Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA: Daily Challenges Bug

Hey everyone.

Wanted to make a quick PSA for a daily challenges bug on live. If you accumulate daily challenges, and leave them unclaimed, you will enter a state where you can longer receive daily quests. Less than 1% of players are affected.

We are unblocking everyone affected right now and will have a fix for the bug that causes the issue in January. Until then, try not to let those daily quests accumulate and claim your rewards.

Those of you that have been inconvenienced by this issue will be compensated. Daily Challenges are important to your progression through the Battle Pass, and we don’t want you to miss a thing.

[1:16 PM, Dec 20] UPDATE: The team was determined to fix this issue before the holiday break and they made it happen. The bug referenced above is now fixed. Happy Holidays!
    Last edited by [EPIC] SKY-LG; 12-20-2017, 02:22 PM.

Yea I haven't been getting 2 daily challenges and I bought the battle pass 4 days ago its gonna be a lot harder to reach Tier 70 with this bug. I'm on Xbox my gamertag is Hunit.

Comment

fix performance video omg .. https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...-with-fortnite

Comment

Developers of Fortnite may you please make this game available on Chrome OS please. I will spend money on your game. Please make it able to! Thanks!

Comment

• FrezyCoLd commented
          Editing a comment
          its not that can just get a pc chrome os probs cant support fortnite anyways chrome os dosent let you download any games online like steam

all challenges and yet it's showing me two different times remaining until I'm allowed to try again and the game is telling me I've only done one challenge for the day even though I've done two. Also, the time isn't counting down like it should google customer service

Comment

If I don't login for 1 week this means that Daily Challenges will be stored on my account I will be able to claim them later?

So If i don't login for 1 week, I would be able to claim 7 daily challenges from battle pass and another 7 from regular Daily Challenges?

Pleaseee someone let me know...

Thanks

Comment

Can you fix ps4 mouse cursor problem?

Comment

I have the same issue with my side quest. Haven't been to do the quest and due to that I cant get v bucks and my other rewards.

Comment

We need another map

Comment

[epic] sky-lg

Comment

[EPIC] SKY-LG It's not fixed yet. Check this post out please: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...left-unclaimed
                    This is very important. Thank you.

Comment

I have the same issue ivebeen grinding to get that dark night and it's taking so long but missing a challenaged everyday isn't helping me. Playing on Xbox> UN: Its Slavy .. Please devs HELP me get back on track ASAP

Comment

I am not receiving daily challenges. It is about almost 2 in the afternoon. I do not know when they reset either.

Comment

Oh, that's why i am not receiving daily challenges. -ThErick816

Comment

I havent had a daily challenge in a while. My gt is Moldyyy on xbox one. I bought the season pass and did the challenges and no new ones have come up which is a bummer

Comment

Working...
                            X