Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Inventory/Building Issues

Heya folks,

We are currently investigating the missing inventory and inability to build issue due to the fallout from our faulty backend node yesterday (12/27). If you are still experiencing issues when attempting to build please reach out to our player support team, and we can help you out*.

*NOTE: You must be logged out of Fortnite for us to assist in fixing the issue!

We messed up and plan to do right by you, we’ll have more details on a make good for those affected.

Thank you for patience throughout the duration of this issue, and we will make this right!

UPDATE [12/28 4:30 PM ET]:

A fix for folks who are unable to build will be going live later today.

For those of you who have lost inventory items or had issues with v-buck purchases, we believe we've identified the affected players and are now working to finalize compensation likely to go out later this evening.

Unfortunately, for those who have lost inventory items we may be unable to restore them, but we will make that right as apart of our make good.

UPDATE 2 [12/28 11:40 PM ET]:

Hey all, we are actively compensating players who have encountered the missing v-bucks/inventory issue right now. If you are missing v-bucks, you should be compensated within the next few hours. For those of you that have run into the missing inventory issue, you can expect your compensation tomorrow, December 29.

If you have been affected by either of these issues than you should notice compensation coming in soon. If you do not, please let us know in the comments below.

UPDATE 3 [12/29 1:30 PM ET]:

Initial compensation for missing inventory/v-bucks should now be complete.
    We are also aware of missing items from Storm Shield storage and Outpost storage. Once we have identified all players that are affected, we are going to run another round of compensation.
    Last edited by [EPIC] SKY-LG; 12-29-2017, 02:35 PM.

When is the new High Explosives gamemode releasing?

Comment

Do you guys have an eta on a fix. No point of me playing pve till I get my inventory back

Comment

Any idea when ill be able to build and or get my inventory back i really wanna get back to play pve

Comment

Just sent an email through the support portal. Thanks for acknowledging those of us still affected by the inventory and building bugs. Not being able to build is the paramount issue for me, though. Looking forward to getting back to playing Save The World. Bought the game on 12/26 and really enjoyed it.

Comment

• Flexius7 commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too but now i dont know

Please give me my 3000 bucks

Comment

so i wrote the support yesterday, no answer, did it a few moments again with the link mooney supplied. is there an eta on the answer?

Comment

i am glad, you're atleast working on it and making an effort fixing it, i wasn't able to build since 15 hours, got nothing left in my backpack its a hassle because you're pretty much the only game i play. hope you will be able to fix it soon as the inventory i lost required atleast 100+ hours to obtain goodluck fixing ^^

Regards Brandon
              Last edited by Sky B; 12-28-2017, 12:08 PM.

Comment

I sent a email to support@fortnite and the only response I get is, Thank You for bringing this to our attention. How is that helping me get my stuff back?

Comment

Thank you for the update. I eagerly await my inventory return.

Can you please let us know if we play right now, will all that inventory be lost that we accumulate after we lost everything (are you going to return our character to a backup of when the glitch happened)

So basically I am asking if there is any point in playing until it is fixed

Comment

Same here would really like to have some solid answer as to when ill be able to build again and if ill get my inventory back

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] Mooney View Post
                      Heya folks,

We are currently investigating the missing inventory and inability to build issue due to the fallout from our faulty backend node yesterday (12/27). If you are still experiencing issues when attempting to build please reach out to our player support team, and we can help you out*.

*NOTE: You must be logged out of Fortnite for us to assist in fixing the issue!

We messed up and plan to do right by you, we’ll have more details on a make good for those affected.

Thank you for patience throughout the duration of this issue, and we will make this right!
                      How many are affected by this bug? Can I expect to get help 2017?

Comment

I have a slightly different issue. My entire twine peaks storm shield base is GONE, no walls, no traps, nothing! And the 60 items I had in storage is gone as well.
                        xbox one
                        Gamertag: CounterInsurgnt

Comment

I just need a an ETA on when I can except my inventory to come back. I would really hate to loose all that I worked for in Fortnite.

Comment

CounterInsurgnt yeah.. its gone pretty much for everyone my backpack/ twine storage + building ability is gone aswell.. hopefully it will be fixed soon

Comment

Working...
                            X