Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friend Issues? We Have Pushed A Fix Live!

Collapse
X

Friend Issues? We Have Pushed A Fix Live!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend Issues? We Have Pushed A Fix Live!

Huzzah!
    We’ve applied a fix that has allowed us to enable Duo and Squad playlists once again! This should also allow players to group with each other. We will continue to monitor stability and keep everyone posted on all the latest updates.

Save the World - Global and Founder chat will remain off at this time

Update: If you are still having issues try restarting your Launcher and Client.

Update #2: Stats are now enabled! Any of the personal stats that were collected while they were disabled will be backfilled in the future. This will also include the previous weekend as well.
    Last edited by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS; 12-11-2017, 06:12 PM.

Nice work guys

Comment

Still having issues... I just got stuck in the game and it wouldn’t let me move change weapons or fire my weapon. And then kick me out of the game including my team.

Comment

wot let me ****ing join my friends

Comment

Cool thanks and make 50vs50 a gamemode forever
          Last edited by TheFortWrecker; 12-10-2017, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Are we able to join Xbox lobbies from PC still?

Comment

Please keep 50v50

Comment

Does anyone know WHY global / founders chat channels are disabled temporarily? just curious.

Comment

lol theres always something.. nothing ever get fixed, EVER. tired of this ****... you just gonna lose players this way. most of my Friends cant even play or progress thru quest because dumb *** medbot mission doesnt fking work and its main quest too so. i guess they just dont wanna play if it doesnt work. and you people doesnt fix anything. cant even join any of my friends and chats are disable... And same fking llama for two days cant even play BR because its only solo. and the lags.... Keep this up its going down the hell. .... there was a down time and still nothing been fixed Just nothing .. its just got worst.

Comment

• The_Scotia commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If they lose players because of server issues and such then good riddance. Most people play the free BR mode and sit here and complain. **** happens, and no matter what company or game there will be issues.

TLDR; Let things take their course, and relax. It's a video game, not the end of the world

• Natalia K commented
                    Editing a comment
                    "its just got worst" This has to be a troll post xD. Or maybe a stream of consciousness thread about the struggles and stress of saving the world from Husks.

Yup, keep 50vs50 forever, i loved it <3 nice work there guys :)

Comment

still having the cant join party error... getting really annoyed! please fix soon.

Comment

Have not been able to join friends' parties for a few days and still getting the error code when I do try to join or invite them.

Comment

All you people that are complaining about your game issues and acting like it’s the end of the world. Calm down. Your life isn’t ending because you can’t play FortNite. Simply say what you’re issue is and let that be all. Stop freaking out against the Fortnite team. They’re doing their best to resolve the issues. And remember, this game is still in beta.

Comment

Originally posted by GH0ST- View Post
                          lol theres always something.. nothing ever get fixed, EVER. tired of this ****... you just gonna lose players this way. most of my Friends cant even play or progress thru quest because dumb *** medbot mission doesnt fking work and its main quest too so. i guess they just dont wanna play if it doesnt work. and you people doesnt fix anything. cant even join any of my friends and chats are disable... And same fking llama for two days cant even play BR because its only solo. and the lags.... Keep this up its going down the hell. .... there was a down time and still nothing been fixed Just nothing .. its just got worst.
                          ....you are the reason that videogames will die. Entitled. Unappreciative. Loud mouthed.

We're sorry that the FREE GAME you got isn't working exactly right when you want it. We're sorry that the game you paid in for KNOWING IT WAS EARLY RELEASE isn't working completely, 100% of the time.

I have an idea, you show us any game.....hell, let's say ANY SOFTWARE ON THE PLANET.....that is bug free, and I will give you 1 million VBucks.

We'll wait.

Comment

For console, there's more than one Thumbstick layout. All you guys have is "default" movement for sticks. Can you add Southpaw, Legacy, and Legacy Southpaw. Ty

Comment

Is there any ETA on the chat being turned back on, allowing me to look for groups within the game instead of having to use third party sources?

Comment

So when am I getting all my stats back it's been like a week now

Comment

Why the stats are still offline? i just won a game again and it didn't count.

Comment

I am more upset by people defending ****** dev there than by the dev themselve. THAT GAME IS JUST FREE FOR LAMER PVP GAME, WE PAYED IT AS FOUNDER, AND ARE UPSET TODAY with reason, we do not have for what we paid, worst, our money is taken to develop a gamer we do not give a **** (BR) and stop us to play. I clearly do the wrong job, do a work where you can deliver ****, ignore your client, just take their money. amazing.

Comment

for Xbox one we still get the error message that we cannot join the party because our friend is not accepting party invites. Keep working hard to fix it... thank you! Love the Game btw GREAT concept and tons of fun.

