Update V.1.10 December 7, 4AM Eastern Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Update V.1.10 December 7, 4AM Eastern Time

V.1.10 is releasing on 12/7 at 4 AM ET. Matchmaking for BR will be offline at roughly 3:30 AM ET. There will be some downtime. Timers for Llamas will also be reset so be sure to make any last minute purchases!

Update: We are currently updating to V.1.10 and we'll be back soon!

Update V.1.10 is Live! Don't forget to watch The Game Awards tonight to see the reveal of the new time-limited game mode for Fortnite Battle Royale!

UPDATE: We are looking into sensitivity issues that have appeared on consoles. We'll post back when we have more information.
    Last edited by [EPIC] Flak; 12-07-2017, 09:08 AM.

any info on whats in it? the new energy revolver still makes that really cool sound that ppl in my lobby never like for some reason, btw

Comment

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/e...10-patch-notes

I just save an old update page and change the numbers to match.

Comment

Maybe the 21:9 Ultra Widescreen Resolution scaling will be adjusted (fixed)?

Comment

How long is the downtime

Comment

Would love to know aswell :D

Comment

Matchmaking has been taken offline and we are getting ready to deploy patch V.1.10.

Comment

• Rattch. commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey Flak, This is probably not the place to message but could you DM me regarding an issue with my account, I've lost all my progress such as Stats, Level, VBucks and Skins

Thanks,

yes we know that but when can we play again ;)

Comment

Sounds epic :D :D
                But will it take hours or minnuts ? :D
                Should we wait at the launcher or can we go do something els :D lmao :D

Comment

Hi, thank you for everything! You guyz should launch the update at 3/4 am respective time of the servers, because it's 10am in France and i want to play u'r incredible game so bad =).

Comment

Not mentioned:

Med-Bot Survivors not counted toward progress and remain after being completed by players.
                    Relay tower survivors do not appear when relay is activated.
                    Various player sounds are audible at full volume despite being triggered on the other end of the world.
                    Player abilities showing as active and available (Going Commando, Dragon Slash, etc.) then simply changing to unavailable when player attempts to trigger them.

Let alone the new, status effect based weapon rolls that no one asked for, wants, or likes, which function only to make good weapons exponentially more rare and, in turn, sell more llamas.

Next time maybe just shorten the patch notes to "we don't really care that much about PVE any more."

Comment

FYI, my launcher has begun updating.

Comment

Time limited event is for BR or PvE, or both?

Comment

Ehhhrm... do i miss something in the Patch-Notes? I see BR, BR, BR and more BR Changes.... and the part for STW is ugly short.... i know there are some planned changes for December but... man... (yes - there are some changes but nothing that important then keep the STW players on the ball)

New UI for BR... we are still missing the option to access our bags out of the Menu for STW (big pain in the a...)
                          Performance fixes for BR... hey... the current fps drops in the most "Forest" maps is horrible (STW)
                          Performance again: Hughe Delays/Picture freezes when another player is joining the game (super cool during cleaning a camp or other stuff)

I could add so much more for the STW part and i really want to see some of the "big" changes with this patch (UI/Bag would be a good start), Story, Modes what ever just to get out of the spiral of "duing the same stuff again and again and again and again.....".

I will wait for the next patch - maybe "that patch" we are waiting for - especially all the STW players which bought the game for PVE content.

Comment

Originally posted by Shigura View Post
                            Not mentioned:

Med-Bot Survivors not counted toward progress and remain after being completed by players.
                            Relay tower survivors do not appear when relay is activated.
                            Various player sounds are audible at full volume despite being triggered on the other end of the world.
                            Player abilities showing as active and available (Going Commando, Dragon Slash, etc.) then simply changing to unavailable when player attempts to trigger them.

Let alone the new, status effect based weapon rolls that no one asked for, wants, or likes, which function only to make good weapons exponentially more rare and, in turn, sell more llamas.

Next time maybe just shorten the patch notes to "we don't really care that much about PVE any more."
                            totally agree - here you have my /sign

Comment

Working...
                            X