X

FNBR Season 2 Battle Pass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

Can you fix M*E*D*B*O*T mission, I can't progress in the game because of that glitch

Comment

• [EPIC] SKY-LG commented
      Editing a comment
      It is fixed in this patch!

• LilJames13 commented
      Editing a comment
      How much money would it cost to buy the whole battle pass

That skiing skin would it be on battle Royale aswell?

Comment

950 VB!!!!! OMG thats cheap - Can´t wait to start unlocking all the sweet stuff
      Ill have the Battle Royal... with cheeze

Comment

When will it comes another payment option ? I don't work with dollar, but I really wanna get those skins.

Comment

• jtigerman commented
          Editing a comment
          What do you work with?

• Minato - commented
          Editing a comment
          I work with REAL ( Brazilian money R$ )

When Season 2 starts, will our account level and stats get a reset?

Comment

in the video it says “Future Season will be real money store purchases” what exactly does that mean? like will it cost actual dollars or can we still buy it with v-bucks.

Comment

• Knastcore commented
            Editing a comment
            Actual Dollar, otherwise you could buy the Season 3 pass with the 1000Vbucks earned from Season 2 and loop on. Which means you buy one Season pass and get all following for free.

• litquor commented
            Editing a comment
            oh ok i get it. thank you

Will we be able to turn off aim assist on xbox

Comment

all the progression will be lost ?

Comment

what time will is be out? like when will be able to download

Comment

So EPIC can you please clarify ... the PASS only grants you 1 skin? and can we keep leveling up the pass by playing BR?

Comment

• Morex73 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  From what i read is you get the Blue Squire Knight skin right away, but you can level up for other ones.

• Knastcore commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just pause the Video about the battle pass right at the start and you see all content listed - You can get 3 Skins in total, as well as Gliders, Pickaxes etc. also 1000vbucks

• [EPIC] SKY-LG commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It grants you 1 skin RIGHT AWAY. The other 65+ items are acquired by advancing your Battle Pass tier.

For this first season pass will people who bought the game get a free pass this time around, I do not expect to get it every season, but while the game is in its pre-release stages will the paying players be exempt this season from paying? If not $10 isn't much at all just wondered how this would be handled.

Comment

What time will the update drop?

Comment

in the video it said “Future Season Will Be Real Money Store Purchases” . does that mean it will no longer be purchasable through V-Bucks. I truly hope not because it would really suck :(

Comment

• Knastcore commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It would suck for Epic - otherwise, you could buy the Season 3 pass with the 1000Vbucks earned from Season 2 and loop on. Which means you buy one Season pass and get all following for free. That´s a bad business Model. The first one is Vbucks and cheap to get to know how it works, so you are not too afraid of spending the money for the future passes. Cause you know what it's all about.

Also, it doesn't matter if it costs VBucks or Real money - Except you use you free earned VBucks from PvE - Epic needs to give ppl reason to spend money cause you get a ton of free VBucks in PvE and i whould have no reason to ever spend real money, already collected 6000+ VBucks in PvE

For those of us that bought the $100+ founders pack when the game first came out, will this new battle pass be incuded to us at no additional charge? If not, what, if any, advantages or exclusive content will we receive for being an original founder?

Comment

• Knastcore commented
                      Editing a comment
                      We already got all we paid for. besides that we got a Founders Glider.
                      It's greedy to ask for more and be sad about what you got, I mean there was a full list of stuff you will get for Founding. Why ask for more afterwards.

Is there a way to link my pc epic games to my PlayStation account instead of my playstation autogenerated account? I would like to be able to have the same account on both so im not splitting money on certain things.
                    if its not a feature, can you please add a way for the playstation version to let me switch to my pc accounts items and level.

Comment

Working...
                    X