Missing Inventory Issue: What Happened and What’s Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

I got absolutely nothing.
    While I didn't lose any inventory items that I'm aware of, For the entire day this was going on, I got "connection to server failed" and "missing item" errors every couple of minutes, effectively making me unable to play what so ever, constantly getting booted back to the start screen and/or unable to login and get back into missions with friends, losing out on mission rewards I had played for, contributed resources to as well as time. I lost a bunch of stuff as a result, but like I said, not items "disappearing". A bit different than most people, but still definitely a direct result of this bad node. Not one of my friends got anything like this happening to them that day, either.

Irritated, to say the least.
    Honestly, I would just take mats, and no v-bucks.
    Last edited by ExcessiveForce1; 12-30-2017, 03:16 PM.

Comment

https://www.twitch.tv/av1lio

Comment

I have nothing my inventory is wiped out I had to loot for all my resources again. And these servers lag so hard they stop the game several times and has gotten me me killed several times. Can y’all do something to get my weapons back

Comment

Got absolutely no compensation and have reached out to the support team twice with no real response, I lost all my items and inventory when this happened and have no been left in the dust by those who got the V-Bucks and materials, although I know it is hard for them to reach all those affected I now feel isolated and betrayed by Epic Games.

Comment

This response was fantastic. I was not even angry that it happened. I couldn't play for a day but was still playing PVP for the most part. The initial response was $2K in V-bucks which seemed a little light given the time to farm. My daughter gave me some items which helped because farming for building guns was not going to be fun. The total recompense was amazing - I still lost some cool items I don't have the schematics for, but $7K in V-bucks, plus 300 stacks of items in my stormshield is more than sufficient, even without the flux to level up. Now my daughter is asking why she didn't get hit by the bug too! Well done, Epic.

For those of you still complaining, bear in mind that there are over 30 million players of both PVP And PVE. This company came up with a fix for most of the people affected in a very short time.

Comment

Thanks for the fix and compensation Epic. I lost everything in my backpack which was a bit shocking and disappointing but unlike some of the hysterical drama queens on this forum I knew you would compensate us generously and you more than did that. I'm sure this will be a great learning experience so the same mistake is never made again.

Comment

Thank you Mr. Sugg and FN team. I just checked my inventory, not only did I get MORE than what I had prior to the bug, I also received tier 6 materials that I've never gotten in-game, and more Malachite (my usual crafting material) than I had prior to the bug. The amount of bolts, bacon and such completely covered the amount of traps I've lost, so I can remake all 40 of each one readily. I also appreciate the total of 7000 v-bucks given out. I can't speak for anyone else, but you definitely made it up to me and more. Also I wanted to echo what I said previously that Save The World is such a special, unique game, and I wish the game much success.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunarated View Post
                  Got absolutely no compensation and have reached out to the support team twice with no real response, I lost all my items and inventory when this happened and have no been left in the dust by those who got the V-Bucks and materials, although I know it is hard for them to reach all those affected I now feel isolated and betrayed by Epic Games.
                  Keep emailing to support, they'll get around to it. I noticed that I have to send multiple emails for response. They're most likely swamped with tickets.

Comment

I appreciate the vbucks and flux, but these and that random pool of materials I got yesterday are a drop in the bucket compared to what I farmed and how much I've put into this game. I lost hundreds of mala, power cells, bacon, gizmos, duct tape, mechs, etc. stockpiled for the seasonal event, not counting those already put into the hundreds of premade traps.

I don't understand how people who weren't even affected got multiple stacks of every possible material, and I didn't even get a third of the late CV mats that would take me weeks to gather again -- This is very disheartening and, considering the misdirected compensation, almost downright insulting. >:|

Comment

My id : KinG_eBLEs
                      i lost my item
                      please help me

Comment

I lost my inventory in PvE to and i would like some help

Comment

Many people q n had mistake some in the game is getting V-buks I bought the most expensive version of the game and n I win anything! You should reward for whoever has the most expensive version of the game.

Comment

Nothing yet, lost stacks of traps and materials.

Submitted a ticket, thanks...

Comment

good day I still miss some things from my inventory and some V Bucks can you help me?

Comment

Glad to hear some people have been compensated and I understand that vbucks don't cut it for some when you put all that time to gather mats and build. I lost my entire storm shield base and sent an email on Wednesday and resent another on their automated response email from the first and still have yet to get a reply but have hopes with what I have read,
                                Case #1545543.
                                I will keep you all posted.
                                Last edited by Groot420; 12-30-2017, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X