Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens when the season ends?

Comment

• If i am on tier 30 on the free one and i buy the payed one will it start from 1 or 30? Plz reply

Comment

• wesbbaddict commented
        Editing a comment
        30 - and you get all the rewards from BP Tier 1 until 30.

• wesbbaddict thanks bro

Comment

• Yo yo what happens at the end of the season do you get to keep your battle pass? what if you haven't finished it? It is not very clear on what happens at the end of the season to your battle pass
        Last edited by ScrubxFire; 02-07-2018, 03:10 AM.

Comment

• Joshuadareaper commented
          Editing a comment
          You are unable to get the items the you didnt lock. There will be a completely new set of item next seson

• The battle pass is only for the current season. So for next season, everyone starts all over again. Your tiers will reset.
        You get to keep everything you unlocked, but every tier you didn't reach is gone. You will not be able to get those items.

You have to buy a new battle pass for season 3, or play free.

Comment

• Hi, I was wondering if I'd buy the battle pass for season 2 right now and the season would end would I get all the loot for the battle pass or would I get nothing? I need response quickly, please help :C

Comment

• can i get the battle pass season 2 for free i cant pay money for the game my name is (MOOTINMLG)

Comment

• Originally posted by znienawijohnny. View Post
              Hi, I was wondering if I'd buy the battle pass for season 2 right now and the season would end would I get all the loot for the battle pass or would I get nothing? I need response quickly, please help :C
              If you buy the Season 2 Battle pass right now, you will unlock all of the rewards up to the tier that you currently earned without the battle pass. Once the season ends in, which is in 11 days, you will be unable to further progress your battle pass.

Comment

• Will the stats and battle pass stay when it’s season 3? Also when the game actually comes out what’s gonna happen

Comment

• Sundew_NP commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What do you mean by "actually comes out"?

• At the end of a season do we lose the battle pass and have to buy another for the start of the next season?

Comment

• Sundew_NP commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, you will have to buy the battle pass for season 3

• If I buy battlepass will my tier thing reset?

Comment

• I think that you should be able to pay once and have all battle passes

Comment

• Sundew_NP commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Then the company would become broke because they loose funding in the long term

• At what time of day does season 2 end on the 20th? Ex: will it be midnight Eastern giving folks a chance to play a bit for rewards on Tuesday or as soon as the clock hits midnight Monday night is the season over?

Comment

• We need some more info, Epic, on when the current season exactly ends and also details of the new battlepass for season 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by [EPIC] SKY-LG View Post
                      Hey Fortnite Fans!

Season 2 begins on Dec. 14 and ends on Feb. 20, and with it, the launch of the Battle Pass! The TL;DR is … buy the Battle Pass to get cosmetic loot now. Play to level up your Battle Pass, unlocking 65+ rewards by the end of the season. (It typically takes 75 to 150 hours of play to get everything.)

Got questions? Ask them here!
                      When the season of the battle pass end in the 20 in febuary and you buy it before and you can't afford all the rewards will you can to get them after the season ends

Comment

• Sundew_NP commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No, if you want every item you must work (or buy) to get them. Every item you don't unlock will not be obtainable every again
                    Working...
                    X