• Show
Clear All

• Can we get an ALL Snipers mode

Comment

• this game is with money this is so fake

Comment

• epic game is so slow game **** this **** i am out sorry

Comment

• If we pay for the battle pass do we have to pay for the new ones that will be on the new season? If we do have to pay for the new battle pass can people who paid for the recent battle pass can we get discounts? Why don't you make the V-Bucks cheaper so people can afford it and you can earn more money? The battle passes can be the same amount of V-Bucks though (950 V-Bucks). If anybody agree comment "agree". Epic games and anybody else if you want to contact me my email is mcmedina1201@gmail.com

I play ps4 my gt is ninja23-mess-up
          My youtube is Pyro _ Ninjaz
          More contact information is on my youtube
          Last edited by ninja23-mess-up; 01-06-2018, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• Sooo,will there be a mod that you will get the battle pass if you have like 100 or more hours? cause for pepole that dosen't want to pay money it will be not to nice,i mean I want to get the battle pass free,Example: i have 100 hours or more and i want the battle pass but I don't want to buy it.

Comment

• Would it be possible to tweak the rewards slightly for those of us who have other commitments, i.e fulltime job, wife, kids etc.. currently there is no hope in gaining all loot rewards from battle pass when I only get a few hours on weekends to put any time in on the game.

would be nice for some of us older folk get some love from EPIC??

Comment

• Originally posted by [EPIC] SKY-LG View Post
                Hey Fortnite Fans!

Season 2 begins on Dec. 14 and ends on Feb. 20, and with it, the launch of the Battle Pass! The TL;DR is … buy the Battle Pass to get cosmetic loot now. Play to level up your Battle Pass, unlocking 65+ rewards by the end of the season. (It typically takes 75 to 150 hours of play to get everything.)

Got questions? Ask them here!
                do you have to buy a new battle pass every season??

Comment

• invalid_user2115 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Is the renegade raider outfit coming out again?! I have enough for it and I desperately want it.

• Is the renegade raider outfit coming out again?!!? I really want it and I have enough for it.
                Last edited by invalid_user2115; Yesterday, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• Is the renegade raider outfit coming out again?!!? I really want it and I have enough for it. Comment on my YouTube channel if u can YT: Revenge Rush

Comment

Working...
                  X