Fortnite Save the World - 50% Off Sale!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg, seriously

Comment

If fortnite save the world on a discount I will buy it but at the moment I am £1,16 of

Comment

Will it be out again?

Comment

If anyone has an extra code please message me at billy8088 on Xbox or email me at impartiallyaturkey24@gmail.com . I’ve been trying to get ahold of the game forever and will play it with you. I just don’t have the money for it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy8088 View Post
            If anyone has an extra code please message me at billy8088 on Xbox or email me at impartiallyaturkey24@gmail.com . I’ve been trying to get ahold of the game forever and will play it with you. I just don’t have the money for it right now.
            I’m not trying to beg or annoy it’s just I know there are a select few with codes looking for players to play with

Comment

Whyyyyy no sale

Comment

Is there a discount I can’t find any

Comment

Hii if anyone has code for save the world please give it to me I am on ps4
                  emqil me a code please: slayman8awada9@gmail.com

Comment

Plls epick game do a sell for save the world 50% plls

Comment

can someone pls give me a save the world code i will pay $5-$10 amazon gift card

Comment

Don't care if they bring back the sale now, was planning on buying the Limited Edition Pack since I could use the extra codes for my two kids. But low and behold Limited Edition pack has vanished without a word oh well just guess I'll just wait for the even bigger discount Free...

Stupid really several threads full of people offering to buy your game specially the Limited Edition and its gone.

I understand things change but some warning would be good missed the Sale as it ended just before payday and no notice from what I could see for the Limited Edition Pack ending.

Great game guy's and girls just being let down terribly by the support and marketing department.
                        Last edited by Spiraldeath; 04-02-2018, 03:25 AM.

Comment

when is the aster sale????????????????????????????????????????????!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Will Fortnite Save the world be 50% off on Easter?

Comment

Hello, Im fortnite player

Comment

Hello. Im fortnite player

Comment

Working...
                                X