X
X

Fortnite Save the World - 50% Off Sale!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic Fortnite Save the World - 50% Off Sale!

Fortnite Save the World - 50% Off Sale!

Fortnite Fans!

Now is the time for you and your squad to Save the World. Fortnite’s PvE co-op adventure mode is 50% off for a limited time starting:
    • PC/Mac - December 19
    • PS4 North America - December 19
    • PS4 Europe - December 22
    • Xbox - December 22
    Can you and your squad survive the holidays?

• replied
    Can I get this now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    When have save the world promotion?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    give us a another discount on fortnite save the world

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How dose dis work

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Please can you add the 50% back I really want to buy save the world but it’s too expensive please add it back!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Waiting for that STW 50% off with the BR season 4!!! It is coming soon or not at all??? PLSSS

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Waiting for that STW 50% off with the BR season 4!!! It is coming soon or not at all??? PLSSS
    Last edited by Dibram; 05-18-2018, 01:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can we please just have stw for free!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hola soy de Peru volvera a haber 50% de descuento de salva el mundo?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    do u have a save the world code for free if do plz add me my gt is yt xxskillsivxx

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey. I buyed the save the World on my pc and i didnt want me to get the save the World. I buyed the forunders pack and it Said purchases was succesfully done. Tegn i Got info save the World and it showet me i only Can buy packs, like it showet me i didnt buyed the save the World. I wish you could fix this ind my accaounts and put save the World ind it. Its so embarissing that i cant get the save the world when i buyed it. Hope you Can put the save the World founders pack in my account:) . And sorry for bad english

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by UnmarkedFaith View Post
    How about you guys FINISHING STW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quit ignoring us PvE ONLY players, Us FOUNDERS, You know, the original ppl who put money in your pockets to keep your jobs and put BR on the map. Yeah those ppl, US! I'd like a finished game. Knock the #$# off and finish STW, or kindly put back the 100.00+++ back into my bank and I'll bounce without looking back. Sick of this #$%R
    And thats fine, But there would of never been a BR without us original STW founders. Pretty much I paid for a game that still hasn't been delivered. And its so unfinished its not funny.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    when is fortnite andriod coming out

Leave a comment:

• replied
    New sale pleaseee!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X