December 10 Maintenence 2:00 AM ET

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• December 10 Maintenence 2:00 AM ET

UPDATE: You are reunited! Players should once again be able to connect with their friends. We will be leaving notifications, stats and Global/Founder chat off for the time being. Get out there and play with your friends!

We will update you once we enable notifications, stats(being backlogged), and Global/Founder chat.

You've missed your friends, we know and are about to begin maintenance to address the issues we've been seeing today. There will be some downtime during this period while the update makes it way out to you patient players. We will keep you posted on the latest updates. Thank you for your understanding.

Save the World - Downtime begins at 2:30 AM ET
    Battle Royale - Downtime begins at 2:00 AM ET
    Last edited by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS; 12-10-2017, 06:37 AM.

Cool, looking forward to it working!, is there any temp fixes atm?

Comment

• Its Apollo xL commented
      Editing a comment
      lol lol lol lol lol lol

• RandyOlympus commented
      Editing a comment
      Join my fortnite Server to meet new fortnite friends! we will be joining fortnite tournaments and we have a team! https://discord.gg/7bAbq7C

Great hopefully you guys will fix the bug in the main campaign mission “CLEAR!” For save the world; we cannot advance any further as its not registering progress when completing the medbot tasks! Please include this small issue as it’s causing many players to not be able to advance in the story!! Thank you

Comment

• RandyOlympus commented
      Editing a comment
      Join my fortnite Server to meet new fortnite friends! we will be joining fortnite tournaments and we have a team! https://discord.gg/7bAbq7C

• Myxanew commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup this is a BADDDDDDD one. I have 2 friends that are stuck at this point. If this isn't fixed soon, I am afraid this bug will be the end of our Fortnite experience.

• JoshD4PREZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely, it’s a major issue and they barely have acknowledged any of the bugs/issues they introduced into PvE after the 1.10 patch, let alone an issue that prevents I don’t know, players from progressing through the main story of the game?? The whole reason they purchased it in the first place?? I just can’t see how any little issue on Battle Royale gets an immediate response but something major with PvE always gets pushed off for weeks

Is there any available info on the proposed remedies?

Is this just a fix for the friends/chat/log-on? Or will this fix the stutter/hitching/hero lag in STW, as well?

Comment

Is there an update? If so, how big. The last one was waaaaaaay to big.

Comment

Epic, FAILS ONCE AGAIN!

Comment

• i7 ZeRo l commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't understand. How have they failed?

YES thank you

Comment

You still giving us free v bucks like you said on Twitter You said we get 2,500 vbucks is the true thanks for always replying and keeping active

Comment

• C0mm4nd3r_nga commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol that was not the real fortnite twitter that said that

• TxsPhotog commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah that was a twitter tag with an extra "a" in "game" portion of the Twitter handle.

Originally posted by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS View Post
          We’ve been having problems with some of our services today. We’ve discovered a fix but it will require some downtime. We are scheduling this for 2:30 AM ET. We thank everyone for their patience today. We want you back out in the action!

Battle Royale begins at 2:05 AM ET
          Save the World begins at 2:30 AM ET

We will provide more updates when we have them.
          Let me guess, this only addresses the friends list issues, and not the dozen or so old bugs you reintroduced with 1.10, including horrible stuttering/freezing for all players throughout games...

Comment

For everyone asking about temporary fixes, I have no official ones. I will mention I've received a couple of messages today from players claiming if they launch the game then exit the launcher while games open it has helped them. No guarantees and I wish we could get you out there right now. But thank you so much for your patience!

Comment

• bannertrack commented
              Editing a comment
              friend in the main campaign, the game does not update the process in medibot missions, I tried to move forward and I can not, please take a look at that

• Eduardo.D.C1795 commented
              Editing a comment
              Is the m*e*d*b*o*t quest problem being addressed? I have been stuck for 4 days in the same mission

PC: Try invite through EPIC and Fortnite and get your other friend to do the same thing.

Comment

It is always appreciated when you communicate with the community.

Comment

Fake account on Twitter saying free vbucks....for the problems

Comment

What will our compensation be for this major error?