Comment

We are looking for people to join our team on fortnite. As there are tournaments coming out soon we are preparing to make the best team on possible, So this Saturday 16/11/17 we will be choosing the best 8 players to join our team. You will have to be tested in-game and the admins will decide who are worthy enough to make the entry to the team!

Requirements~

Age - 15+

Must have a working microphone

Lvl 50+ In-game

20+ Wins On Fortnite

Discord~

https://discord.gg/qx5Vyv5

Comment

Thank you Fortnite team.

Comment

Why the problems of this **** BR mode that I never played and that does not interest me absolutely (that's not why I bought Fortnite early access) they just break all our part PVE ?

Why must we download both (Fortnite and BR)? One is not heavy enough already? What about the small connections of the players?

Is not it time and even that should not have already been the case to completely separate these two modes that have nothing in common except the menu?

The policy of making both games coexist in the same game is reaching its limits. CF the last 2 weeks of constant problems coming from BR and systematically affecting Fortnite (or conversely I do not know anything about it although I doubt it).

Why TWO different development teams if this is the same game, the same patches, the same bandwidth, the same servers, the same problems in the end? You do not keep your consistency until the end of the process dear Fortnite team.

It's getting enough, I think. Physically separate the 2 games !

(From Google trans)
                                          Last edited by Kaje.; 12-11-2017, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Azacreel View Post
                                            I am more upset by people defending ****** dev there than by the dev themselve. THAT GAME IS JUST FREE FOR LAMER PVP GAME, WE PAYED IT AS FOUNDER, AND ARE UPSET TODAY with reason, we do not have for what we paid, worst, our money is taken to develop a gamer we do not give a **** (BR) and stop us to play. I clearly do the wrong job, do a work where you can deliver ****, ignore your client, just take their money. amazing.
                                            As poorly written and hard to understand as this was... I can agree.

There has been far too much impact to the original game... the one people have paid quite a bit into, to allow the BR mode to function. While I enjoy the BR mode, I find the PvE mode more enjoyable. The argument that "hey, you're playing a beta, deal with it" or "It's a free game, what do you expect?" is irrelevant. I get that they're hard at work to make the game function well for both ends, but I feel like more investment is being focused into the BR mode... and for what? Skin sales?

Here's an idea you can take out of H1Z1's book (again). Why not split the BR mode off of the game entirely, so that when you open Epic's launcher, you can choose which part of the game you want to boot up. That way updates can be separated, and one should not impact the other unless it's a complete server drop. It's a good game, but as a player who dropped for the hefty founder's packs, we feel like we've been baited and switched on. You pushed a co-op mission-based zombie shooter, and then once you yielded enough profits, committed 70% of the team to BR balancing and feature updates, 10% to customer support, and the remaining 20% to get to PvE issues when they have the time to do so.

At this point in time BR is fully functional, including stats, and PvE still has no stable join or grouping system, no global chat, story-halting glitches with medbots, and horrendous join lag once again, seemingly based around rendering in hero skins (don't believe me? Go to your game's hero tab, or to the hero tabs in the collection book, or try and join a game.. or have someone join your game and witness the 3-5 second screen freeze you endure in live-time).
                                            Last edited by Face 0_o; 12-11-2017, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Myxanew commented
                                              Editing a comment
                                              What he (she?) said

• Davetiger2 commented
                                              Editing a comment
                                              Hate to admit it but this person is very right, I paid for the upgraded pack and bought a few llamas and now I tried to get two friends to join telling them what a fun game this was and neither of them can actually play because of an update made for the BR side of the game breaking everything on the PAID side. The join lag is so bad I fall off cliffs or die from the encampment i'm fighting because I freeze but the enemies sure as hell don't and that's been there since the start shouldn't we be making some progress getting this fixed? So many users dumped $200+ into this game you would think the side making the money would matter more.

Originally posted by MCMAZT3R957 View Post
                                            All you people that are complaining about your game issues and acting like it’s the end of the world. Calm down. Your life isn’t ending because you can’t play FortNite. Simply say what you’re issue is and let that be all. Stop freaking out against the Fortnite team. They’re doing their best to resolve the issues. And remember, this game is still in beta.
                                            As paying customers we have a right to complain if the game is of poor quality. I do agree that it isn't world ending but a good game gone bad can be a a little frustrating. Come on Epic.... get these problems fixed.

Comment

• Davetiger2 commented
                                              Editing a comment
                                              or at LEAST make some progress on them!!!! LAG JOIN has been there since day 1!

Originally posted by MCMAZT3R957 View Post
                                            It is NOT beta. It is early release. Before you complain about complainers, get your facts straight. And for those of us playing Save the World, we paid to play the game. We should have better service or at the least, better communication on the paid content being worked on.

