X

FNBR Season 2 Battle Pass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

Will u fix the issue with placements? To write the placement of your team after u die? Really miss that! :D

Comment

One question. So, we only have around a month to get to level 65+ to earn the rewards from the Battle Pass? The maximum reward is Level 65 right? Or is it more? Because that's a pretty short time period compared to Season 1.

Comment

• jtigerman commented
        Editing a comment
        2 months isn't it? Dec 14th - Feb 20th

• AG_Carnivor commented
        Editing a comment
        I may or may not have done the math wrong.

• Capt. Rey commented
        Editing a comment
        Thy wont answer anything important. The thing is there was never a plan for you reaching that level in this amount of time to begin with. THE plan was; "those who want it will pay for it". Its an illusion for people that like to EARN stuff rather then pay for them. However the EARN factor is exploited as well, you earn 10-20% of the paying player even then no skins or tools.

You said: "You CAN get items for free without buying the Battle Pass"

Why do we need to pay for the season pass then? Like how do we get the items for free?

Comment

• Knastcore commented
        Editing a comment
        Just like in Season 1 (free Glider at lvl 25 and free Profile Icon at lvl 10) you will have some free items by lvling as a non-battle pass owner. They are different, but probably more then just 2 items this time

• [EPIC] SKY-LG commented
        Editing a comment
        There are certain items along the free path that can you get just by playing. The vast majority of items are only available by purchasing the pass.

• Capt. Rey commented
        Editing a comment
        You only get item till level 36, beyond that point you get nothing. SIMPLY; if you dont PAY you will get 10-20% of the "free" stuff aka. icon emotes.

Are there going to be season rewards for season 1 I'm about be level 100 I feel we should some rewards like v bucks or something

Comment

I was hoping to purchase a unique skin like the skull trooper/ghoul but with an Xmas theme. Does the battlepass mean that all future skins is attached to it? Or will you still make higher quality stand-alone stuff for people who wants to be snowflakes?

Edit: Will I be able to purchase the skull trooper again? I wasn't at home when it was on sale. Your shop is very limited atm and there has only been one thing so far I wanted. The battlepass puts me in the same boat as everyone else I dont feel like being given stuff. I wanna progress towards it or just purchase it. Imagine the reward you want is the one where you have to pistol 500 people.. lol.. just let me buy the freaking stuff i want epic.
        Last edited by Nigrit; 12-13-2017, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Knastcore commented
          Editing a comment
          Dude, how long have you been gone - Skull trooper was available for 7 Days at Event begin in Oktober and additional 3 Days at the end of November. It's a Halloween exclusive so you have to wait until Next Year. However, there are 4+ X-Mas themed Exclusive skin this Event

Your game donr work????????????????

Comment

Do we get the season pass if we bought the founders edition ($40)?

Comment

• Knastcore commented
            Editing a comment
            Those are 2 totally different things - we Founders got the Founders Glider/umbrella thou

• Atrana commented
            Editing a comment
            I kind of feel that the people that did by the founders edition should at least get this seasons pass for free, I don't however think we should get them free after this. The game is still in beta, so if you paid for the beta you should be able to get everything in it in one go. Just my thoughts won't be mad if they say no and I have to buy the pass anyway.

Are the items you can unlock with the battle pass different from the items you can purchase in the store?

Comment

• Knastcore commented
            Editing a comment
            They should be, also different from the free to unlock items

Do you use v bucks to get the pass and do you have to pay money to get the v bucks

Comment

• Knastcore commented
            Editing a comment
            Pass cost you 950VBucks, YOu can Buy them or unlock them in the PvE part of the game (if you own it)

The 65+ rewards we can unlock with the pass are they for pvp or pve? I only play pvp so what do I get when I buy the pass?

Comment

• jtigerman commented
            Editing a comment
            It says in the title that this is the Battle Royale (FNBR) Battle Pass so it would be for pvp

• Knastcore commented
            Editing a comment
            Battle Pass is for Battle Royal PvP, it has nothing to do with the PvE

If i buy the battle pass on my account on PS4, will my brothers who use the same PS4 also get the battle pass? Like with if i buy a game on PSN, everyone on that PS4 can play it and my brothers don’t need to buy.

Comment

• agroyboy1 commented
            Editing a comment
            it's get stuck to your fortnite account. not your ps4 account.

Can there be snow of Battle Royle map during th winter season?

Comment

950 V-Bucks? That's... actually not bad at all. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Hey, if you purchase the Battle Pass after you level up to 65+ will you still get the rewards for it?

Comment

• Knastcore commented
                Editing a comment
                As far as i understood - Account Lvl and Season pass lvl are 2 separate

Is there a new snow map for BR.

Comment

Working...
              X