X

FNBR Season 2 Battle Pass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

What was the point of buying the base game and **** when this game is just turning into micro transaction hell? I mean give me a break people who founded the game seem to be just getting slapped in the face with every update.

Comment

• Knastcore commented
      Editing a comment
      You confusing StW (PvE) with BR (PvP) - BR was always free2Play. You got what you paid for the PvE experience early + some extras. and even PvE was mentioned to be f2p at some point in the future, so microtransactions is a necessary part of it.

• TravizGamez commented
      Editing a comment
      U can get V-Bucks from the main game chill

Originally posted by Flawless040 View Post
    What was the point of buying the base game and **** when this game is just turning into micro transaction hell? I mean give me a break people who founded the game seem to be just getting slapped in the face with every update.
    You bought early access, the game in it's entirety will be free in 2018, even PvE.....................................

Comment

What time does the update release?

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless040 View Post
        BR is a free game though only pve is paid so adding microtransaction stuff fo BR dosent seem like much of a problem (and its cosmetics if you want them buy them no one is forcing you to) but adding more microtransaction ******** to pve is just no.

Comment

• NokarStormBlade commented
          Editing a comment
          I assumed you were talking about the battle pass

Do we get to keep all the rewards we earn or will they expire? Do we unlock and get to keep all 65 rewards with the BP or do we earn points and have to select from 65 rewards? Will the battle pass expire each season and then we rebuy or is it a one time thing?

Comment

If I decide not to buy it straight away and buy it in the future will I still get all the rewards if I play normally

Comment

• PHOnominal commented
            Editing a comment
            your time to complete everything gets limited, so buy it early and just play.

• Atrana commented
            Editing a comment
            I think what he means is will you be back rewarded for the paid items you would have unlocked over the lvls. Like if you get to 25 and then buy it will you get all the paid items up to 25 at that point.

Originally posted by iJapanda View Post
          Do we get to keep all the rewards we earn or will they expire? Do we unlock and get to keep all 65 rewards with the BP or do we earn points and have to select from 65 rewards? Will the battle pass expire each season and then we rebuy or is it a one time thing?
          we get to keep all the rewards but im not sure about the one season or every season thing

Comment

Originally posted by NotoriousAday View Post
            If I decide not to buy it straight away and buy it in the future will I still get all the rewards if I play normally
            until the end of the second season yeah

Comment

Whill we see a snow on the map ? because without snow it isnt a Christmas.

Comment

• Knastcore commented
              Editing a comment
              Tell this to the Australians celebrating Chrismas in the Heat :D - But seriously, In the screenshots, it looks like no snow but it´s snowing(if that makes sense) and Trees and Bushes have decoration. Keep in mind that a snow map could potentially make some optimisation problems. So next year for sure, this year was probably a bit short and other stuff was more important to develop.

Originally posted by Andrewam22 View Post
            What does the battle pass do? And can we get the cosmetic stuff withought it by playing the Game?
            The Battle Pass is a purely cosmetic purchase that immediately grants you an awesome skin and a couple other items. As you play and level up the Battle Pass, will you recieve awesome items along the way. You can earn up to 65+ rewards if you complete the Battle Pass. You CAN get items for free without buying the Battle Pass

Comment

• Capt. Rey commented
              Editing a comment
              Bear in mind, "you receive awesome items along the way" - MEANS; nothing awesome about them bunch of emotes that's it.

"You can earn up to 65+ rewards if you complete the Battle Pass. You CAN get items for free without buying the Battle Pass"- MEANS; 65+ if you, which you never will or have a chance to. The only free items are umbrella for wining and icon emotes. & something he wont tell you; YOU WILL NEVER GET FREE SKINS.

To be hones, you can read the lies in those badly written lines.

Originally posted by Croywiggin View Post
            So the battle pass costs v950, but Will the "unlocked" cosmetics cost additional vbucks?
            Nope! 950 V-Bucks allows you to earn all 65+ items by playing and leveling up the Pass. No additional purchases needed. You can however advance yourself 1 Season Level for 100 V-Bucks.

Comment

Editing a comment
              Im fine with the pay to level Im just worried that normal leveling will be nerfed to get us to spend money

• waSzabiK commented
              Editing a comment
              I trust this company, but i would hate to see they are borrowing bad business models like Bungie / EA. EPIC GAMES DO NOT LOSE OUR TRUST!

• Capt. Rey commented
              Editing a comment
              You EARN nothing, you PAY for everything !!! I unlocked a ton of stuff, but because i didn't PAY, i cant use it!! where is the EARN factor here?

I love the idea of the battle pass! However just for curiosity sake, will a "membership" option ever be added? Like having a base monthly fee of something like $3.99 a month (for example) which allows having a battle pass every season and access to exclusive content/cosmetics/forum appearance for only those who are "subscribed members"
            ACspartan31
            Xbox One S

Comment

• [EPIC] SKY-LG commented
              Editing a comment
              At the moment, the 950 V-Bucks Battle Pass is the only option.

• ACspartan31 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm happy either way, thanks!

Will Season 1 shop items be retired or will they be available in some form in the future? Need to know whether to purchase that Renegade Raider skin before it's too late.

Comment

Editing a comment
              I would assume they would be retired then brought back in a few months or something

Originally posted by iJapanda View Post
            You keep every reward you earn!

Comment

• Capt. Rey commented
              Editing a comment
              Correction; You keep every reward you PAY for, the good ones at least. When you unlock a reward, you have to pay for it to use it or you wont be able to.

Whill we see snow in the new patch ? Keep it up on the greatwork you guys do.

Comment

Working...
            X