X

Update V.1.10 December 7, 4AM Eastern Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

These people coming on here and complaining really... You want more content ??!?! wtf the pve part of this game has seen so much change since I first got my free closed alpha key ever since then I supported them with buying some things. The pve part of this game has evolved to being much better and more challenging and with constant events to earn free weapons is a plus.., but if you guys can't take the time to see these things than maybe you will never find that game you are looking for because it seems its not here. For me anyway they made changes where it counted it may not be new story lines or hero's its still better in my view from the game that I played back when.

As for the pvp part its great they are doing updates on it.. I also enjoy the heck out of that mode too with my friends seems people are just too salty.

Comment

When are you bringing back hero customization (cosmetics) for PC/MAC players in PvE???

Comment

Originally posted by Dakone12 View Post
        but if you guys can't take the time
        Mommy boy, it is fun when other work for you to have time, no?

Comment

Lol big changes since alpha, well ofc, would be bad otherwise. But we talk about the game after that, other then the event we haven't got much at all for the PvE. Still so many things that should been fixed ages ago. It's like a lot of stuff on the PvE is on hold. And the limited time event is gonna be for BR *Yay* Also servers are up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakone12 View Post
            These people coming on here and complaining really... You want more content ??!?! wtf the pve part of this game has seen so much change since I first got my free closed alpha key ever since then I supported them with buying some things. The pve part of this game has evolved to being much better and more challenging and with constant events to earn free weapons is a plus.., but if you guys can't take the time to see these things than maybe you will never find that game you are looking for because it seems its not here. For me anyway they made changes where it counted it may not be new story lines or hero's its still better in my view from the game that I played back when.

As for the pvp part its great they are doing updates on it.. I also enjoy the heck out of that mode too with my friends seems people are just too salty.

Comment

Guess maybe I'll come back when you start focusing on who actually is paying for your game...guess ya shoulda charged for BR too...

Comment

Cool patch , now random match freeze at the start then you get kick with message "connection to the host has been lost"

Comment

en mi ordenador no se me puede descargar me pone no compatible porfabor arreglemelo

Comment

We're aware of sensitivity issues happening on console, we're checking into it!

Comment

• steveo2192 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      please can you message me i have a problem signing in and i need help please

Omg. I dont know what you guys have done but the shots of assault rifles/pistoles dont connect anymore. I m palying on ps4
                    btw i still dont have any wins on leaderboard.
                    Additionaly there is a bug that my player is not able to move anymore.
                    Last edited by hombi_lakers; 12-07-2017, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Horrible hitching and lag is back yet again after this patch on PC Save the World.

Extreme hitching and stuttering when people join matches in progress and even when they join as you sit in the lobby.
                      Extreme hitching and stuttering when you swap weapons for the first time furing a game i.e hitches/stutters/near freezes on each weapon swap, so 3 extreme hitches if you carry 3 guns.
                      Extreme hitching and near freezing when selecting the different armory tabs (heroes, schematics, survivors etc.)

The good part is that there doesnt seem to be a clockwise hitching each 30 sec during games though, now it comes all random but not as often as each 30 sec like we had before the previous fix.

How is this even possible? Since StW got practically nothing changed this patch, only BR love.

Comment

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...Untitled_2.png

Since the update, all is black and on the map its all red...

Comment

For them to just now (well last video update) say they are gonna work on finishing CV is puzzling. Why has it takin so long to just address it? On top of that from what I remember he didn't say they would start finishing TP at the same time they finish CV so when will it be done?... Is just one guy working on this or what?

I'm at PL76 and just getting burnt out on the pointless grind mechanics of the game and tired of the dev laziness when it comes to STW main quest line and listening to PAYING STW CUSTOMERS.

BR gets innovation with each update and the players get what they ask for. Even though a large amount of them have paid $0. STW just gets the same thing in a different package with each update... Just playing the same game types, missions and adding cards to an already extremely diluted card base. To decrease our chances of getting what we want from progression llamas...

Comment

Yes ma'm thanks

Comment

Clipz Supreme you suck

Comment

Working...
                              X