X

Update V.1.10 December 7, 4AM Eastern Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

Can the latest patch notes be added to the news section of the main site? I have to either go through my discord's chat logs or log into the forums, look for the thread about the latest patch, then scroll down a bit on that first page to find someone who's posted a link to the patch notes.

[edit] of course it works immediately when I whine about it.

Comment

This patch vas a huge improvement in BR at least for my pc. A lot less of spikes, much better frame rates overall; the sounds added were needed and theyre good. Seems like STW is having some performance issues, hope you can fix it soon. thanks and good job.
      Cant wait for the new gamemode
      Last edited by Annantares; 12-07-2017, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Am i the only one that cant play anymore? My display is freezing :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Shigura View Post
          Not mentioned:

Med-Bot Survivors not counted toward progress and remain after being completed by players.
          Relay tower survivors do not appear when relay is activated.
          Various player sounds are audible at full volume despite being triggered on the other end of the world.
          Player abilities showing as active and available (Going Commando, Dragon Slash, etc.) then simply changing to unavailable when player attempts to trigger them.

Let alone the new, status effect based weapon rolls that no one asked for, wants, or likes, which function only to make good weapons exponentially more rare and, in turn, sell more llamas.

Next time maybe just shorten the patch notes to "we don't really care that much about PVE any more."
          Sorry to disagree but i play with many friends and random players or more to the point Paid Players that backed the game and fund the FreeToPlay BR updates,so more PvE updates and events or Epic risks becoming like many other developers by forgetting those that backed them in the 1st place but also if anything id like to see a longer BR mode and some sort of 10v10x10 type mode to really see how the base building and team work side of things would work? Next time you post maybe speak for yourself and not the other current 20M players or wait for PUBG if BR is all you want.

Comment

Don’t fix it... it is so much better without aim assist working!!

*Xbox with a controller.

Comment

What happened with the oceanic duo? It was there last night now gone?

Comment

Originally posted by Total360 View Post

Sorry to disagree but i play with many friends and random players or more to the point Paid Players that backed the game and fund the FreeToPlay BR updates,so more PvE updates and events or Epic risks becoming like many other developers by forgetting those that backed them in the 1st place but also if anything id like to see a longer BR mode and some sort of 10v10x10 type mode to really see how the base building and team work side of things would work? Next time you post maybe speak for yourself and not the other current 20M players or wait for PUBG if BR is all you want.
                Um, your entire post agrees with my point. You might want to read what I was saying more carefully and actually try to understand it, as even the other people who disagreed with me did.

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyErvin View Post
                  Horrible hitching and lag is back yet again after this patch on PC Save the World.

Extreme hitching and stuttering when people join matches in progress and even when they join as you sit in the lobby.
                  Extreme hitching and stuttering when you swap weapons for the first time furing a game i.e hitches/stutters/near freezes on each weapon swap, so 3 extreme hitches if you carry 3 guns.
                  Extreme hitching and near freezing when selecting the different armory tabs (heroes, schematics, survivors etc.)

The good part is that there doesnt seem to be a clockwise hitching each 30 sec during games though, now it comes all random but not as often as each 30 sec like we had before the previous fix.

How is this even possible? Since StW got practically nothing changed this patch, only BR love.
                  +1 on all mentioned above.

Simply unbelievable that you frackup the same thing in two consecutive patches. I'm guessing it's going to take four days again before you fix it, like last week

Comment

after this update game broke it feezes all the time and i cant play it

Comment

45 minute wait time to play the game again... pushed me over the edge, PUBG pre-ordered!!

I love your game, you have been pretty good with responding with updates quickly. However your servers and the way you do databases are clearly terrible. Your player base on Xbox is about to go bye bye!

Comment

Working...
                      X