Comment

• Brackarn commented
                    Editing a comment
                    sway_commader - This isn't a regular maintenance. Epic has said it's maintenance to fix issues that have been identified, not standard patching.

i7 ZeRo I - For those of us PvE Founders who paid money to get this game going, it was far from free.

I'm not saying there's a realistic case for claiming compensation - because Epic will provide none; I'm just saying maybe look at the situation before telling people to sit down and be quiet. IYKWIM.

• VyperMk1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Irregular maintenance shutdown plus a completely broken PvE game. I think they do deserve some compensation granted I am now one of these players who is stuck on a quest that has been glitched for 3 days. I only have only been stuck on it 1 day. But people were asking about the problem before I reached the point they are stuck on but the multitude of problems with the release of the PvP side which is the "Free" aspect you speak of technically they deserve no compensation as they aren't really here to support the game.

• TxsPhotog commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I paid for the PvE portion to support so it's not free but thx for your input.

Why do you think you're entitled to compensation

Comment

• TxsPhotog commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Because I've paid to support the game and they broke it with the last patch.

Originally posted by CynicalPatsFan View Post
                  This.

The extremely sad part is I see people demanding compensation when they haven't even dropped a dime to support the game.

Comment

• Klownin2Hard commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Some people bought $150 version of the game and theyre having all the same problems as the rest of us but thats none of my business lol

• DestructoSloth commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I bought the highest package as well, but I wasn't talking about people who bought into the game, was I?

You, all of the sudden, care about people who bought into the game because you have the same issues?

These issues didn't just effect BR, but also STW, which a lot of people probably purchased during the sale yesterday. So you have a lot of people who paid money to play a game with their friends, who...can't.

Comment

The complacency of Epic Games is surreal.
                    I quit Fortnite several weeks ago and will only return once they show a willingness to address even the most basic of bugs in the game.

A shambles of a developer.

Comment

• IGiveLs commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If you quit weeks ago, why are you keeping up to date with the game. lol

What about the incorrect mission names in PvE?

Comment

so many people complaining about a early access title...

Comment

Originally posted by DestructoSloth View Post

This.

The extremely sad part is I see people demanding compensation when they haven't even dropped a dime to support the game.
                        You've missed your friends, we know and are about to begin maintenance to address the issues we've been seeing today. There will be some downtime during this period while the update makes it way out to you patient players. We will keep you posted on the latest updates. Thank you for your understanding.

How long is the expected downtime? Somehow every time I find a game I love, there's always updates to interrupt it for hours lol. Just wondering, thanks!

Edit: Somehow the updates are always the same first day I play. I play for a long time, then boom updates, as if the universe is telling me to do something else :)

Comment

Thanks Epic! You guys are seriously kicking goals with the quality of your communication, the amazing features added to the game, for listening to our pain points and addressing them (duos in OCE makes me so happy). Just everything really! Keep up the amazing work and as an ex game-dev myself, i can imagine how hard you guys are working to evolve FNBR at such a rapid pace. RESPECT!

Comment

Originally posted by Click Gaming View Post
                            Talking like this game is in its first year of development.. good work.

Comment

• Davethebuck commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Battle royale is still in its first few months of development ;)

• gashboi commented
                              Editing a comment
                              been in the works since 2011.

• Brackarn commented
                              Editing a comment
                              That comment from Davethebuck yet again highlights that the Save the World community continues to be ignored.

Hey guys, lets be nice to Epic. Clearly they're doing everything in their power to be amazing and make the best game possible. They've absolutely earned our respect

Comment

Is there an ETA for how long the downtime will last?

Comment

Originally posted by DrNoodles View Post
                                Hey guys, lets be nice to Epic. Clearly they're doing everything in their power to be amazing and make the best game possible. They've absolutely earned our respect
                                Definitely pleased with this incredibly addictive COMPLETELY FREE and immaculately EPIC game! Just wondering how long updates are expected to last :P

Comment

Originally posted by TxsPhotog View Post
                                  What will our compensation be for this major error?
                                  Compensation? Entitled much? I am in deep and even I dont expect hand me out's.

Comment

• VyperMk1 commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    You call it a hand me out I call it an apology and a thank you for supporting our game that you paid for. Good business practices can make sure people stay loyal.

