Patch Notes - V.2.3.0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes - V.2.3.0

A new Legendary Consumable and the return of the mutant storms feat. Minibosses. Come check out everything you can expect in the V.2.3.0 Patch Notes!

Is this going to fix mac problems as well?

Comment

pls stop adding more potion.. it's already rare to see people without potions

Comment

• Kiezu commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with this. As soon as i seen the chug jug just kinda made me not want to play as much.

Thanks! This is a start. No mention of global inventory? Or did I miss it?

"This currency only lasts for a season, so spend it while you can!" - Can we get a Fortnite Farmer's almanac so that we know what the seasons are and when they end? I'm confused.
      Last edited by Mustarddog; 01-24-2018, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Can we get comment on the blur on Xbox one X? If it's intentional it seems pretty excessive. Scope view is terrible. Feel like my og Xbox looks better at this point.

Comment

• JamaicanX commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe there isn't enough player base on the X One X why it's being ignored. I have the same exact blur issue as well and it's really annoying. The game looks amazing on the very first game then super blur all games after.

If we are going to be recycling events then why can't we keep our leftover tickets from previous events? It's no different than any other inventory space. Why do I lose up to 999 storm tickets if the event is coming right back in a month or two?

Comment

• Coppertouret commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you really want them to add more sever overload by continuing to track multiple currencies across the globe for events that might not be back for a year?

• Gibsonplayer commented
          Editing a comment
          I doubt that tracking a few more items would add more server load, and yes I would like to keep the items that I have earned. If their servers are that ******, then they need to address that issue anyways.

• MoonKnight- commented
          Editing a comment
          Server overload? Its one more database field to remember those items. It actually requires more work to remove the field each time then it does to have it remain there.

Dont you dare take away my 1000+ seasonal gold immediately after telling me that seasonal gold gets reset! YOU NEEDED TO EXPLAIN THIS EARLIER!

Comment

• Coppertouret commented
          Editing a comment
          It's not going away until the Valentine's event, probably. Confirmed it's here at least until then.

Love me some updates!

Comment

u guys mentioned the large font on player levels but are they gonna actually show up and on the map?

also why are the red/green lights being taken off the Christmas event weapons? are u removing the Santa hat, snowboard, and skis from playermodels while ur at it?

Comment

Any way we can get a shadow on/off option on console?

Thanks for keeping the game fresh!

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS View Post
              A new Legendary Consumable and the return of the mutant storms feat. Minibosses. Come check out everything you can expect in the V.2.3.0 Patch Notes!
              Hello MrPopo, Are you aware of the blurry graphics on the Xbox One X. It looks amazing during the very first game then every game after the first looks noticeably blurry.

Comment

Great work. Keep adding stupid potions that nobody wants. Who the hell are you guys listening to for advice? Obviously, you don't care about normal players, nor will you read this, so keep up the good work in ruining a solid game. I need more pump shotgun macros and KBM on console, in my life. Well done.

Comment

• ChimpBalls commented
                  Editing a comment
                  everyone ******* and moans about how when people they are fighting have shields, it's unfair and when they make potions more common to balance it out, more people complain. they can't make every single person happy with balancing issues, buddy

The shotguns are amazing, btw. Definitely don't need to fixed the randomness or 8-shot head shot. Game is e-sports ready

Comment

• CONQ_89 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Clarity is key here. Im having a hard time understanding what you're complaining about

Very curious how seasons are defined on the STW side of things. Do we have something like:
                - Halloween Season
                - Christmas Season
                - Valentines season?

Or does it more mirror reality?

Frustrated that the patch notes refer to the STW gold resetting at the end of a season, but the only season's I've ever seen in this game are in BR. Can we get an explanation?

Comment

I would just like to play the ****ing game again. Overtime i try to play it says login failed; failed to create party. What is this???

Comment

• Slavy82 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Are you on Xbox? I had the same issue you have to hard boot. HOld the Xbox button for ten seconds to fully shut down the xbox then unplug form wall for 30 sec and restart .
                Working...
                X