X

V.2.3.0 Server Update : NA West & East Coast Servers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

Servers are down for update and separation for USA servers.. Só now we all need to wait unknown time long while epic will do something.. hope that UK and Russia (Europe ) server will be on duty soon.. fingers crossed..

Comment

Maybe it's time to hire more people or just more competent ones. Or maybe just shut down Royal and work on ONE game at the time.

Comment

According to Epic's Twitter -
        Hi all, it is looking like we are going to be down for at least a few more hours as we scale our backend systems. We're very sorry and we're working on it.

Comment

I mean how long does it take

Comment

Just put it back up already lol it really shouldn't take this long

Comment

• ChimpBalls commented
              Editing a comment
              most astounding logic, my man. ur just the type of person they need at epic games. please put in ur application immediately!

Originally posted by IGlimmermanI View Post
            Maybe it's time to hire more people or just more competent ones. Or maybe just shut down Royal and work on ONE game at the time.
            Lol. Are you from Bluehole?

Comment

Comment ça se passe pour les points de talents? Il seront perdus?

Comment

guys the server is going to be down for another few hours... give them time, jeez its like everyone here relies on this game to have a good time.. go outside! :p

Comment

My concern of this update is crashes. Since 1-2 updates ago, the game has been very unstable for PVE. Either people join a game it crashes or server randomly time out.

I tried to join EU server before, and it disconnected me in the middle of the game. I am in US west, and I got friends in US East.. will this make our games more unstable?

Comment

limited players have access does mean its paytoplay now?

Comment

Hello, I bought the game a short time ago and I have been waiting for about 2h to get into the game. It's a bit ridiculous, to have spent money on a game that I have to wait 2h to play in "story mode".
                      I've been playing history longer than BR and I think they should have in mind that players like me support the epic by spending money on the game.
                      I feel cheated

Comment

Why Did Fortnite release a premature update to consoles. They have pretty much broke the building mechanics of the game. I am also finding too many guns glitched or out of ammo. There is also the "invisible pickaxe" you get at the beginning of the game when you first pick up a weapon, which i find highly annoying and it counts for many of my deaths in the game and not only that but i have had it last as long as 45 seconds which is more than enough time for an enemy player to kill me. I also often get a bug where you cant build a wall or staircase even. there is nothing obstructing it. All i know is that i would rarely to never get these issues and bugs before the past 3 updates. Fortnite is taking a huge step back. I would highly suggest fixing the performance instead of adding more content that will decrese the game performance even more. Fortnite should put more resources on improving game performance. I would be very thankful.

Comment

Working...
                        X