• TxsPhotog commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    When it's their fault because of a patch and not regular maintenance and I've paid money into the fund is not entitled at all. Demanding compensation when you haven't put any money in is entitled.

when will the severs be back up
                                  ?

Comment

Any kind of ball park for how long maintenance will take would be an exquisite treat! :)

Comment

Dude, all you people moaning and groaning are quite pitiful. Making yourself look like a fool, in a sad attempt to bash EPIC , when 80 % of you didn't pay anything to play this, and if you did, guess what?? Its an early access game , and you knew the risks. The game is amazing , and as far as trying to please their followers, they are better than most. Almost all the things the community has asked for they have delivered on , or have said they will deliver on in the near future. Get over yourselves. If you didnt love the game , you wouldnt even play it.

Comment

• Brackarn commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        I see from your info on Stormshield One that you are a BR player. Please, understand that the PvE players who have paid to build your free game are justifiably annoyed at the sheer lack of delivery on community feedback so far. There are only two (out of four) fully fleshed out zones in the StW game and while you can carry on about Early Access, we knew what we were getting into - I wish you could go back in time to hear all the promises that were made to paying customers which were then rescinded and reneged upon.

Player community feedback has only been used as a smokescreen to cover changes that Epic has decided to make to suit their own internal goals. Many changes to the PvE game are in direct opposition to requests made by players (e.g. weapon modifiers; the variety has increased and at this stage the reroll capability initially advertised is not actually being delivered in their December patch).

They may be delivering for the BR community, but the paying Founders are either being largely ignored, or Epic are selecting very inane requests to even talk about trying to possibly think about delivering at some stage in the distant future. In the near future, PvE players can look forward to another distraction by event, which is are-skinning of a broken event delivered earlier in the year that has had some tweaks which, while claiming to have been made in response to player feedback, are not likely to actually improve player enjoyment.

You are right, we do enjoy the game. We just don't enjoy the constant shafting from Epic that currently comes with it.
                                        Last edited by Brackarn; 12-10-2017, 11:58 PM.

I paid for my game, never played the BR. I don't expect compensation for losing any time with it. I would just like an ETA. I gotta work tomorrow:) Wanted to get a few runs in before bed

Comment

Originally posted by BusterrMcnutty View Post
                                        Dude, all you people moaning and groaning are quite pitiful. Making yourself look like a fool, in a sad attempt to bash EPIC , when 80 % of you didn't pay anything to play this, and if you did, guess what?? Its an early access game , and you knew the risks. The game is amazing , and as far as trying to please their followers, they are better than most. Almost all the things the community has asked for they have delivered on , or have said they will deliver on in the near future. Get over yourselves. If you didnt love the game , you wouldnt even play it.
                                        Well I'm not going to deny that I want to play! Don't you?? It's one helluva f2p game. They deserve down time. It's a bummer it's over the weekend, but the friends list issue needs to be resolved. Ultimately, I think we all could use an ETA for this maintenance, even if it's a rough estimate.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal Pattern View Post
                                          Is there an ETA for how long the downtime will last?
                                          That's all fine and good, but to demand anything is just childish. People forget that the ones putting their nose to the grind stone and crunch the way they do when they do to get us the things we want and in a timely manner are only human too.

Their job is thankless for the most part because of the world we live in today.

Comment

Originally posted by drearystate View Post
                                            I paid for my game, never played the BR. I don't expect compensation for losing any time with it. I would just like an ETA. I gotta work tomorrow:) Wanted to get a few runs in before bed
                                            Well said.

Comment

i used to get freeze for 0.5 sec before 1.10v when an enemy is near
                                              now i get that freeze a bit earlier which notify me there is an enemy near me
                                              are these types of problem going to get fixed in this new update??

Comment

How long is the downtime expected to last?

Comment

Really wish somebody from Epic could throw an ETA out there. Even a very rough estimate. It kind of sucks having to type in my login credentials every time I want to test the server at this point, whereas the EPIC Game Launcher still says Fortnite is online. ETA please ;( 30 minutes, an hour, 2 hours, 5. Sitting in the dark sucks bung.

Comment

No rough estimate, but rest assured, Fortnite will be back as soon as possible!
                                                    The buck stops here.

