Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patch v.2.2.0 - jan 18, 7:00am eastern time (12:00 gmt)

Collapse
X

Patch v.2.2.0 - jan 18, 7:00am eastern time (12:00 gmt)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch v.2.2.0 - jan 18, 7:00am eastern time (12:00 gmt)

Fortnite Fam,

The V.2.2.0 update is planned to release on Jan 18, at 7:00AM Eastern Time(12:00 GMT).
    There will be downtime. Battle Royale matchmaking will be disabled 30 minutes before downtime begins as we prepare for the patch deployment.
    Players will be logged out of all Epic services prior to the deployment and will be able to log back into the Launcher, Website, and Forums after a few minutes. The V.2.2.0 client update will be for all players on all platforms.

What’s in V.2.2.0? Great question! You can check out the full patch notes here.
    For immediate updates follow the @FortniteGame twitter account.

I have a question, because im an idiot and don't know how to make posts, i'll ask it here, Yknow the Christmas Song That is played During the Christmas Event, the sorta rock one? Is that a song made By The Fortnite team? If So whats it called and can you find/enable/get it somewhere? its a really nice song.

Comment

Originally posted by harryx66x View Post
    I have a question, because im an idiot and don't know how to make posts, i'll ask it here, Yknow the Christmas Song That is played During the Christmas Event, the sorta rock one? Is that a song made By The Fortnite team? If So whats it called and can you find/enable/get it somewhere? its a really nice song.
    I'll see if I can find out.

Comment

• Herb1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I cant figure out how to start a thread. Can someone help me?

So voice chat in pre-game lobby. Is that going to be gobal. Or just in the game party?

Comment

• SpaYco commented
      Editing a comment
      is that even a question, there are thousands or millions of players play the game, u can't just make everyone talk , that's why global chat is disabled too

• Lenown commented
      Editing a comment
      It was a question. I know there can't be a gobal chat in the lobby. So to me the pre-lobby would be the start up island. I don't understand what your getting on what my question is.

I read the 2.2.0 patch notes for Save the World (the MAIN PART of this game, remember?), and while I applaud the numerous small bug fixes, you seem not to address the most urgent and annoying bugs.

One of them are the MULTI SECOND RENDERING FREEZES whenever a player joins your mission, and at the end of each fortnite day (right before commander XP is counted in the HUD).

Another very annoying and long-standing bug that should have been fixed in one of the last patches, is that Player names are randomly not being displayed in the HUD.
    Tell me your programmers have been desperately trying to find the root cause of this bug for the last weeks, without sleep. Not true? What, they've been doing work on BR? I see.

What about the useless grenade arc display for soldiers, which has inconsistent timing and is a big hindrance in combat? REMOVE IT! It was simply a bad idea that you wasted time on.
    The transform key bug which eats up people's best one-time keys if they aren't very very careful?

While you jumped on that BR hype train, like many other game companies, you seem to have forgotten the many bugs and annoyances in StW waiting to be fixed.
    Last edited by cubetrace; 01-17-2018, 10:36 PM.

Comment

So 4 pages of BR (5 if you want to include the intro stuff which is BR also) and 1.5 pages on STW.

Comment

Sera que la proxima actualizaion pueden agregar un modo de juego nuevo? tengo una idea genial!!!

Comment

So no fix for the training grenades ? Everyone stuck with them even if you have thrown 10's of thousands and do not need any help.

Comment

No they dont care at all, or well, for the PvE part WE are pretty sure they want the game dead.

Comment

how much the download weighs?

Comment

But doesn't unreal tournament mess with the BR and epic games themselves mess with PVE. Two different groups. And I think it would be much easier to fix and update in BR there seem to be less variables compared to the PVE

Comment

• SWAGGY DPC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yo can I get a code

( SAVE THE WORLD MODE )

Can't seem to find anything on this.

But what about the invent screen being accessed from the main menu so we don't have to load a mission to sort invent? was there an issue with this on release? ( Must have missed it )

If so, what's the plan for that idea in future? As I do think that is a must have for this game.

P.S. If everyone has got it...... Then I might need to do a re-install lol,

Some one let me know please!! Thanks!

Comment

Great, can't wait. :D
                  NOT HERE TO TAKE PART. HERE TO TAKE OVER.

Comment

Man how i wish to see like canny valley updated! Br guys are probably happy

Comment

too much lag for 10 day, today only the one that the server work very well, please continue on this great job! I don't wait for the server on

Comment

Working...
                      X