Comment

The big thing I can't figure out about games is how focused they are on PVP and yet it's almost always the PVE that keeps a game in business. This one the price tag was pretty high for the bonus packs and everything and if you want that special weapon you could dump literally millions before getting it which is very bad for players very good for epic's wallet. I really wish they would at least make the recipes trad-able within the community. I have gotten multiple legendary patterns for things I don't need to get that 1 legendary pattern that I actually do want, I won't spend anymore money on it because the RNG in this game means I could actually spend ALL of TRUMP'S money and still never get the legendary floor spike trap and yet some people have had it drop 3 or even 4 times. Someone calculated how much money you would need to spend in the battlefield game and the players went crazy on them, so they stopped the money grab while they figure out a better plan. This game should consider how much money they are making on the pve side of this game and start working on the GAME breaking bugs. (join lag/freeze, quests that won't complete things that have been around for a while now. And the more recent chat/join break, at least they have made progress on the join I will give them cudos for that given it was working for months and then stopped but they had it partially fixed in a few days (PROGRESS) is all I'm saying.

Side note: I still have never found a legendary defender either, convinced they do not exist.

Comment

Still no Global Chat? - I am be disconnect since 3-4 days from global chat is this normal at the moment?

Comment

Yes it is! And please don't ask why, or how long. I think noone realy knows, and it looks like Epic give a ...
                                                  In addition to all the other bugs/problems (weapons sometimes not shooting, leg. schematics disappearing, wrong mission information, spikes, freezes, ..., unbalanced weapons/traps/heroes, afk/selfish players whereas you can not do anything, no more quest-line starting with canny valley, boring missions (build and defend this, defend that vs x waves in x time), ...many, many more) ... the missing chat is only the tip of the iceberg.

The game has potential, but currently does't make fun, especially if you have paid for it and not a little!

Comment

Originally posted by Face 0_o View Post

As poorly written and hard to understand as this was... I can agree.

There has been far too much impact to the original game... the one people have paid quite a bit into, to allow the BR mode to function. While I enjoy the BR mode, I find the PvE mode more enjoyable. The argument that "hey, you're playing a beta, deal with it" or "It's a free game, what do you expect?" is irrelevant. I get that they're hard at work to make the game function well for both ends, but I feel like more investment is being focused into the BR mode... and for what? Skin sales?

Here's an idea you can take out of H1Z1's book (again). Why not split the BR mode off of the game entirely, so that when you open Epic's launcher, you can choose which part of the game you want to boot up. That way updates can be separated, and one should not impact the other unless it's a complete server drop. It's a good game, but as a player who dropped for the hefty founder's packs, we feel like we've been baited and switched on. You pushed a co-op mission-based zombie shooter, and then once you yielded enough profits, committed 70% of the team to BR balancing and feature updates, 10% to customer support, and the remaining 20% to get to PvE issues when they have the time to do so.

At this point in time BR is fully functional, including stats, and PvE still has no stable join or grouping system, no global chat, story-halting glitches with medbots, and horrendous join lag once again, seemingly based around rendering in hero skins (don't believe me? Go to your game's hero tab, or to the hero tabs in the collection book, or try and join a game.. or have someone join your game and witness the 3-5 second screen freeze you endure in live-time).
                                                    +1 with just a minor change to this part:

"but as a player who dropped for the hefty founder's packs, we feel like we've been baited and switched on. You pushed a co-op mission-based zombie shooter, and then once you yielded enough profits, committed 70% of the team to BR balancing and feature updates, 10% to customer support, and the remaining 20% to get to PvE issues when they have the time to do so."

I would change it to (changes in bold):

"but as a player who dropped for the hefty founder's packs, we feel like we've been definitely baited and switched on. You sold us a co-op mission-based zombie shooter, and then once you yielded enough profits, committed 85% of the team to BR balancing and feature updates, 10% to customer support, and the remaining 5% to get to PvE issues when they have the time to do so."

Comment

Guys come on man we understand most of this but that "somewhen in the future" **** it's just you trying to get away with mistakes, either admit your incompetence and reward the players for putting up with it or actually do what you said and give our stats back since there are no rewards in this game for playing it only stats at least try not to ruin that, but now that you did do your job and fix it

Comment

Thanks for the update, my friends and I have been experiencing allot of lag since the update on PS4. Not just during game play but also in the UI menu.

Sorry not much info but thought I would let you know in case you have not heard yet.

Comment

Monday 11/12/2017 , i win top1 Solo mode , but i can't see it in my profile . please fix it , it's the first time i win top1 solo ! thanks .

Comment

Same, i lost a solo win and some Duo and squad wins, can u Update this Post if u backflipped the stats, Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                                            X