Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patch V.2.1.0 - Jan 10, 4:00am Eastern Time (9:00 GMT)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

Patch V.2.1.0 - Jan 10, 4:00am Eastern Time (9:00 GMT)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch V.2.1.0 - Jan 10, 4:00am Eastern Time (9:00 GMT)

Fortnite Fans,

The V.2.1.0 update will release on Jan 10, at 4:00AM Eastern Time(9:00 GMT).

There will be downtime. Battle Royale matchmaking will be disabled 30 minutes before downtime begins as we prepare for the patch deployment.

Players will be logged out of all Epic services prior to the deployment and will be able to log back into the Launcher, Website, and Forums after a few minutes. The V.2.1.0 client update will be for all players on all platforms.

What’s in V.2.1.0? Great question! You can check out the full patch notes here.

For immediate updates follow the @FortniteGame twitter account.

You all should be ashamed you haven't even addressed the StW fixes everyone wants for ages. Transformation Keys, Terrible freeze lag at day end and players joining, teams disbanding mid map, no player names on map, etc. These patch notes are an absolute joke.

Comment

• tmuhlhausen commented
      Editing a comment
      Im on a wired connection and i have the same problem with lag at 60mbps download speeds which makes no sense at all so i agree about lag, ive noticed sometimes when im changing my cards around it will place my cursor on the wrong hero. So there is also coding errors todo with selection on the schematics, page as well as the heroes page. Mind you this does not effect me choosing characters but i have to switch tabs and go back in for it to show the correct hero selected

• Razguul commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty pathetic support for STW. Those problems you mentioned have been around for MONTHS!

• pizzasoda66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Cry me a river

Originally posted by PyxyStyx View Post
    You all should be ashamed you haven't even addressed the StW fixes everyone wants for ages. Transformation Keys, Terrible freeze lag at day end and players joining, teams disbanding mid map, no player names on map, etc. These patch notes are an absolute joke.
    Relax. You honestly think they’re not trying to fix it? Maybe you should realize that maybe it’s not as “simple” as you think it may be...

Comment

The game is still in Early access and in my opinion the dev team is doing really good. They'll do these changes in the future, so stop complaining and just enjoy the game.

Comment

• gashboi commented
        Editing a comment
        since 2011

Finally the building glitches and phantom bullet sounds will be gone, keep up the good work.

Comment

I can try it out before work! :D

Comment

This gonna fix the Battleye errors that have been considered a bug or is that personal problems ?

Comment

Don't like it? Go back to Pubg i'm sure it plays much better now that its in Official release and has all the bugs worked out lol

Comment

• Mash94 commented
              Editing a comment
              These battle royale players have no idea! Most dont own stw but feel they need to tell the players that do to stop complaining about it etc.

• pizzasoda66 commented
              Editing a comment
              I own STW and I agree that people like you need to stop complaining

I feel you here. They only focused on minor bugs that barely anyone noticed. And here I'm still waiting for a refund of my legendary hero key.

Originally posted by shamo shamus View Post

Don't like it? Go back to Pubg i'm sure it plays much better now that its in Official release and has all the bugs worked out lol
            You do realize he's talking about the PvE and do not care about BR, right?

Comment

There is a CPU glitch that make CPU usage go from 40%-60% to 100% and freeze game for at least 5 sec. I'm not the only one who have this issue... This happens the last 1-2 weeks. Please do something! This happens to me at least 1 time almost every game!

I can live with the bug that open chest but for few seconds still show unopend or any other bug FN has. But I can't live with that CPU bug! It's killing me! Please fix it!

Comment

Originally posted by SPEC7RE View Post

The game is still in Early access and in my opinion the dev team is doing really good. They'll do these changes in the future, so stop complaining and just enjoy the game.

This game is proposed to be released to the public this year. At the rate Epic appear to be moving with StW, the game cannot be released this year in an acceptable state. So far, the only thing they've been able to release that is stable is the in-game currency and store. Accessing your inventory from the main menu has been revoked due to bugs, lag and freezes continue to plague the game and there has been no mention of progress on the story for Canny and Twine besides a very vague "we're working on it".

With the "Oops, we wiped your inventories and have messed up with our patching yet again causing a world of hurt to many players" situation that they're still slowly fixing, in my opinion there is no way Epic can release this game as F2P this year. They don't have the core issues under control, and these random mess-ups are only adding more work to their already full schedule.

Looking at the patch notes, I can see that the majority of StW "fixes" that have come from Epic relate only to removing bugs that gave a benefit to players and a rare crash. The only things they've "fixed" are the ability to craft, one support perk (that is still half broken by their own admission, so I don't count that as a fix at all), and a hero reward. Yet again, nothing about game stability or other core issues.

Let's watch and see what happens mid-year.

Comment

Once again save the world gets shafted! Battle Royale has had more features and new stuff added plus regular bug fixes more than save the world has ever had! Save the world is riddled with bugs that have been around weeks and weeks with no effort to fix! if battle royle isnt working correctly or a new bug is found it gets fixed immediately. I would never of paid for early access if i had known a free battle royale mode was coming later and stw would be abandoned because of it. So much for battle royale would not be affecting the development of stw. I guess thats where the moneys at now. Screw the people that actually paid right?
                  Last edited by Mash94; 01-09-2018, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• pizzasoda66 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    1. Calm your salt
                    2. STW didn't get "abandoned", especially not cause of BR.
                    Last edited by pizzasoda66; Yesterday, 12:48 AM.

whens the pve coming out for free?

Comment

Another pathetic patch note, features added in BR bla bla bla and.... nothing really interesting in StW....could epic be at least honest and tell us that they don't care about pve? so many bugs in pve and no fixes...the good thing is that it shows how deeply stupid people are ( and how highly incompetent and disrespectful epic is ) to keep defending epic...saying that it's an " early access" as an excuse etc etc, sad and hilarious at the same time.

Comment

• pizzasoda66 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      1. No company goes out to say they stopped caring about their game.
                      2. "the good thing is that it shows how deeply stupid people are ( and how highly incompetent and disrespectful epic is )" Both of which aren't true ;)

Downloaded game over night got 2 hours of play and got dropped , been 4 hours and still can't log in not a great start , were do I go to request a refund ?

Comment

Working...
                    X