X

Missing Inventory Issue: What Happened and What’s Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

I have made purchases and now cant anymore. my account is locked on private. i did get v-bucks but the items were lost i didn't know until today where to report this

Comment

I lost my ítems my gt is Mexmerized please help me un Xbox one i spent a lot of hours playing and because of a bug i got my inventory missing fix this i want to continue playing this game but i cant if my ítems are gone i play one Xbox one

Comment

will, yet I've received nothing 0000000. thank you

Comment

Thank you so much for the free V bucks and inventory items, that's awesome!!!! Hopefully now that this is partially settled you can get to helping all the players that have received "7 day IP bans" for no reason and even after 7 days can't play.

Comment

Have yet to get anything. Not even the initial 2k V bucks or 1 stack of mats

Comment

• speci2l commented
              Editing a comment
              welcome to the party

This has been a futile and aggravating process trying to get someone from "support" to actually do something about my case, but whoever is handling the ticket sends me nothing but canned responses. They are completely useless!

And now, as if to add insult to injury, new players who weren't affected at all by the loss were given hundreds of materials they can't even use yet, but somehow many others and I in late CV and TP, who lost thousands of late- to end-game mats and hundreds of traps got a mere handful of early game materials, vbucks, and some flux.

This is getting ridiculous and infuriating!

If you absolutely cannot restore our inventory, which took countless hours to gather, at least provide us that same level reimbursement.

Thank you,

Mori No Hogosha
            PC

Comment

Ver as pessoas agradecendo a Epic Fail Games por fazer sua obrigação de ressarcir os jogadores, é a mesma coisa que ver o poste mijando no cachorro.

Isso sem mencionar que estão ressarcindo jogadores que não perderam ***** nenhuma.

Hoje faz 4 dias que enviei e-mail ao suporte, CASE #1545965, mas me ignoram, não respondem a mim e a muitos jogadores.

​​​​​​Esse maldito bug aconteceu porque a Epic Fail Games abandonou o PvE, só dá suporte ao PvP... Esquecendo que o dinheiro gasto no PvE é maior que no PvP.

"Parabéns" desenvolvedorazinha, continue assim, ignorando, e verás a decadência do jogo em breve, assim como aconteceu com Battlefront 2.
              Last edited by Daniel Queruba; 12-31-2017, 06:22 AM.

Comment

I didn't lose any inventory during that time. However, I lost my entire Canny base to reset. I had just spent all afternoon getting it ready to run ssds 9 & 10. Was at the build limit. Everything gone. Have ticket on this and multiple others. One ticket relative to disappearing legendary hero transforms is near a month old. Another for the final awarded skill points not actually received. Not a single word from Epic on anything. This is not acceptable. Acknowledgement is imperative. I spent the time and money to deserve such. It is not my fault that you oversold. Anyone who thinks being upset about such situation makes you a drama queen is a fool. Early access is not beta testing. The level of dinero and time pumped into this makes you a customer that does not deserve to be ignored. While this thread is encouraging, you still need to do better at the very least acknowledging such issues.

It would also be prudent to settle on a single place to put all of your communications even if you use multiple socials to disseminate. As it stands, one doesn't know where to look for such info (Twitter, Reddit, Forum, etc.), and I don't have the time to track down where your responses may appear. Logic says to me to stick with your forum as the primary, with perhaps a notice or message in the client with a link to the post.

Comment

Pra minha tristesa abri meu jogo hj e esta faltando varias coisas de recursos, inclusive sumiram 3 planos , de armas e armadilhas, ainda bem que o jogo salve o mundo é de graças NÉ EPIC GAMES.... é triste isso...
                  Last edited by Coringa_BR_85; 12-31-2017, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Really nice to find out my freind never lost any vbucks, ans was not affected by the problem but yet gets 5000 vbuck and full storm shield storage of 215!!
                    what about the founding memebers that have back you and payed tones to help you and we get nothing.
                    ok the people that lost stuff got vbucks and there stuff back.
                    but come on right you giving stuff to the wrong people.
                    you either fix every one on pve with vbucks and crafting items. A lot of very unhappy founding memebers due to this.

Comment

I agree i submitted several feedbacks and emails i was Not compensated either for my lost materials and resources Not to mention the hours upon hours of farming to try and get my inventory back but yet some of the People i played with never had issues and was compensated for nothing i AM also a founder can i get some reimbursement of some resources or something

Comment

Same here????

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] Constant View Post

Third, we came across is a select group who purchased V-Bucks but never actually received them. Also super irritating when you want to buy something and the system appears to take your money and you didn't get your stuff! We compensated players with an equal or greater amount of v-bucks on the morning of December 29.

Might want to double check that. A family member of mine is still missing their V-bucks. They tried to contact you on the 27th with proof of purchase but you failed to get back to him and he didn't get his V-bucks either.

Comment

WTF so I bought 2500 + 300 vbucks today and they didn't come through please help
                            PSN: Haematitie

Comment

Hey, I’ve recently been hooked with fortnite. I have some V bucks and have seen streamer/youtubers having this Pink Flamingo pickaxe. I’ve been waiting for this item to appear in the shop, But have been recently told that it was limited edition. Is it limited edition? If so can you let me know

Comment

Working...
                              X