X

Update V.1.10 December 7, 4AM Eastern Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

With this patch is the STW event going to end or will it still be available?

Comment

Utterly ridiculous Epic, totally sucking my will to play this game. You're not giving me any reason to recommend this game to anyone, people are asking me about it and i'm telling them how it really is at the moment, too all over the show to be worth considering paying for.
      Change your ways or have another overhyped and forgotten game like Overwatch, sure they have a playerbase still, but i'm sure Blizzard didn't think players would see 5-10min waits within the first year. This game could be way more than a flash in the pan, but for the last 2 years we've felt 100% ignored now. sort it out.. or just openly tell us you don't care, at least we will know to drop any hope and either adjust to the nightmare or move on to better things.

Comment

When will this be back up, if i may ask?

Comment

Can we know when the servers turn on again?

Comment

when the servers turn on again?

Comment

still no ETA provided, guys you must learn how to deal with client, and it is not by ignoring their request.

Comment

So if you by the game you get sweet f.a updates for the paid part of the game.... Yet the free to play people get what they ask for.... new UI, new this new that. Focus should be on the players that have bought the game to support further development lol......

Comment

Originally posted by Skyrise1709 View Post
                  So if you by the game you get sweet f.a updates for the paid part of the game.... Yet the free to play people get what they ask for.... new UI, new this new that. Focus should be on the players that have bought the game to support further development lol......
                  Agreed, they should focus on the small handful of PvE players, not the literal millions of PvP players. You're a genius. Send Epic an application.

Comment

When are we going to be able to play again? can you give us the time please?

Comment

Still no news when the servers will be back?

Comment

Update: We are currently updating to V.1.10 and we'll be back soon!

Comment

when are servers gonna be back for XBOX

Comment

Когда наконец-то включат?

Comment

What is mean soon Flak? Explain yourself! Hope you don't roll back the update guys!
                              Last edited by capy2008; 12-07-2017, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shigura View Post
                                Not mentioned:

Player abilities showing as active and available (Going Commando, Dragon Slash, etc.) then simply changing to unavailable when player attempts to trigger them.
                                THIS ^^ So irritating, and ends up causing a lot of player damage because you go into enemies thinking you can use something and then you end up waiting.

Another question -- wrong chest compensation update??? Is this not happening anymore?
                                Last edited by YukeraYasha; 12-07-2017, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X