Comment

I've experienced a lot of crashes today, fortunately it wasnt during gameplay though.

Comment

Seems like the notification mentioned services update. Maybe the backend patch will help?

Comment

how long maintence

Comment

Originally posted by Davethebuck View Post
                                                            No rough estimate, but rest assured, Fortnite will be back as soon as possible!
                                                            Is it worth trying to log on every 30-90 seconds?

Is it time to call Saturday night quits? Time to go eat and hibernate? Just trying to figure out if I should keep drinking all this coffee I started smashing to maintain my srs face or not. :)
                                                            Last edited by XykuJoxa; 12-10-2017, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• Davethebuck commented
                                                              Editing a comment
                                                              no just keep an eye out on twitter, discord, or here. trying to log on will just increase traffic and affect log in ques when the servers are back up

• XykuJoxa commented
                                                              Editing a comment
                                                              Sounds rougher than a rough estimate. >.>

Well the way complaining goes is normally the Basic Founders or the ones who haven’t paid anything for this. I for one don’t have my hand out demanding compensation and I have the limited edition Founders Upgrade.... shame really :/ see so much complaining from people who can’t really say “I support the developers”

Comment

• LjBlade commented
                                                              Editing a comment
                                                              Just because you had the money to spend on the "limited edition" does not mean you can bash the F2Players or even the basic founders. Even they have supported the developers by spending any money at all when it's already been announced that the PVE is going to be free in 2018. No matter what edition people have, it's personality, and I think you'll find that it's the people that have actually spent MORE money in the game that will be asking for the compensation feeling like they've been cheated of time to use what they payed for.

• C0mm4nd3r_nga commented
                                                              Editing a comment
                                                              Half the time it’s not the STW people complaining. It’s normally the BR people complaining about not getting content or updates or fixes. When clearly we all know BR gets more attention then STW from the developers. I simply stated if anyone founder or not feels the need to be compensated for server updates or fixes you clearly need something else to occupy your time.

We're in Poland have a problem. After last update subtitles are in PL, but voices are in EN. No way to change it. Tried everything. Can you guys do something with that?

EDIT: And last question. Can we expect VOIP in Fornite (not BR)? It will be really, really good thing and will pull up level of fun!

Good job Epic. You made the most epic game i've ever played.

Mid-aged player here ;)
                                                            Last edited by Moherowiec; 12-10-2017, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Bruh?! Lmao this better be datum true cuz them chuck be useful don't ******** me mannnn lmao.

Comment

• Davethebuck commented
                                                                Editing a comment
                                                                this is a false link trying to grab personal info dont fall for it!

• Moherowiec commented
                                                                Editing a comment
                                                                Yep. Check the name of the profile.

• HashWeed420x commented
                                                                Editing a comment
                                                                Ahh I see now it said gaame lmao. Datum I was hoping it be true lol

Does anybody know the approximate time the servers will be back up. Please and thank you. Have a nice day!!!

Comment

• Davethebuck commented
                                                                Editing a comment
                                                                there currently is no ETA

Editing a comment
                                                                Hey guys, Apollo here. As you might have noticed there was a grammar error in my previous comment, which I do apologize for. I know realize that there should be a question mark after the word "up." since I was inferring a question, making it a interrogative sentence. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. Don't forget to have a splendid day!!!
                                                                -Apollo

This is your only post? God forbid you made an account just to type that garbage.

Comment

Fov slider please!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by XykuJoxa View Post
                                                                  This is your only post? God forbid you made an account just to type that garbage.
                                                                  ? Not you. The guy that posted a link with a picture for phishing.

Comment

I know some of you are wondering how long the downtime will be and if you need to download anything. There will be nothing for you to download, once the fix is live you should all be able to play with your friends again. I really wish I could get you more information on ETA for the downtime, we are doing our best to get you back out there as quickly as possible!

Comment

• lmheretolacerate commented
                                                                      Editing a comment
                                                                      How can I contact one of fortnites team members about adding to the end of the game as a feature, seeing what squads got the most kills etc, like example :showing the top 10 squads or like solos shows who last 20 players was / who had the most kills?

• Shelkey1991 commented
                                                                      Editing a comment
                                                                      Though you fixed the servers. Having the same trouble as b4 the maintenance.

