X

Missing Inventory Issue: What Happened and What’s Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

It's been about a week and I have still not received anything no v bucks or items. This is very annoying. Due to the fact that some of my friends who lost almost nothing, got 8,000-4,000 vbucks and lots of stacks of items. I lost lots of items and materials and I'm an founder and I have grinded pve for at least 80+ hours.
    Psn alan165258 PS4.

Comment

I lost my ítems on Xbox one my gt is Mexmerized please help me i spent a lot of hours and money. I wanna still playing

Comment

I do understand that mistakes happen ect... On the other hand the thing that is really really driving me crazy is that I've lost items in my stormshield, mainly tier 4 materials, nothing "important". I saw your message on twitter and I was like "Ok they'll fix it and rollback or something like that".

No rollback, ok. Yesterday or the day before that, some players were talking on the global chat on how largely compensated they've been, while I did not receive anything at all.

I'm ok to lose some stuff, but either we are all treated the same way, or I don't see the point of playing anymore. I did not complain and for that, my only reward was to not take any of your time by submitting a ticket, while other that did has been compensated.

It's not hard to check who was playing on Wednesday, and was affected by those ID errors that were disconnecting us again and again and again no ?

Please enlighten me here I'm very very confused.

Comment

Totally agree, it did the same thing to me ...

Comment

Case #1553607. , I lost my batlle pass and my item and my progression ( lvl 38) during an account association.. please restaure my stats , i lost all the 12/27/2017 , I am on PS4 , my PSN is Scxrpy-

Comment

• Tichke.michigan0 commented
              Editing a comment
              Got the fcking same problem. ???? lost founder pack limited edition + season pass battle royale
              Case nr. 1575150

Username: USER334432124344
            Platform : PC
            I still haven’t received compensation for losing my materials (shadow shards, sleek gears, etc). I already sent a support ticket but the person led me to this thread.

Comment

Username EroticJellyfishs

I have lost all of my stormshield inventory.

Comment

I still have not been compensated for my lost items as well and I get that you guys are flooded but when friends of mine are getting compensated for no reason it’s really starting to irk me

my psn is fedzwatchin

Comment

Jogadores que não perderam bosta nenhuma sendo recompensados com 7000 vbucks e os que perderam vários itens não obtém nenhuma resposta do suporte. Palhaçada!

Comment

user : Melhon

+4 post
                    caso #1557727.
                    caso #1563000.

PD: hacia la 2 semana sin nada de nada, compensación, respuestas, solo el silencio absoluto del parte del staff y de este foro... la verdad es penoso he imperdonable, fata total de atención, compromiso y profesionalidad.

Comment

i have been directly after i was playing with a friend i lost a large amount of rare and epic crafting materials and some of my guns and few fun skamatics. if the producing team is seing this i would like to get help with getting it back or i will be asking for my refund and i bought almost every founders pack.

psn trinity brennan

Comment

This is in reference to my Case #1569253 on my Xbox live profile x8x g0ku x6x my account still has not been fixed all inventory items are gone not a thing there got a pic to provided proof of this. Someone please help I have multiple tickets on this and all that is being done is them directing me to this post that I read all ready. Please help.

Comment

• [EPIC] MrPopoTFS commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hey there, I'm so sorry you still haven't had this issue resolved. If you have a video or screenshot you can provide to show us that you are still missing things that would be greatly appreciated! That goes for anyone else still having this issue, please send me a private message with a screenshot or video showing you are still be affected by this bug. I am sorry some of you were sent back to this thread in responses from support. I know it is not ideal, but if you are still being affected by this please open one more support ticket and send me the ticket ID# and I will have it escalated tomorrow. We want to make sure everyone was properly compensated if they were affected by this issue.

Username: zyzz15
                        Platform : PC
                        I still haven’t received compensation for losing my materials . I already sent a support ticket but the person led me to this thread.

Comment

I've opened 2 tickets in the last week and have only just been sent to this thread. I was effected by the inventory bug and still haven't gotten my stuff back. After supporting this game and playing the hell out of it I'm finding it hard to carry on knowing that I lost all of that stuff that I've worked so much towards..

My my gamertag is dudley1729 and I play on PS4

Comment

i bought 1000 v-bucks and never recieve them when am i gonna receive them?

Comment

• PYD-Gamer commented
                              Editing a comment
                              psn id : PYD-Gamer
                              Same
                          Working...
                          X