Waiting Room Queue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting Room Queue

UPDATE: Good news everyone! The waiting room queue has been resolved and you should now immediately be able to launch your game. Get out there and survive the storm!

Uh oh...It appears some players are experiencing a waiting room queue when trying to launch Fortnite. We're on it and will update everyone once it's resolved. If you're already in-game you won't be affected by this.
    Last edited by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS; 01-15-2018, 05:42 PM.

Hi! Any word on this? Ben getting queues again today. Thanks!

Comment

• Bluewale commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea this is annoying as ****, especially since after waiting through the whole queue i doesnt let me log in

• OS10917 commented
      Editing a comment
      The update happened but I still get stuck in the waiting room and when the estimated time clock finishes, it says busy and quits.

как игрвть

Comment

Can't start fortnite because of the waiting room qeueu.

Comment

Please let us know what's going on with new shooting model... When will you release it?

Comment

Waiting in line ..... just to get into the front end of the game (if thats what you call it) .....

Comment

Hello, I know its a bit off but... I love fortnite very much and yesterday it crashed.... well i got in to the game, clicked battle royale and clicked play and it said ''match making currently unavailable". Please help me!!

Comment

I paid for fortnite and im ina waiting que??? :/ whats going on epic?

Comment

Still in qeue, its getting annoying. Hope it will be fixed soon!!

Comment

I'm in a queue right now trying to play STW, hope the line isn't related to that other mode.

Comment

I am in a waiting que still and everytime the que is done it says creating party but then says party failed....help please

Comment

Just 16 minutes of login que. Jolly fun! I actually have to start scheduling this so I join the que early enough to get some game time before bed.

Comment

Same here, I love this game and I know epic games have a lot to work on but its a shame as once a member is kicked off the game its a waiting game...

Comment

Initial queue was 13 mins after that finished it was stuck creating a party. I am currently half through a 16 min wait time. Failed again. I restarted and queue was only 1 min but looks like its gonna fail.
                          Last edited by Try2GetOnMyLevel; 01-23-2018, 03:47 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

Still stuck in this stupid queue.Hope this gets fixed right away

Comment

Working...
                            X