X
X

Fortnite Save the World - 50% Off Sale!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm lividly ******, it said the sale lasted to the 5th, I thought it meant it would end after the 5th, I saved up all of my money and finally got it and checked to buy it and the sale is off

Comment

• alphiec04 commented
      Editing a comment
      I did that too now i carnt get it what a **** take

That's what happened to me!

Comment

Can someone please give me a fortnite save the world code been dying to play it

Comment

On the PS4 how do you get "Save The World" for free because when I try to play it says in 2018 it will be free and it is 2018. Me and my friends wanna do it. I it a hoax.

Comment

It’s 2018 and the Campaign is still not free yet? C’monn. Really wanna play it with my friendsss

Comment

When will save the world be free because It looks really fun and I want to play it but I don’t have the money to buy it right now.

Comment

Is this discount still valid?

Comment

• FartinBro commented
                Editing a comment
                yes it is and im trying to get it

waiting for the next sale! Would like to buy!

Comment

Originally posted by macbaioo View Post
                On the PS4 how do you get "Save The World" for free because when I try to play it says in 2018 it will be free and it is 2018. Me and my friends wanna do it. I it a hoax.
                the smartest comment in 2018. nice try... call it a hoax when it's 2019. they said 2018 but didnt state 1st Jan 2018. Even if it goes free exactly on 31st Dec 2018, it still within what they said it will be. So either stop being cheap and pay for founders for Early access if you wanna play early. Or wait patiently till it goes free than being stupid

Comment

If anyone has a friend code they are willing to just give out let me know because I've been searching

Comment

Shazbot! Is it possible to hv simmilar discounts soon? I'd love to grab Super Deluxe Edition with lower price :)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pogs View Post
                      I'm lividly ******, it said the sale lasted to the 5th, I thought it meant it would end after the 5th, I saved up all of my money and finally got it and checked to buy it and the sale is off
                      yea yea mh

Comment

When is there going to be a another discount? It would be sweet if it could be this month :)
                        Last edited by Xx_MoDz_NeVeR_xX; 02-15-2018, 12:25 AM.

Comment

When will be again 50% of

Comment

You should make it for Mobil devices to

Comment

Working...
                            X