spikes that leave me facing a different direction, or some good distance away from where I was.

NA
                                              PC

Comment

• Aeonra commented
                                                Editing a comment
                                                Lag Spikes occur when the daytime changes.

After 1.10 also random / periodic minifreezing / stuttering lags! fix please!

Comment

game is freezing lagging durring missions and navigating the menu/map on xbox pve

Comment

Thanks for the patch. Although it has not fully resolved the issue, at least the game no longer freezes completely. There is still minor hitching every few seconds and when others join, and now a strange blinking issue during match loading screen. At least it is playable at the lowest possible resolutions again. Can't wait for the full resolution of this issue - Keep up the good work!

Comment

So what about ps4 users? My rubber banding when some joins is the worst ever...

Comment

I hope another patch is coming soon.
                                                      I just got out of a mission where chat was offine for the whole thing. I try to snipe and husks are skipping along so I miss almost every shot.
                                                      And the previous game the chat had a 3-5 second lag before what I type appears on the log. And had occasional mini-freezes that lasted about 1 second each. When trying to shoot and avoid husks, thats bad.

I think I may end up just logging in for reasearch points until the next patch, because I'm not really enjoying the game play right now because of it. (PC Player)

Comment

• Toshinokage commented
                                                        Editing a comment
                                                        Just wanted to update since most dont. HUGE improvement in the patch the came after. Still some lag issues when new players join but thats generally only 3 times in a mission, on the high end, so dismiss able.

I don't know why, but the game was running perfectly last month and now the game lag, stuttered and have delays on all actions even in base menu. I've been playing non stop since septembre and now i'm not playing because it's not fun cause of technical issues... Please, dont make test with PVP on the same BD that host PVE neither use the same Akamai or whatever.... it's killing the PVE.

Thanks !!!!! waiting for excellence to return. (PC player)

Comment

Hitching back in 1.10, pls fix this

Comment

I got a win a week or two ago on duos and still hasn’t came up, I’ve had 2 wins in duos, but only one is showing. My Xbox one name is swagg3rboy03. Please help!

Comment

I'm really sick and tired of the lag spikes when people join the mission and when daybreak hits. Can you guys please look into the environment change script and see what's triggering so many issues?

I've literally almost died when others join the mission. This is not acceptable, at all. I'm a pretty hefty investor in your game between my family's three accounts. I would think with how many people have given you money for a game that is going free in 2018, that you'd be a bit more responsive to the PvE community.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X