Party issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• [OFFICIAL] Party issues

Due to ongoing issues with parties, we're disabling all Battle Royale modes except for solo. We're very sorry, we're working to get things back to normal.

UPDATE: Players may experience long wait times to get into games. We're working on getting them lowered.

UPDATE: We are working towards bringing other modes back online, no ETA but we'll update you as soon as we know more.
    Last edited by [EPIC] Flak; 12-10-2017, 06:38 PM.

How accurate is this, 50v50 is still working?

Comment

• Snipa_ty3 commented
      Editing a comment
      U can't squad up and go into 50vs50 so u can only play as a solo

Im angry so do ur part faster!

Comment

• ZbaZ9 commented
      Editing a comment
      chill they doing what they can

Ignore BR and fix that broken mission on quest page 4 of Plankerton. PvE players are stuck with a quest that does not work at all and is impossible to finish.

Comment

• revjurneyman commented
      Editing a comment
      you do know that there are separate dev teams working on PVE and PVP, right?

• VyperMk1 commented
      Editing a comment
      You know they can communicate right?

Godspeed epic. Will play solo but was hoping to duo with a buddy. Be my lord and savior Epic!

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] Flak View Post
      Due to ongoing issues with parties, we're disabling all Battle Royale modes except for solo. We're very sorry, we're working to get things back to normal.

UPDATE: Players may experience long wait times to get into games. We're working on getting them lowered.
      How long will it take to fix?

Comment

Also these kind of issues should be notified in the launcher.
        We didn't knew about any of the issues and only wanted to play togather, so waited for 15+ minutes to then exit the game cause of the "solo only".
        Not a huge thing, but bad UX.

Comment

And how about peoples who actually, had to buy game talking about pve... this mod is unplayable. Main quest is broken, chat is not working cant see players, list just goes on and on.

Comment

• PittViiper commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome to an early access game ffs

I am on PS4 i can even get into a 50vs50

Comment

Originally posted by D1aBloLT View Post
            And how about peoples who actually, had to buy game talking about pve... this mod is unplayable. Main quest is broken, chat is not working cant see players, list just goes on and on.

You knew when you bought the game that it was still being developed. Any new item they add to the game can cause bugs and crashes and will take the dev team time to put right. If you are so concerned that you spent money then next time only buy when the game is complete - then you can make a legitimate complaint.

Comment

• D1aBloLT commented
              Editing a comment
              and were dose it say it is in a beta version ? i cant do you ? early access doesn't mean it's alpha or beta and companies aren't charging money for a alpha version, for me its just a demo version of the game, since play button dose nothing missions aren't working.

It seemed like it all started as soon as me( on a pc ) and my friends( all 3 on ps4 ) got on and tried to party up. Lol It took a lot of retrying but we partied up and after that game Fortnight started having trouble Lmao Sorry if I broke the game.

Comment

I think they found out about the PC>PS4 Crossplay glitch and are patching it :<

Comment

Please put it back on!

Comment

How much longer until squads and duos are back on?

Comment

• MaekoMusic commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Exactly this ^

Would love to play some squads tonight :D

Thanks for the hotfixes btw!

I hope only for a Statement about the Time ... than i dont wait for it ....

Comment

Working...
                  X