X

Missing Inventory Issue: What Happened and What’s Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

I have never had my items returned. My husband has been compensated but not me. I was able to build and grind to get items but never had lost items returned. More recently, yesterday my 75 flux were gone and just now the 750v llama giving x10 update froze at the rare items and I had to leave the game when I logged back in items up to rare were in my inventory nowhere near the amount of items you would get from 10 llamas. I don't usually join forums or complain but when you buy the most expensive edition and lose items they should be returned. My husband and I both have separate playstations and have separate copies of the highest priced edition game, however we do share the same IP address and maybe that is why mine was overlooked. I love playing this game and would appreciate you looking into it. I wish you a Happy New Year and hope everyone makes good choices in 2018.

Comment

• Code_Name_Larry commented
      Editing a comment
      Check your storm shield inventory,

• PsychoSasha commented
      Editing a comment
      I checked there is nothing in the shield inventory except the items I had to grind for all over again. Seems other people with spouses had the same problem as me oh well that will teach me to recruit people into buying the game or spending any more money. Kinda bums me out that people who got the free gift game from buyers and people who have openly admitted not losing any items got compensated. I guess the more money you spend and grind for materials the less they give back. Will not be playing it much now and will definitely not recommend it to any more friends.

Do something about the false ip bans!!!

Comment

I had the issue in the most minor way possible. I logged in and had no items in my inventory, but all i did was close everything completely and relaunch the launcher and the game. That fixed my issue and nothing was lost, but i still received the 5000 V-bucks, 200 Legendary Flux, 300 Epic Flux, 300 Rare Flux, as well as nearly 500 of every crafting item in the game (Stuff that I have no way of obtaining being that i'm still only in Plankerton). I like getting free stuff but this is vastly unfair to the players that were not effected by this. I think that to be fair you should consider giving this to all players who had any version of Save the World unlocked at the time this happened.

Edit: as I saw above. My girlfriend and I play on separate PCs in the same house. I wonder if IP has anything to do with her not being compensated yet. Her name is Blaizenn.
      Last edited by Vorath0501; 01-01-2018, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vorath0501 View Post
        I had the issue in the most minor way possible. I logged in and had no items in my inventory, but all i did was close everything completely and relaunch the launcher and the game. That fixed my issue and nothing was lost, but i still received the 5000 V-bucks, 200 Legendary Flux, 300 Epic Flux, 300 Rare Flux, as well as nearly 500 of every crafting item in the game (Stuff that I have no way of obtaining being that i'm still only in Plankerton).
        E quem perdeu materiais difíceis de craftar, personagens e itens lendários/épicos, fica como Epic Fail Games? Fica a ver navios!

Eu quero o que eu conquistei no jogo, comprei a edição mais cara do fortnite.

Respondam o meu caso

Comment

grateful inventory bug didn't bite me. However i do have to say that i experienced a few "inventory reverts" in-between games. Its a little complicated, so i will try to break it down. I went into game after reading about inventory loss to check on my stuff, it was all there and after realizing my faux pas about the Homebase inventory "stored/Limit" i made some space to store ammo(for later stages shield defense), this was when it started happening. I Would dump 3 stacks of ammo into my HBSSS,(medium, heavy and energy) then proceed to start a Private game and manufacture/collect ammo and make traps. When i am done and "leave game" to enter my HMSS, i did not have the entirety of my bounty and in fact lost items that i was trying to top off. So basically, my inventory reverted back prior to dumping stuff in my HBSS and i still lost some crafting items. Then when i completed a game, it reverts back to the first amount i logged when i wanted to check on my account. Currently i am no experiencing this issue on the same scale BUT, i am still experiencing some misplaced inventory for my stacks. The usual suspects are the Building Materials, Nuts and Bolts, Rough ore, Planks and Traps. For me, the traps are incorrect. A quick example would be That i have the Epic Spike floor trap now leveled to PL71, I still do have about 12 of its previous PL version, so in low PL games i would use that, however when i placed TWO of it, It Becomes a slightly LOWER PL trap than displayed on my F5 key and reverts to one i intended to burn. So i thought it must be a limiting function similar to the Pick axe balancing mechanic. So i decided to place ANOTHER of the old traps down and it DIDN't CHANGE IN PL. So that means i placed TWO traps which was NOT visible in my inventory(just FYI, i am looking at my traps from the INVENTORY, and not the Trap Wheel). Prior to this, i am not able to craft more of said traps now and it is maxed at 1 while i can craft other traps to 20. I have checked the PL and i do not posses any similar matching Rarity/PL of said trap. Just this ONE on two different PLs. While i still can manufacture other traps that has increased in PL so either my trap inventory is bugged or someone ninja inserted a balancing adjustment i missed reading upon.

Comment

Just dropping back in to send a big THANK YOU ❤ for the materials (after 5 days of my incessant badgering ;-P) and for the vbucks prior to that. :)

Comment

Here's a question what happens if you buy the new years all the llamas and it crashes the game before you get to the epic and legendaries?and when you log back in you only have the rare-common and no epics or legendaries
              and another glitch ive just found is that I can only make 1 trap per slot in backpack instead of a stack of 20 in 1 slot
              Last edited by Stylesyboi; 01-01-2018, 09:47 PM. Reason: Found glitch

Comment

Respondam o meu caso
                # 1545965

Devolvam meus itens

Comment

I am not mad because epic is not talking to me , i am sad because some people got impacted and lost items and got nothing. And some people got the v bucks rewards and did not got impacted. I lost some items from shield and got nothing back . Case #1551265
                  Last edited by PwneDbyTaz; 01-03-2018, 03:41 PM.

Comment

référence le numéro #: 1577964.

Comment

Can you restore the V-Bucks i spent if not the inventory, i spent $100, and at the time i received 13500 V-Bucks. My psn is Xalactic.

Comment

I lost my entire account and I can't find it.. .

Comment

This might be a different bug but yesterday I wasn't given a quest weapon reward that I accepted. I have recorded video footage of the whole thing so if epic needs further information then I can provide it.

Comment

still no compensation yet, lost traps/item Platform:PC IGN:Sickness101507

Comment

No compensation yet (Not even first pass) IGN: Swankyllama PC

Comment

Working...
                              X