Any word on when the servers will be back up?

Comment

? Not you. The guy that posted a link with a picture for phishing.
                                                                      Got a bad feeling that the servers are going to take so long that we might all forget Fortnite exists :P

I made coffee for more Fortnite, came back 2 min after dying and couldn't join games, 10 minute shutdown, thought maybe it'd be up right away but hasn't been. DO I DRINK THE COFFEE!?!? :O!
                                                                      Last edited by XykuJoxa; 12-10-2017, 04:04 AM.

Comment

• LjBlade commented
                                                                        Editing a comment
                                                                        Dude, just learn to use the comments function rather than adding needless posts extending the length of the forum for no reason.

lmfaoooooo

Comment

• Karlosfandangoe commented
                                                                        Editing a comment
                                                                        So what’s been going on with the game I just came on to collect my dailies on save the world because if havnt been on yesterday and I can’t even sign in because servers are down for maintainence. Just curious ????

Got a bad feeling that the servers are going to take so long that we might all forget Fortnite exists :P

I made coffee for more Fortnite, came back 2 min after dying and couldn't join games, 10 minute shutdown, thought maybe it'd be up right away but hasn't been. DO I DRINK THE COFFEE!?!? :O!
                                                                      Shrug. In the end, if my post is last, everything I've added will be seen. Beats the **** out of making a new post for every edit.

Comment

• ElMujer. commented
                                                                        Editing a comment
                                                                        it looks like you already drank all the coffee. lol

Shrug. In the end, if my post is last, everything I've added will be seen. Beats the **** out of making a new post for every edit.
                                                                      I just started sipping o.O'

Comment

I am though, on the same page as this dude^
                                                                        I would be ever so stoked if the maintenance would end soon.

Comment

Editing a comment
                                                                          I can cheer to that brother!

Originally posted by ElMujer. View Post
                                                                        I am though, on the same page as this dude^
                                                                        I would be ever so stoked if the maintenance would end soon.
                                                                        I'm on my way to peaking. I'd hate to come come down to servers coming up xD

Comment

When we can play fortnite today?

Comment

oy vey, this is gettin a little silly.
                                                                          I might have to quit until the morning here.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMujer. View Post
                                                                            oy vey, this is gettin a little silly.
                                                                            I might have to quit until the morning here.
                                                                            I'm thinking 15 more minutes and then it's close enough to the, "They could have at least said possibly 1-2 hours minimum." point.

Comment

• ElMujer. commented
                                                                              Editing a comment
                                                                              im on board

i am a PC player . i and many of us experienced hitching issues in battle royale mode since last update 1.10 . the same issue was after 1.9.1 patch but after patch 1.10 hitching is still there after every 20-25 secs but still playable and we will be glad if epic games solves this issue in current maintenance update. although problem is not severe like it was after patch 1.9.1 .thanks epic games for this great game by bringing a great concept . great work . i should say in complement that this game is much much much better than gears of war 4 and overwatch in many aspects . i proud of you guys. keep it up . hearty thanks to whole team as this game teach us some lessons in real life also . thanks a lot epic games you guys are too amazing .i m proud of u guys , yours faithful biggest fan " BABA ji 19 " . thanks again , some info about my pc rig is given below :

Graphics card : nvidia geForce GTX 980TI in 3 way SLI (using only 1 graphics card in this game)
                                                                            processor : intel i7 5930k
                                                                            RAM : 16 GB DDR4
                                                                            Last edited by BABA ji 19; 12-10-2017, 04:27 AM.

Comment

• #62
                                                                              Any chance you’ll be fixing the PvE Save the world Campaign BUG for the “CLEAR!” (M*E*D*B*O*T) Quest!??? It’s a main story mission not registering completion, players can not progress any further in the campaign!! Please address this! Thank you!

