X

FNBR Season 2 Battle Pass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding snow in my opinion would just cause more disruption and delay in constant development and improvement of the FPS consistency and flow of the game for all platform users.
    ACspartan31
    Xbox One S

Comment

• I play on PlayStation and it says there is 50% off the save the world but it doesn't show that it is, is there anyway u can direct me to get it 50% off??

Comment

• i have a question about the "Future season will be real money store purchases" :
        so season 3 (the premium things) will be avaible only for real money...till here: 100% clear.
        but...what about season 4...6...8.... ? it will be possible in future to spend vbucks to buy a season ? or no more from season 3 ?

Comment

• For me the the discounts are appearing on the store if I'm trying to purchase the PvE.
          ACspartan31
          Xbox One S

Comment

• I got v bucks on my pc... Can i use them on my ps4 if im linked with the same account?? Pleas help
            Last edited by TacoTime44; 12-22-2017, 07:34 AM.

Comment

• TacoTime44 commented
              Editing a comment
              Plz help me

• That's actually good to know
            ACspartan31
            Xbox One S

Comment

• i have the battle pass on my account how does my little brother get it on his account also same Xbox can someone help message me?

Comment

• I'm not sure if they would allow and one purchase for all situation for the battle pass, it'd be awesome though if that were the case!
                ACspartan31
                Xbox One S

Comment

• Those are actually really good ideas to be honest.
                  ACspartan31
                  Xbox One S

Comment

• Definitely agree, the gameplay seamlessness can be severely improved, especially by adding combat pro control scheme.
                    ACspartan31
                    Xbox One S

Comment

• When season 3 starts do I keep battle pas

Comment

• No the battle pass you purchased during season 2 is only for season 2. Next season there will hopefully still be a battle pass able to be purchased, however, not sure of the price it will be!
                        ACspartan31
                        Xbox One S

Comment

• Will cosmetics transfer after each season? What about the battle pass. I don't want to pay for cosmetics or the battlepass if they are only for one season.

Comment

• when in 2018 is save the world free

Comment

• u never reply :(

Comment

Working...
                              X