Connection Issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection Issues

Update: Brain Freeze?! Our bus driver drank some nearly frozen slurp juice. They’ve since recovered and we are ready to go wheels up.

Uh oh! Some players are reporting having problems connecting to games. We're aware of this and looking into it now. We will keep you posted with all the latest updates here.
    Last edited by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS; 12-15-2017, 01:21 AM.

Thanks for the fast detail. It also said I and a friend got banned and then minutes later server are on maintenance.

Comment

• [EPIC] MrPopoTFS commented
      Editing a comment
      A lot of players received this message. It was incorrect messaging and nobody should have been improperly banned from this recent issue. Hope this helped. :)

• Matteo_Fett_1970 commented
      Editing a comment
      Geez its hard as **** to post on this forum - ok I am a PS4 player that cannot get the Christmas update to trigger on my PS4. I open Fortnite it tells me to close and relaunch but each time I do, no update trigger in my notifications. Help I want to keep playing but cant until the update is loaded!!!

Same here, and right when day 7 was about to begin. Finally able to reconnect and find my squad was able to finish, I get no compensation and when I try to join a game get a message saying I don't have permission to play Epic games...

Comment

Originally posted by ZarrocTF View Post
      Same here, and right when day 7 was about to begin. Finally able to reconnect and find my squad was able to finish, I get no compensation and when I try to join a game get a message saying I don't have permission to play Epic games...
      lol same here

Comment

Edit: My connection problem is solved, thanks guys, great game.
        Last edited by Roverton80; 12-15-2017, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Anything you can do to make the 7 day doable with the stability issues? I was an hour and a half into the mission last night when the game dumped and it was probably one of the most frustrating game experiences I have had. The 3 kill xxx number of Christmas husks were done too. Now I'm back to square one and don't even want to think about the 7 day missions. I know they are suppose to provide a challenge but the 5-7 "hitches" that occur every night of the mission were bad enough and to get through 4+ nights and have that happen took the wind out of my sails real quick.

Comment

• Matteo_Fett_1970 commented
            Editing a comment
            Geez its hard as **** to post on this forum - ok I am a PS4 player that cannot get the Christmas update to trigger on my PS4. I open Fortnite it tells me to close and relaunch but each time I do, no update trigger in my notifications. Help I want to keep playing but cant until the update is loaded!!!

Originally posted by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS View Post
          Update: Brain Freeze?! Our bus driver drank some nearly frozen slurp juice. They’ve since recovered and we are ready to go wheels up.

Uh oh! Some players are reporting having problems connecting to games. We're aware of this and looking into it now. We will keep you posted with all the latest updates here.
          It says that im using cheats and I cannot play the game, Can you help me please? this has been like this for a while.

Comment

Still having issues last night, Xbox on NA servers. Input delay, issues building and selecting weapons/Items. Also getting hitches occasionally when people would fire weapons in close/near combat.

Seemed great right after the patch, but last night was a big step back.

Comment

Hey so please help me my Xbox can't join the epic games queue thanks????
              Last edited by GoatmanGabe; 12-16-2017, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Can someone tell me where do i need to ask for help with paying methods or who do i ask?

Comment

Bonjour, je suis nouveau et quand je veux jouer, ça me met : SE non pris en charge ; ducoup je ne peux pas jouer

Comment

ça me marque *

Comment

Working...
                    X