Queue or No Friends? Info here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Queue or No Friends? Info here!

UPDATE: Success! It looks like everything is returning to a healthy state. Friends list should be working normally and queue times should be lower for anyone who rejoins it. Global and Founder chat room will remain off in STW. Hope to see you out there!

The Storm required us to make some repairs. A side effect of this is some players aren’t able to see their friends or have a queue time. These two problems should be resolved shortly! ☂️☂️☂️

We know everyone wants to get out there playing as soon as possible. We are working hard to get everything to a healthy stay and will keep you updated.
    Last edited by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS; 12-09-2017, 01:18 PM.

OMG... Why on the weekends?

Comment

• Viiioo commented
      Editing a comment
      Mon amis joue à fortnite et cherche des joueur français avec micro pour partie en ligne, merci de nous envoyer votre id si sa vous intéresse ( pas: 26ans, pas trop de gamin merci ;))

• SpaYco commented
      Editing a comment
      are you serious? it's important to happen, they need to repair things,

When did you fix it !?!?!?!

Comment

Please resolve this ASAP. Thank you!

Comment

i have a problem and it's that my friend shows offline and i can not invite him even tho he's online... what can i do ?

Comment

• Bambuskriecher commented
          Editing a comment
          maybe he has set his profile to privat

if you could fix this it would be great!

Comment

Please fixxx

Comment

Just downloaded this game becaus a friend askd me to try it. Waitet for 20min in your que and got fail to login now need to wait 20min again? No thx...

Comment

• Tassardir commented
              Editing a comment
              You are playing a pre-release beta, which will mean some downtime at times and bugs. Don’t give up on the game after a single day, nor rush to passh judgement. Know what you are playing, and give it time. It’s frustrating at times, but the game itself is actually very promising when it works!

Please fix this soon because i have live streams to do and vids to record if u could fix this glitch thing in atleast 1 hour that will be amazing

Comment

Why am I waiting fir over mins in que on loging in page are there really that many people trying to play. I have never had to wait before

Comment

What gets me is the names in missions haven’t worked for well over a wk so why would you try to fix it now on a weekend of all times

Comment

Please fix this problem faster because i cnat with mt friend and im too streaming i have like 100 watchers they want fortnite with them.Pls fix problem faster.

Comment

Please. When you get it fixed?? Hurry up. First i have to wait in queue like 20min. Then i can't even join to my friends. It says "The party is currently not responding". This is annoying

Comment

Solved a small portion of server lags and the day after : this happens, LOL. Funny Epic Games can't even afford properly working servers with all the money they receive every day. Not to mention that most of my stats never got recorded throughout my 100+ hours of gameplay.

Be careful, there is only so much customers can take before switching to the next upcoming game.

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS View Post
                        The Storm required us to make some repairs. A side effect of this is some players aren’t able to see their friends or have a queue time. These two problems should be resolved shortly! ☂️☂️☂️

We know everyone wants to get out there playing as soon as possible. We are working hard to get everything to a healthy stay and will keep you updated.
                        why are you doing this now

Comment

• adri1 le killeur commented
                          Editing a comment
                          almost repaired ?

• Jeffeory560 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          To get on footnote I had to wait 4 hours today and you said you have reduced
                      Working...
                      X