X

Update V.1.10 December 7, 4AM Eastern Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

why is BR update much longer than STW update?!? what in the #%^* is going on?!?

Comment

they updated STW. major update! look! SMFH!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

i uploaded evey single screenshot to each comment because of the fact that they dont fit at one single comment and i didnt want members of the forum to click on a link to see what i uploaded
              Last edited by D00M3D2D13; 12-07-2017, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Hopefully you guys could fix the sensitivity bug, i had the perfect settings but now they are in the space i think

Comment

Please please please put the dance emote thing back in the music sound option and also put the battle bus music there too so I can turn it off!!!!!!

Comment

Xbox one X user here, just downloaded the new v 1.1.10 for BR and now I get connection lost every time! I’m in br lobby and press play, it goes through the normal loading content, searching players, waiting for server, then goes into load screen and “bam” say connection to host lost!!!!! What can I do???.??.???????????

Comment

Restarting Xbox a 3rd time fixed it...thanks anyway

Comment

what i really would like to see in a patch very soon when are knocked and they go into the water and hide they lose double or triple points in health, you cant see them to shoot them.

Comment

• D00M3D2D13 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          +1 to this or at least give us hints like grunt sounds or like the sounds survivor makes in pve that would be cool too
                          Last edited by D00M3D2D13; 12-07-2017, 01:00 PM.

Awesome I'm excited to see the new update

Comment

Hm Now the Audio in Game is English ....... not German

Comment

Maybe test your patches in PvE before they go live? Just a tip. Because all the **** we have now I doubt anyone did. Love this game but seems you guys at epic aren't anymore.

Comment

playing pve on pc.

i still have terrible performance when entering eveything related with heros and if someone joins the game.
                              and the awefull loud "life-steal" sound is back.
                              do you know this or are you just working on BR atm?

Comment

Working...
                              X