Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• FNBR Season 2 Battle Pass

Hey Fortnite Fans!

Season 2 begins on Dec. 14 and ends on Feb. 20, and with it, the launch of the Battle Pass! The TL;DR is … buy the Battle Pass to get cosmetic loot now. Play to level up your Battle Pass, unlocking 65+ rewards by the end of the season. (It typically takes 75 to 150 hours of play to get everything.)

Got questions? Ask them here!
    Last edited by [EPIC] SKY-LG; 12-13-2017, 03:10 PM.

Sure, how much is this pass?

Comment

• panthers0226 commented
      Editing a comment
      How do you even get the pass for Ps4 because I want to play Fortnite.
      Last edited by panthers0226; 12-14-2017, 01:16 PM.

• TehlikeliAdamm commented
      Editing a comment
      epıc games giriyorum launch tıklıyorum ondan sonra gelen küçük kutuda kalıyor neden ?

950 V-bucks

Comment

• litquor commented
      Editing a comment
      in the video it says “Future seasons will be real money purchases” does that mean they can no longer be bought with v bucks bc thatll suck :( or, hopefully, will there just be an option to buy it with real money?

Is the pass for one season or for every upcoming season too?

Comment

• IronMan1238 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would it be for all new seasons too?? You are aware it costs money to create new content right? I swear people are dumb.

• ElSenorJeffe commented
      Editing a comment
      Just wondering if we lose the cosmetics we earned after the season is over?

• Mdaniel3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ironman you’re the dumb one. Overwatch comes out with free content very regularly and don’t charge anything for it.

Why no Combat Pro for PVE? It's the only reason I haven't bought it yet.

Comment

• 09058525255 commented
      Editing a comment
      I want item

950 V-Bucks is very cheap. What an amazing company. Keep it up.

Comment

• ACspartan31 commented
      Editing a comment
      Completely agree!

• AndrewQL commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely agree. This is an amazing improvement upon what we first saw with the Halloween skins.

When Save The World comes free , will the VBucks be accessible in Battle Royale. And also will there be a Christmas sale on StW. Finally , when is StW free?

Comment

What does the battle pass do? And can we get the cosmetic stuff withought it by playing the Game?

Comment

So the battle pass costs v950, but Will the "unlocked" cosmetics cost additional vbucks?

Comment

• NokarStormBlade commented
          Editing a comment
          good question I was wondering that too

• TheGentTV commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I would be surprised if this was the case but this is very important to get clarification on.

• Fisher_V83 commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe that you can level up and get all of the items in the battle pass by playing, but you can also pay to unlock levels of the battle pass if you choose

Is their going to be rewards for winning matches..also when is the umbrella going to get some cosmetics...

Comment

• Osman_1337 commented
          Editing a comment
          Actually if you get a win during the Christmas event you get the snowflake umbrella (50vs50 wins don't count)

That many items for just 950 vbuvks!? And all I have to do is play the game!? gonna go buy it at my earliest chance.

Comment

Is the Battle Pass free? If it is the 950 V-Bucks then it is stupid. Not all of us can spend money on the game. It should be free and if you want something that is unlocked on a higher rank then you pay for it.

Comment

• sasa69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Those players who have money to spend on a game provide servers + new content for your poor *** you know that right ? So why the hell would you complain if they get exclusive content ?
            and like 950 vBucks is a joke for how much content you get.

• Xaaz commented
            Editing a comment
            Typical trash freeloader.

• k1dh4t3r commented
            Editing a comment
            How do we get this human diarrhea banned? Go out and get a job you low rent moron.

Is it live at midnight GMT like every other store update?

Comment

You guys said that PTR servers for FNBR testing projectile weapons would be up in December, we are almost half way done through the month, is this still planned? Was expecting this announcement this week.

Also what if we fall behind during the season and don't get everything before the launch of the next season, what happens to our loot?
            Last edited by zir_xo; 12-13-2017, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Osman_1337 commented
              Editing a comment
              Check their twitter, theyve postponed it to early 2018

• KevBands commented
              Editing a comment
              Did you ever find out the answer?

Will "quests" in the battle pass include ones that require you to win games. If so, will there be quests that are nearly impossible like winning 5 games in a row? Will quests also require you to have 5 eliminations with specific weapons or anything similar? I'm worried about some rewards not being able to be unlocked only for pro-players like winning 5 games in a row having a premade squad of really good players. Hopefully you can answer this question :)

Comment

• NokarStormBlade commented
              Editing a comment
              wondering this too

• PHOnominal commented
              Editing a comment
              people were asking for ways to show off # of wins, if there was a skin for # of wins i'm all for it. I highly doubt win 5 in a row let alone 2 in a row, it'll probably be like get 5(or some other #) wins during the duration of the pass if anything.
          Working...
          X