Login Issues - January 5th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Issues - January 5th

We acknowledge that players currently cannot login to Fortnite and are running into an error message. We've got the team looking into this now.

Any update on whether players are able to login yet as I am still waiting on PlayStation?????

Comment

Nothing yet. Still waiting on PC.......

Comment

• paxiamos commented
        Editing a comment
        how long we gona w8 tho

we just have to wait :(

Comment

Every time a new mode comes out the game breaks???? Fix it please

Comment

Still waiting. Can't login

Comment

I can’t login in, i was in the game it kicked our whole squad and I haven’t been able to login in for an hour

Comment

what a hell is going on here...

Comment

Mine stops at the login where it won’t allow me so access the epic services queue.. any word on how to fix this or when it will be fixed? Thank you.

Comment

• Thomas1230x commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I got the same man

If ur noob developers knew how to code, we wouldn't have this problem to begin with lol

Comment

guys ... still no login possible ... don't wanna lose my straight in the gifts for logging in every day!

Comment

Pull from last nights backup to get us up and running. Test the new mode in the test environment before you go live, who are these devs that you have on payroll? Not very good, the fix should take less than 45 minutes tops...

Comment

Bump bump bumpity bump bump

Comment

typical dumbass stuff!! next you'll blame some isp re-routing blah blah

Comment

Lol, the most of u guys had never coded anything and I guess these guys from epic know much more on coding, server hosting and developing than any of you gamers. So let them do their job and stop pushing this stupid posts. Had anyone of you ever played pubg!? Then you know what bad coding is!!!

Comment

• Goldrínn commented
                            Editing a comment
                            well said man. I'm sure theyr working hard to fix it.
                        Working...
                        X