Issues with freezing and stuttering after updating to V2.1.0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• [OFFICIAL] Issues with freezing and stuttering after updating to V2.1.0

UPDATE: Huzzah!The stuttering and crashing issues that some PC players were experiencing have now been resolved. Want more information? We've got it for you! Just click the link provided here.

We are aware that some players on PC are experiencing stutter and freezing with Update 2.1.0. We are looking for causes and we'll keep you updated as we get more information.
    Last edited by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS; 01-10-2018, 04:20 PM.

Thank you sweet baby jesus. Been waiting for this thread all day. after re-installing basically everything on my computer just to realise i have 200fps in pubg hence why i shouldnt be having problems in fortnite. Cant wait for the issues to be resolved.

Comment

So, that's not part of the game? I've been freezing and stuttering on PS4 everytime someone comes into the game or it goes from day to night and night to day for a couple of months now.

Comment

From 100fps to 0fps sick!!!! audio just starts stuttering and fps drops to 0 ;)

Comment

• Kapanv2 commented
          Editing a comment
          it happens to me 2 the game just freezes

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...freezing/page2

Comment

First of all i thought i was the only one to experiencing this issue, i hope u developers gonna fix this soonly because the game its actually unplayable, from 100 fps to 0 freezing and bad audio noise.
          Thanks for attention
          Attached Files

Comment

hi fortnite,

since the last update the game crashes, it causes my PC to hang. I saw that there was an update for users with a nvidia gtx video card model 650 or higher, I use a nvidia gtx video card, the lobby I can come in but as soon as I am in the game crash my pc, I never have this problem I've had that since the update of January 10, 2018, can this be made?

never had problems with crash or freeze this is the first time

Comment

CAN YOU ****ING MORONS EVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT?! I SWEAR TO GOD! Do you know how pathetic and sad it is to go to school to become a developer and then start a company that makes a game that literally every update youve made the game worse?!!? Can someone please buy out this company and replace these people with ones who ACTUALLY know how to code.
              Last edited by TheSn0wFox; 01-10-2018, 03:11 PM.

Comment

im also getting this whatever it is where the game completly freezes. i hope this gets fixed soon as i have paid quite abit towards this game :( and its only started since i updated it today

Comment

Will this be fixed today?
                  I dont think its ok to have such huge bug in the game that freezes peoples desktops entirely. I've only been playing for 6 days, so for me its quite easy to leave this game.....hard resetting my computer is not something i enjoy doing if i want to play a simple game.

Ill try the game again after dinner, if it freezes again the best thing to do is uninstall.

Its taking too long allready

Comment

Originally posted by TheSn0wFox View Post
                    CAN YOU ****ING MORONS EVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT?! I SWEAR TO GOD! You ****ing idiots should seriously just go buy a gun and ****ing kill yourselves. Do you know how pathetic and sad it is to go to school to become a developer and then start a company that makes a game THAT LITERALLY EVERY UPDATE YOU HAVE YOU MAKE THE GAME WORSE?!!? I HOPE YOU ALL SERIOUSLY GO DOWN AND NEVER RECOVER. FOR **** SAKES CAN ONE OF YOU RICH ******** OUT THERE BUY OUT THIS COMPANY AND BRING IN PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THE **** THEY ARE DOING?!
                    Well... that escalated quickly.

Comment

• capn zed commented
                      Editing a comment
                      lol right?

Originally posted by MeatlessComic View Post

Well... that escalated quickly.
                    Can't really blame him :) These kind of bugs should not happen, since these kind will make people leave the game. (specialy the ones that are fairly new)

Comment

AMDFX8320 RX480 4GB. I have recorded gameplay if that helps. Might not but let me know.

Comment

fast fast fast fast

Comment

Originally posted by Kopkaasje View Post

Can't really blame him :) These kind of bugs should not happen, since these kind will make people leave the game. (specialy the ones that are fairly new)
                          Well... Bad development, or more bad QA, most likely related to their in house testing environment, is one thing. Telling someone to buy a gun and kill themselves over a game? Just no.

Comment

Working...
                          X