Comment

• Mr savage hobo commented
                                                                                Editing a comment
                                                                                Why would u say this now they are gonna fix that as well
                                                                                Uhhhhhhhhh????????????????
                                                                                ******

• #63
                                                                              Originally posted by HackerZ35 View Post
                                                                              i used to get freeze for 0.5 sec before 1.10v when an enemy is near
                                                                              now i get that freeze a bit earlier which notify me there is an enemy near me
                                                                              are these types of problem going to get fixed in this new update??
                                                                              i call this hacks :)) because now you know when someone is trying to go sneaky and you prepare yourself for fight :)
                                                                              Last edited by r0manul; 12-10-2017, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• #64
                                                                                This was an ALL day issue...this was also an EMERGENCY maintenance shut down. Some people work all week and look forward to playing as a weekend pass time...I think that 2500 vbucks would be a an awesome way to compensate us...at the same time...that many vbucks would be a little over compensating...check your self bud...don't be so ignorant to people who just want what they PAID for...many franchise games do gift reasonable in a game currency during times of extreme server issues such as this...JUST SAYING...

Comment

• #65
                                                                                Does someone know when it wiill be fix ? Aproximatly ?

Comment

• #66
                                                                                  Wow, you all need to take a chill pill..... the game will be back up, don't worry. Just sit back, smoke a bowl (lol) and chill!

Comment

• #67
                                                                                    Calm down guys!
                                                                                    They are working for you! it's an early access game, fixes are to be expected! Go playing my little pony or something during this break so u can chill out.

Comment

• #68
                                                                                      you can also spam refresh if you cant wait whahahahaha

Comment

• #69
                                                                                        Servers up

Comment

• #70
                                                                                          anyone else unable to sign in despite the servers being up?

Comment

• #71
                                                                                            Server online Proof:

https://i.imgur.com/rvFL959.jpg

Comment

• #72
                                                                                              I totally agree I paid $60 for the game and can't even play

Comment

• #73

Comment

• #74
                                                                                                  I was just able to play a match, but not anymore

Comment

• #75
                                                                                                    We cant play fornite its stuck in connecting matchmakimg service

Comment

• #76
                                                                                                      after all this wait, chat are still unavailable in PVE. For me is like the game is still down, how do you want us to play if we can't communicate? and the worst thing is you are daring call that a success on your tweeter, this is just a big huge fail.

Comment

• #77
                                                                                                        After the Last Maintanence, ı couldnt play game, when ı try to enter solo,duo,squad or 50vs50 games, screen is freezing and just saying 'Connecting to matchmaking services...' . Is anyone have a same Problem?

Comment

• Tumi007 commented
                                                                                                          Editing a comment
                                                                                                          yeah me too

• #78
                                                                                                        Seems like the server maintenance did not improve anything. There are still huge lags everywhere and Ingame chat is not working.

Comment

• #79
                                                                                                          Seems no better after the downtime on PC, still getting the errors when joining party and matchmaking keeps dropping out/hanging.

Comment

• #80
                                                                                                            Can anyone confirm if XB1 players are able to team with their buddies?

Comment

• #81
                                                                                                              Clear! MEDBOT . Mission still not working. This needs to be addressed before any BR stuff. People cannot progress in PvE.

Comment

• #82
                                                                                                                For everyone asking about temporary fixes, I have no official ones. I will mention I've received a couple of messages today from players claiming if they launch the game then exit the launcher while games open it has helped them. No guarantees and I wish we could get you out there right now. But thank you so much for your patience!
                                                                                                                Any info on MEDBOT mission that PvE players are stuck on. I was enjoying this game now I am kind of on the fence about upgrading as apparently this has been going on for days. A week to finish a "simple" quest is not on.

Comment

• #83
                                                                                                                  IS NOT WORKING!!!!

return with DUO on server BR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• #84
                                                                                                                    https://www.twitch.tv/av1lio
                                                                                                                    he talks about updates n that, feel welcome to join to the chat

Comment

• #85
                                                                                                                      UPDATE: You are reunited! Players should once again be able to connect with their friends. We will be leaving notifications, stats and Global/Founder chat off for the time being. Get out there and play with your friends!

We will update you once we enable notifications, stats(being backlogged), and Global/Founder chat.

ye but the problem of the freeze pc and force close fortnite with task manager is resolved? I CANT PLAY FROM 4 DAY

Comment

• #86

Adding new friends is unavailable.. the friend does not receive the invitation..

Comment

• #87
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by Click Gaming View Post
                                                                                                                          Can't agree more.

Comment

• #88
                                                                                                                            Same Problems still in the game, less obvious but it is still there
                                                                                                                            Lag in game
                                                                                                                            Friends now disconnect when game is finished
                                                                                                                            teaming up still not working, have to quit game and restart

Comment

• #89
                                                                                                                              Originally posted by DestructoSloth View Post
                                                                                                                              Is there any available info on the proposed remedies?

Is this just a fix for the friends/chat/log-on? Or will this fix the stutter/hitching/hero lag in STW, as well?
                                                                                                                              Dude really? They been hustlin to get a fix to be able to play with friends.. Now you expect them to just hudini fixes from problems? That's pretty inconsiderate, we as gamers can deal with for the time being and they will fix soon.

Comment

• #90
                                                                                                                                On the 52+ STW maps none of the anomalies are spawning. Related to the rest of this mess?

Comment

• #91
                                                                                                                                  How can I contact one of fortnites team members about adding to the end of the game as a feature, seeing what squads got the most kills etc, like example :showing the top 10 squads or like solos shows who last 20 players was / who had the most kills?

Comment

• #92
                                                                                                                                  Seriously - Why is epic completely silent on the bugged Clear! quest. It has stopped progress for many users across all the platforms. Take into consideration that this is a stage where progression has already slowed, and quests take much more effort and offer less reward. Being stuck on this quest for the third day is irritating.

Comment

• DestructoSloth commented
                                                                                                                                    Editing a comment
                                                                                                                                    They haven't been silent about the quest bug. They've acknowledged the bug in multiple threads and stated they are working on fixing it.

Trust me, I know it's frustrating. I play STW, as well, and there are numerous bugs that need attention right now. Some things can't be fixed immediately, though.

• #93
                                                                                                                                  Because many paid over $100 for the game!!!!!!!!

Comment

• #94
                                                                                                                                    fix the false ip bans you useless queers

Comment

• #95
                                                                                                                                      Wtf the party is still not working I thought you fixed it.

Comment

• #96
                                                                                                                                        no chat is working as of 1:15pm EST

Comment

• #97
                                                                                                                                          Too bad is down again....

Comment

• #98
                                                                                                                                            Dude? Seriously? Every Day Friends invited not works or something another with Friends.

Nice Epic Games
                                                                                                                                            Best Developer!!

Comment

• #99
                                                                                                                                              can't play with a friend, AGAIN.

Comment

• 46mins waiting line. de ****?

Comment

• To anyone that has moaned:
                                                                                                                                                  The game is still in beta, what do you expect. This kind of thing happens with beta games, don't give them a hard time, when they are giving you a brilliant game for free.

Comment

• Originally posted by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS View Post

Still isn't working, can't join friends nor update my stats, !!!!

Comment

• Klownin2Hard commented
                                                                                                                                                      Editing a comment
                                                                                                                                                      I've been in a queue for like 15 mins and it says ill be in it for another 32. this is really messed up yester day it was a 1 min queue

• Shelkey1991 commented
                                                                                                                                                      Editing a comment
                                                                                                                                                      Tell me about it. I'm in a queue that is 56 minutes long.

• They've made this game cancer, ****ing trash game can't even have 2 people play or even connect

Comment

• Game is not free you tool and it's not in beta.....know your **** before posting. (BR is free yes and it's EARLY ACCESS, not beta, big difference)

Comment

• WATING IN LINE FOR 45 MINUTES JESUS CHRIST

and when i get into the game PRAY TO THE GOD that the game will work

Comment

• I cannot log in to fortnight. My waiting time is over an hour and can not play with friends. Wtf this is day 3 in a row of nothing but problems!

Comment

• 47 min queue lmfao this is messed up v.v

Comment

• because I can not play with my friend and I've been waiting for 2 days to play with them, before I liked the game but now they should not do something to fix that game I want an answer from that please
                                                                                                                                                              Last edited by garracremaU01; 12-10-2017, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• What I would like to know is why I have to wait OVER ONE HR IN QUE which I won’t to get into the game I have paid for. Due to you giving pvp players FREE ACCESS and a ton of updates that effect our overall pve game which is paid for. I bought fortnite because it didn’t have pvp which always screws up every game that has it.

Comment